10+ Year Old Account
    Mage tower is not up in EU... wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Yeah I just restocked on consumables expecting to be able to do the challenges and nope. Very disappointing, hopefully fixed later today.

Can someone explain to me what's up with max concordance People are talking about? Did it just get pumped up, or what exactly happened? I'm at work, so I can't check for myself right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    myeah it sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hey I love the guy. He is one of the few saving graces of WoD. But killing Dadgar would be the perfect way to hype a new villain and get us to hate them. Imagine if e.g. Yrel comes to Karazhan to discuss with him and then they fight, she kills him and declares the Shining Crusade against Azeroth.
    Let her try it. Ill kill that B***h...

- - - Updated - - -

How much of a stat dps buff is it going from like 70 traits to 125? Ret pally is like ilev 890 and 70 traits. Would like to get some gear and try the mage tower onb him. Shattered ash is decent. If nothing else I want to at least get the ret and havoc weapons from mage tower. Both are great. Id like feral too, but i suck with a feral druid and I doubt it could do it. Hes 102 anyways. Prob no time.

/

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    4 quests in silithus isnt much only annoying part is the first one. You dont need the silithid stuff or the kill 8 twilight stuff just kill spies kick workers kill voidstriders head then ggg

- - - Updated - - -

"Hurr durr i am too lazy to try your methods" the post.
    You don't even need to kill spies. It's kick workers, kill the one twilight guy for his head, talk to khadgar, talk too magni talk to the flight guy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's up with max concordance People are talking about? Did it just get pumped up, or what exactly happened? I'm at work, so I can't check for myself right now.
    You will call to Magni to heal Azeroth... and completing the quest in Silithus grants Artifact Level 126/75 Concordance... even on artifact wepon on spec that you never touch (I never use my enhancement spec, and now its 126/75 as well).

Now you dont need to collect Artifact Power anymore, so you can sell AP tokens to vendors for gold from 10g to 100g.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-06-27 at 07:45 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    You will call to Magni to heal Azeroth... and completing the quest in Silithus grants Artifact Level 126/75 Concordance... even on artifact wepon on spec that you never touch (I never use my enhancement spec, and now its 126/75 as well).

Now you dont need to collect Artifact Power anymore, so you can sell AP tokens to vendors for gold from 10g to 100g.
    Are the traits deactivated yet?

No, the opposite, you got more (unless you went ap crazy) and supposedly more next week. We won't lose them till 8.0

No. That'll only happen with 8.0. For now we absorbed the power of the sword into our weapon and its unstable with the massive power now within. With 8.0 we'll drain it before something bad happens.

Might be worth a shot to give the mage tower another Chance after all. Couldn't be be bothered on my alts before.

That final AP boost is just a spit in the face.

First you boost AK and fuck up "soft-capped" players.

Then equalize AK and make concordance "infinite" claiming some other crap.

And now capped concordance is for everyone. FU Blizz

Might be worth a shot to give the mage tower another Chance after all. Couldn't be be bothered on my alts before.
    Unless you got the gear and/or the legendaries, some of them still prove difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinzuru View Post
    FU Blizz
    It's the end of the expansion. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Unless you got the gear and/or the legendaries, some of them still prove difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the gear and the legendaries. What I was lacking was motivation. A small hit to the difficulty might be enough to finish them for me

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Thrall was supposed to be a main character for BFA but hes nowhere to be seen.
    He could show up later in the expansion tbf.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why not go further and put a vendor with all legos/mounts/toys then?

Only logic reason is Mage Tower. Too many want those crappy skins but can't be bothered to put any effort, so let's boost those lazy asses.

7+ Year Old Account

who gives a fuck?

the traits are all gonna be disabled anyway once pre patch hits and that's gonna be pretty fucking soon.

Formerly known as Arafal

imagine blizzard giving everyone a buff and you call it a spit in the face

look kid you wont be happy till you WANT to be happy

if you are going to look at a good thing and call it bad no one can help you.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    imagine blizzard giving everyone a buff and you call it a spit in the face

look kid you wont be happy till you WANT to be happy

if you are going to look at a good thing and call it bad no one can help you.
    And what exactly is good thing about equalizing everything?

Calling someone a kid is very mature.

And what exactly is good thing about equalizing everything?

Calling someone a kid is very mature.
    What bad is truly in it at this point? You're getting to play with everything for at most 3 weeks, and then you'll lose it entirely.

Don't define your self-worth based on what others don't have.