Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Cool

Hey look. It wasn't me this time. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    You realize he's demonetized on youtube so he doesn't even make money from his videos and barely streams wow right?
    and its his fault for not making content up to decent standards to not be demonetised.

is it really that hard to stop cursing for 5 minutes ?

unless his target audience are 10 year old kids for whom cursing is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    Huh? Azerite armor works the same way for mythic+ and raiding how is it for "raiding only".
    But you can't switch. Azerite armor offers - in theory - a great array of choices, this is how it was advertised, and sold to us (I am aware how it fell on it's face since then, but I talked about HOW we got here that I find funny). "Do you want survival? Pick survival trait. Do you want dps boost? Pick dps boost trait".
    See?
    Last edited by Lei; 2018-06-27 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and its his fault for not making content up to decent standards to not be demonetised.

Decent standards? On Youtube?

Yeah anything that hurts fee fees of mediocrity is considered assault and harassment. Such standards.

Uh no his audience mostly is not kids, actually. Wtf even is this point of view? Seriously? And it's not even like he's particularly foul mouthed. Geez you people need jobs and shit, maybe like a girlfriend if you can manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Uh no his audience mostly is not kids, actually. Wtf even is this point of view? Seriously?
    He just wants to bash the guy, He bashed him and got corrected so he had to come up with another reason. mmo-champ at it's finest

10+ Year Old Account

I'll take his drama time over literally anything that pops up on monetized "trending" tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The demonitizing demon chews on older videos too. Not just new. Imagine having a video that has many million views in the last 3-4 years and then suddenly getting punished for it. Not to mention you get caught for words like spell names in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'll take his drama time over literally anything that pops up on monetized "trending" tab.
    Yep like Bellular and other shills who sometimes might even dare to use such horrible words as: concerning, controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Preach isn't even good.
    Has hit rank 1's on WCL in mythic raids, where are yours?

p.s what he is saying is 100% correct, luck I'll be doing the max for loot then playing a different game otherwise I'd throw in the towel too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Not watching a lot from him these days but I agree 100% with his stance. I don't get why those who don't play high-end need to have an opinion on this.
    I actually like Preach but i disagree with him on this one. Its not just something that affects high end mythic plus participants and he vastly overstates the difference in aoe dps from one gearset to the other.

The only part i find legitimate in this is the part where people have different survivability and when you cant gearswap some specs might have to use defensive gear for a full dungeon cus of 1 ability.

The thing is though he keeps saying this only affects high end mythic plus, but also says he only does his m+ 15 of the week and still gear swaps. Meaning this change affects people who do 15+ aswell.

Personally i think the unavoidable large damage aoe abilities should be toned down and made into at least semi avoidable ones so specs with less sruvivability can still function in dps gear even on high m+.

Another person commenting when they have no idea (just like whats said in the video, big surprise coming from MMO champ) you can filter all swearing from videos and still be demonized for having "battle" in the title.

Hodgetwins are a perfect example of popular Youtubers who have cut swearing out of all videos and they still get flagged so get a clue before spewing garbage.

Deleted

You know its barely cursing that demonetises content. Its keywords in the title... Like War or Battle AKA World of WARcraft: BATTLE for azeroth.
    Oh and you know. Most the time after he asks for an actual review of the content, its monetised.

The important thing to remember with Preach is that if he was in charge of game design WoW would collapse faster than Wildstar. He is anti casual and is only interested in the narrow content that appeals to the hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    The important thing to remember with Preach is that if he was in charge of game design WoW would collapse faster than Wildstar. He is anti casual and is only interested in the narrow content that appeals to the hardcore.
    His definition of casual: someone who doesn't play a lot. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I actually like Preach but i disagree with him on this one. Its not just something that affects high end mythic plus participants and he vastly overstates the difference in aoe dps from one gearset to the other.

The only part i find legitimate in this is the part where people have different survivability and when you cant gearswap some specs might have to use defensive gear for a full dungeon cus of 1 ability.

The thing is though he keeps saying this only affects high end mythic plus, but also says he only does his m+ 15 of the week and still gear swaps. Meaning this change affects people who do 15+ aswell.

Personally i think the unavoidable large damage aoe abilities should be toned down and made into at least semi avoidable ones so specs with less sruvivability can still function in dps gear even on high m+.
    Yeah, but gear swapping takes a little bit more effort that he described... you know... you actually have to have gear to be able to do that. I'm glad that i have my mastery heavy and versatility heavy sets for my fire mage for M+, but it's pure luck that i have these items and i don't find clicking a button to re-equip shit to get ~10% damage boost on a boss exciting, but i do that regardless, because i have to, else i drag my team down. It's not about skill or effort, its simply not a fun thing to do.
    Class performance, on the other hand, at least is an argument, but there shouldn't (and i hope there is not in BfA) such discrepancy between classes for gear swapping to be required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

I am at a level where I'm running in the +12-15 range (thanks to my potato computer). I use gear swapping, it's part of the fun of mythic + for me. I watched some higher end players doing it and tried it and saw some improvements ST vs AoE.

There is a misconception amongst part of the player base that gear is the great divide between good and bad players. I'm sure that the guys regularly running +20s and higher were the same guys who were setting realm top scores in the old Challenge mode dungeons. Swapping gear adds to their performance it doesn't define it. Hell, if you have every available combination of gear at max ilevel you still need to hit the right buttons and target the right mobs to be successful.

I don't understand the need to keep taking choices away from players. Why not go the whole hog with the mythic + thing and put in stat templates -we know how well that went down with the PVP community.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Was not a serious post...sorry.

I'll shuffle away quietly...I'm not even here....

I actually think I got banned for a while from MMOChamp for posting that "shitshow" pic Taliesin and Evitel usually use.

Feces is not pleasant to look at, especially when a room is covered in it.
    A fitting image for MMOC

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    I don't understand the need to keep taking choices away from players. Why not go the whole hog with the mythic + thing and put in stat templates -we know how well that went down with the PVP community.
    Because it's not a choice. A choice is, "should I do X or should I do Y?" For it to be a choice there can't be an always optimal answer. That's the illusion of choice. Exactly as if a talent that's double the damage increase of others on the same row isn't actually giving you a choice. In the case of swapping gear there was never a point where you shouldn't do it. It was guaranteed performance improvement if you did because of the nature of gear bonuses and with the Azerite bonuses we've seen, there will be just as much of a reason to swap pieces around to maximize ST/AoE pulls if gear isn't locked.

The argument of "ohnos they're removing choice!" is a bad one because everyone regurgitates it at a whim nowadays without remotely thinking through the "choices" people are being given.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares what this youtube sockpuppet says?

People act like youtubers are prophets or oracles.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.