Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I may have started the day thinking a no lynch is the best play but now I want to lynch people that are not only claiming their universe but are also claiming their character and role. Why should we let you live? Why should we help your team? I say that knowing full well you could be on my team.
    I don't care about winning. I care about having fun. I'm throwing what information I can bring to the table out there to ensure that something happens today. Especially since at least two players seem content with letting nothing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Graem = not Zelda universe.

Dendrek = Prbly Recruiter

Sayo = Potential Zelda universe
    Virothe: Most likely not mario universe. Wants no-lynch and with mario team one member down they are at a disadvantage in night game.

Dendrek: Could be mario team. Wants to lynch and this team has best success chance with lynching 12:2, while other teams have 11:3.

A-Sayo: Zelda, role unknown.

Greaham: Pokemon parrier. Parrier is weak after claim. Easy to kill if roleblocked.

vote: A-Sayo

Satsu: Not zelda. Or who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post

vote: A-Sayo
    Meh, still would say the person who soft claimed a recruiter is a better choice of lynching. But here's me thinking communication is a much bigger part of the game then offing idiots who character claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't care about winning.
    I mean, you should always care enough that you don't become a detriment to your team but I like your style!

- - - Updated - - -

I may have started the day thinking a no lynch is the best play but now I want to lynch people that are not only claiming their universe but are also claiming their character and role. Why should we let you live? Why should we help your team? I say that knowing full well you could be on my team.
    Pretty much ya, I would say I'm more prone to lynching Dendrek. That soft claim recruitment was super unneeded and just kinda dumb on his part.

If my team - whoever they be - have any sense, they won't seek to recruit me at all. It was obvious that I was going to be attacked at night due to my performance during the previous game and the theatrics of D1. I was hoping to bait anybody who attacked me into being hit with a parry though obviously that didn't work out. I wouldn't have mentioned it at all if not for being told explicitly who attacked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh, still would say the person who soft claimed a recruiter is a better choice of lynching. But here's me thinking communication is a much bigger part of the game then offing idiots who character claim.
    Who soft claimed recuiter? I am not too good at catching those claims.

I don't think there is much point in soft claiming as a rectuiter. Recruiter just needs to link others with his team. Soft claiming doesn't do much for recruiter. It doesn't do anything for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Who soft claimed recuiter? I am not too good at catching those claims.

I don't think there is much point in soft claiming as a rectuiter. Recruiter just needs to link others with his team. Soft claiming doesn't do much for recruiter. It doesn't do anything for anyone.
    Dendrek, with his vote on me. There isn't much reason outside a failed recruitment to say something along the lines of "Call it a hunch"

There's no point for a recruiter to claim his role. He has the most role early game to gather everyone in order to smash down opponents. To be perfectly honest, the best play anyone can do, considering what information we have until now, is basically do nothing and let the said recruiters do their thing. Eventually people get smashed down.
    But then, game's boring. The fact I got attacked by 2 people while shielding myself and that I'm Ganon still stand, unless counterclaimed by the real Ganon, which wouldn't happen anyway.
    @Graeham Forgot it was you who made that masterball thing. Too lazy to reread the thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    unless counterclaimed by the real Ganon, which wouldn't happen anyway.
    I'm confused...

Elaborate, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for lynching nobody to let the night actions/recruitment have more focus...or lynching somebody who claimed because that seems an easy lynch. Whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about winning. I care about having fun. I'm throwing what information I can bring to the table out there to ensure that something happens today. Especially since at least two players seem content with letting nothing happen.
    The game is made up of many days. One quick slow day won’t hurt the game. It will lead to another day where hopefully more information is available.

If people aren't sure who to lynch, just eliminate someone who isn't engaging. It's going to be a very boring game is nobody speaks up and those that do end up being lynched for trying to get something happen.

It'll also suck if we end up with the victory going to a player (or number of players) who are undeserving of victory but simply embraced the laziest possible route.

Meh, somehow my claim is already counterclaimed by yours, in a sense.
    Something I don't get is why would someone roleblocked you on N1 unless he/she knew someone else would attack you. That doesn't make sense.

I'd go for either the no-lynch or lynch low activity poster, although favoring no-lynch. Not voting yet, there's still time for others to bring info on the table, if they're keen to.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Meh, somehow my claim is already counterclaimed by yours, in a sense.
    Something I don't get is why would someone roleblocked you on N1 unless he/she knew someone else would attack you. That doesn't make sense.

I'd go for either the no-lynch or lynch low activity poster, although favoring no-lynch. Not voting yet, there's still time for others to bring info on the table, if they're keen to.
    Alright, I think I see what may be happening here...

I may have jumped the gun. Are you claiming to be Ganon, specifically, or Ganondorf?

My knowledge of Zelda isn't very thorough. Though apparently they're different characters? >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I think I see what may be happening here...

I may have jumped the gun. Are you claiming to be Ganon, specifically, or Ganondorf?

My knowledge of Zelda isn't very thorough. Though apparently they're different characters? >_>
    Same entity different forms

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Same entity different forms
    I see.

The wording used is 'Ganondorf' for what that's worth.

With that said, if A-sayo is telling the truth then it's not cool for two people to attack her on N1 when this is her first game in a long while.

I see.

The wording used is 'Ganondorf' for what that's worth.

With that said, if A-sayo is telling the truth then it's not cool for two people to attack her on N1 when this is her first game in a long while.
    him*
    And I don't mind, either, to be honest. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind getting attacked. I do mind the other point.

- - - Updated - - -

:3
    /10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    What is going on here? Are we trying to say that there are two forms of the same character in game? I can almost guarantee no sane mod would do that.

Or are you saying something different?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and why wouldn’t the role blockers use their ability last night? It’s no different than people randomly attacking someone else.

Nice try @Virothe. I wouldn't out myself like that. You know better. So that accusation is stupid.

However, I very strongly believe that you HAVE been recruited. That's why I voted on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and why wouldn’t the role blockers use their ability last night? It’s no different than people randomly attacking someone else.
    I'd rather attack or shield in N1. That's why I was wondering.
    And yeah, Ganon and Ganondorf are basically the one and same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather attack or shield in N1. That's why I was wondering.
    And yeah, Ganon and Ganondorf are basically the one and same.
    Role blockers can role block and attack or shield. Why not do both?