Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Never been banned from anything and I dont plan to get into trouble either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawdiiio View Post
    Never been banned from anything and I dont plan to get into trouble either.
    Sorry but a sane person gets into trouble quite a bit. Only sheep don't get into trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I might be banned from the official forums, since I can't post even though I'm logged in, and I have no idea why.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuba View Post
    Do you wish there would be a vote to ban button? Or a vote too un-banned?
    No. Such buttons are easily exploited.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    This might be off topic, since it's not WoW. But I've been perma banned on Twitch channels, one of the most ridiculous ban I had was saying "You look tired today", without warnings or reasons given after the ban, I went to private message one of the mods and apparently saying something out of concern like "You look tired" is considered rude and somehow that mod who banned me thinks it deserves a perma ban, of course the other mod I talked to unban me immediately.
    I got banned on a twitch channel too. It was a small streamer who contacted me in another stream if I would be so kind to check out his stream so I went over there because I was bored. He had no information on his channel about him, so I said "You have a thick accent, where are you from?", he answered "I don't need this hate on my channel" and perma-banned me. I was like wtf. Other than that I wasn't banned nowhere online.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    I got banned on a twitch channel too. It was a small streamer who contacted me in another stream if I would be so kind to check out his stream so I went over there because I was bored. He had no information on his channel about him, so I said "You have a thick accent, where are you from?", he answered "I don't need this hate on my channel" and perma-banned me. I was like wtf. Other than that I wasn't banned nowhere online.
    Oh, first time and only time I got banned from a Twitch channel was when a female streamer I was following was having her birthday while playing some horrid game, I think it was DayZ(?) and she was drunk and talking to Mr.Moon in voice chat, and it was all very cringy, so I wrote "Is this the cringe channel?". Got perma banned without a word. LMAO.

Once i got infraction by calling a thread idiotic but i never insulated the person directly , sent a mail to moderator on appeal against infraction ,no reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    Once i got infraction by calling a thread idiotic but i never insulated the person directly , sent a mail to moderator on appeal against infraction ,no reply.
    Lol, it's pointless to appeal infractions. Mods protect themselves, they will never admit that one of them did something wrong. This is normal and happening in any line of work where a community is formed. Which is why there is always another institution that will do the investigation of complaints, obviously not the case on MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Oh, first time and only time I got banned from a Twitch channel was when a female streamer I was following was having her birthday while playing some horrid game, I think it was DayZ(?) and she was drunk and talking to Mr.Moon in voice chat, and it was all very cringy, so I wrote "Is this the cringe channel?". Got perma banned without a word. LMAO.
    Is this... the cringe reply?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Is this... the cringe reply?
    Mods, do your duty.

Mods, do your duty.
    Following the footsteps of a master.

Are we talking about WoW? If so then no, never been banned or silenced or even any warning. Even though I've been absolutely vile to some people in the past.

If we're talking this forum then again no. Only petty infractions from bad moderators.

Oh trust me, you can get banned for a multitude of reasons not even involving rudeness whatsoever. For example, I just got my 2nd infraction on this forum for "minor spam", was never rude to anyone.
    The moderation here does get extremely petty & silly, so I agree with you on that one

I’ve never been banned from any game or forum. Only a few interactions here for reason that are unclear.

Deleted
    I got banned once, in wotlk.

I had a macro to find some teammates for arena in capitals channel. for some reasons my action bars moved during a raid encounter in Ulduar, the macro's button replaced one of my most used spell binding and I unintentionally spammed the macro in the instance channel…..
    you know, focused on the fight, I hit that binding but the spell doesn't come out, so I'm like "WTF!!! *spam harder*". Ulduar was super busy at that time and I made a huuuge wall in the chat lol! I got banned almost instantly.
    I think it was an hour ban + silence until the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    I think I might be banned from the official forums, since I can't post even though I'm logged in, and I have no idea why.
    Maybe cause you are Trailer Trash, and have a Bubbles avatar
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I got banned once, in wotlk.

I had a macro to find some teammates for arena in capitals channel. for some reasons my action bars moved during a raid encounter in Ulduar, the macro's button replaced one of my most used spell binding and I unintentionally spammed the macro in the instance channel…..
    you know, focused on the fight, I hit that binding but the spell doesn't come out, so I'm like "WTF!!! *spam harder*". Ulduar was super busy at that time and I made a huuuge wall in the chat lol! I got banned almost instantly.
    I think it was an hour ban + silence until the next day.
    Loool. I know guy who was guildmaster, and he bound his guild invite ad to his Bladestorm key, so everytime he used Bladestorm, the ad would go off in LFG channel. He got chat silenced soon enough.

72hrs ban from the game once, where somebody gained access to my account and held an orgy in the dalaran fountain.
    Was aboslutely baffled when i logged in because i couldnt recall anything that would warrant a ban.
    The ban was lifted after contacting customer support though.

Permabanned from the old forum platform for calling retribution paladins for retardins at several occasions (you know back in the days when retribution paladins were horrible).
    Last edited by freezion; 2018-06-26 at 09:52 AM.

I have been perma banned from the WoW forums...TWICE.

Basically, I don't even see it coming. I don't actually post profanity, or insults. My perma bans came after a series of "spamming/trolling" when I was posting funny/sarcastic replies that were considered "not contributing".
    If you posted sarcastic replies, then it is likely that you did post what is regarded as an insult. Sarcasm can be very insulting!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been banned many times, both here on mmo-champion for trolling and spamming mostly.
    Permaban on Blizzard forums because I admitted to buying gold.
    Permabanned in WoW on like 10 accounts because of botting in different ways (all from questing to level up fast to fishing and herbing/other trades), selling gold, using scripts to ninja stuff directly from neutral AH as soon as people post them for like 1g, and many other things. Yeah, I'm a real terrible person online.
    I can tell, selling gold with only like 3 accounts only is a rather lucrative business if you sit home most of the time. It was stressful for me as I had to run home from work to trade gold, so I quit only after a few months.

But honestly, considering how much I've done in online games, I have not been banned enough.