Poll: Bwonsamdi vs Lich king

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Bwonsamdi vs Lich King

Suppose Loa is unhappy that Arthas raises trolls as undead, because they belong to Bwonsamdi. He decides to punish the Lich King and attacks him. Who will win the battle of the two lords of death?

Look... I’m all for Bwonsamdi. I wish I could vote for him but for now we don’t know the extent of his powers. Lich King’s abilities are vast and until we see something relatively impressive from this Loa, I put my vote for the Lich King.

In terms of Character, Bwonsamdi. I love em...

In terms of LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE, The Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Bwonsamdi wins by default just because he looks like Ryuk from Death note.

Bwonsamdi is the wild god of death (think goldrin) so..Bwonsamdi in this case, sorry LK

I'm pretty sure the LK can kill a loa. A bunch of random trolls did it to a bunch of them in Zul Farak..

We haven't really seen what Bwonsamdi is capable of.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Loas are the weakest of all demigod/godlike creatures so my vote is for lk without any doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Bwonsamdi is the wild god of death (think goldrin) so..Bwonsamdi in this case, sorry LK
    ..........wrong
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Bwonsamdi is awesome, but he seems more of the "assist you when it benefits him" sort of guy than someone with a massive army. I think he'd only stand a chance if he had some ability to nullify undeath, which (haven't seen BFA yet) I don't think he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    ..........wrong
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Loa
    while no ancient he is certainly on par with the ancients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich king. Simply because of defenders advantage and how his army replenishes. There is no way Bwonsamdi can get to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

probably depends who controls the most undead at the time of their fight.

bwonsamdi has thousands and thousands of years worth of troll souls in his possession. the lich king at the height of his power had a staggering number of undead, two whole kingdom's worth.

so it just depends. both of them have power based on how many undead they control. i would think bwonsamdi should be stronger, since he has to have potentially billions of troll souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Loa
    while no ancient he is certainly on par with the ancients.
    Not really. Being a loa and being on par with the Wild Gods aren't the same thing. They are only similar in the sense that the trolls worships both and called both "Loa", but most of the loa aren't anything powerful enough (or are flat out called "weak"). Bwonsamdi hasn't shown any indication that he is anywhere nearly as powerful as a strong Wild God yet - given even Rezan was able to compel Bwonsamdi to return Rastakhan's spirit, it's likely he isn't.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-06-23 at 07:43 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild Gods really ain't all that tbh

Loa in particular have been brought low by their own worshippers multiple times in WoW's history (almost every time we've seen them actually).

I think the Lich King could solo just about any Wild God, let alone a troll Loa with an ambiguous power-set
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Why can't they be friends? :/ they could raise shit together

Where do people get the whole “Loa are weak” “Loa are weaker then Ancients” “Bwonsamdi is not a Wild God”..?
    Loa *are* Wild Gods and Ancients are Wild Gods too! They are the same tging from different places!
    We don’t know what Bwonsamdi is. For now he is a Loa and possibly a Wild God by an extension. We don’t know, it was never confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Why can't they be friends? :/ they could raise shit together
    bwonsamdi hates undead.

Formerly known as Arafal

Lich King doesn't laugh at you when you die... Bwasamdi is literally everywhere.

Maybe that's the difference here. Bwasamdi is anchored in a spiritual realm and more of a ferryman like entity between worlds. The Lich King is a corporeal juggernaut that relies on mind control and domination. Bwasamdi sequesters souls elsewhere, the Lich King binds souls to his will in Azeroth.

I don't think Bwasamdi would permit himself to be harmed by frostmourne. At the same time, he might not be able to access the souls the sword holds. Given Arthas has no soul to take, I don't think Bwasamdi has any leverage.

Really, I think since they're fundamentally mirrored entities, I don't see either winning or losing. Choosing a side, because Bwonsamdi can't lose, he actually wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how they based his name on Baron Samedi ^_^
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...