Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Your avatar made me smile. I'm pretty sure it's a fake moustache, but it's still great.
    Haha it definitely is. Took it at a new years eve party when I was many drinks into the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone taking odds yet?
    • Will he be a Ben Shapiro super fan like the Montreal Mosque shooter?
    • Or a Milo super fan after he threatened journalists.
    • Or a Trump superfan, not a Trump rally goes by that Trump doesn't call out the lugenpresse.

These guys are generating alot of animosity towards journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Each side thinks they are the “righteous” one my friend. It is only a matter perspective.
    Just ask any country in a war if they are on the side of “right”.

Cheers
    I don't think I am the righteous one, I know I am. I don't support a side that supports Nazis, Pedophiles, criminals, and white supremacists. You do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts and prayers should fix this one right up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    wasn't there an actor who suggested people take melania's child from her so they'd know what immigrant parents went through, and the right totally lost their shit? But they aren't saying anything to milo
    I believe Milo's comment wasn't intended to be private and was a text. Still dumb as shit to say though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    You've got to be kidding. Please, you're embarrassing yourself.
    So you’re just literally not going to furnish his request?

What violence... prot st and let them know they’re not welcome. Vs trump literally saying to knock people out and rough them up.

Supposedly the shooter is a white male in his 20s. Had no ID and his fingertips have been altered.

Obviously its easy to make the leap to crazy right winger incel type, but we don't know exactly who he is yet or why he did it.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2018-06-28 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    wasn't there an actor who suggested people take melania's child from her so they'd know what immigrant parents went through, and the right totally lost their shit? But they aren't saying anything to milo
    He said he wanted him to be with pedophiles which eluded to him being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Supposedly the shooter is a white male in his 20s. Had no ID and his fingertips have been altered.

Obviously its easy to make the leap to crazy right winger incel type, but we don't know exactly who he is yet or why he did it.
    We do have a president who is sowing hate in media.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    When shit like this happen why there is never those NRA members with guns to help to take them down
    They were busy blaming GTA for mass shootings
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Just so we're clear, this is what actor Peter Fonda actually said. Since, unlike @Barrages, I'll actually quote the response in full:

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant asshole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. Fuck."

I don't support going after minors, and certainly not minors of political people I disagree with, so I reject Peter Fonda's comments. But the implication wasn't that he wanted Barron Trump to be abused, but to express disdain that Melania Trump, who, to her credit, does seem like a good mother who cares about her son, and isn't saying or doing anything substantive about the children being stolen by her husband's administration.

This is entire out of topic for this thread but there you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why cant we just eat pizza, play video games and be fucking cool with each other. Man, things are getting worse. There are people I REALLY REALLY hate, like I hate their guts but shooting them is the LAST thing I'd ever do. This is a sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Just so we're clear, this is what actor Peter Fonda actually said. Since, unlike @Barrages, I'll actually quote the response in full:

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant asshole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. Fuck."

I don't support going after minors, and certainly not minors of political people I disagree with, so I reject Peter Fonda's comments. But the implication wasn't that he wanted Barron Trump to be abused, but to express disdain that Melania Trump, who, to her credit, does seem like a good mother who cares about her son, and isn't saying or doing anything substantive about the children being stolen by her husband's administration.

This is entire out of topic for this thread but there you go.
    yes totally wasnt implying he wanted the kid to get raped, he could have just left out the pedophile part if that wasnt his intent

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    When shit like this happen why there is never those NRA members with guns to help to take them down
    Maryland has some pretty strict gun control laws. Odds are, none in the building where armed. But I do not know for sure.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-06-28 at 10:46 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

They've IDed him but are waiting to give the name to the media.

- - - Updated - - -

Russian bots and the alt right are bombarding Reddit and Twitter discussions on it saying the people deserved to be killed and other disgusting garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    yes totally wasnt implying he wanted the kid to get raped, he could have just left out the pedophile part if that wasnt his intent
    It wasn't. The pedophile comment was about historically rounding up mass amounts of people and sticking them together has left them vulnerable to abusers in the past. But alright dude. Ignore the part where he was directly talking about the migrant situation at the border in order to feign outrage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I don't give a single fuck who calls for death. You call for followers to kill someone, and they do? You get charged as an accomplice, because you fucking well are. This bullshit needs to stop rather than hiding behind "well I just.. haha, I made a joke about it you see, haha. I didn't mean for it to HAPPEN. I mean really, haha."
    Yeah, I mean obviously the people who actually did it need to be in jail for the rest of their lives. But so does the person that encouraged them.

Law enforcement officials said the shooter, a white man with long hair in his 20s, was found hiding under a desk. He is being interrogated by police after being taken into custody. However, police say he will not identify himself and did not have identification on him.

The suspect also damaged his fingertips in an effort to avoid identification, a law enforcement source tells CBS News.

I'm going with mentally ill.

RIP people, you didn't deserve this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    It wasn't. The pedophile comment was about historically rounding up mass amounts of people and sticking them together has left them vulnerable to abusers in the past. But alright dude. Ignore the part where he was directly talking about the migrant situation at the border in order to feign outrage.
    He says PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES, but for sure the implication isnt that the kid gets raped. Context sure smh

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Law enforcement officials said the shooter, a white man with long hair in his 20s, was found hiding under a desk. He is being interrogated by police after being taken into custody. However, police say he will not identify himself and did not have identification on him.

The suspect also damaged his fingertips in an effort to avoid identification, a law enforcement source tells CBS News.

I'm going with mentally ill.

RIP people, you didn't deserve this.
    They've already IDed him but are waiting a little while to release his identity to the public for investigatory purposes as usual. We'll find out who he is and pretty much have access to his social media within a few hours, basically the moment his ID is made public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation