Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post

So you want her to weigh -20lbs? She only weighs 280.
    Only 280? I weigh 130, was at like 140 max and decided I wanted to lose weight because I was starting to get fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    there's a difference between being curvy and gigantic. She falls into the second category. She looks like she'd be pretty attractive too if she dropped 300 pounds, but then again, good luck saying that to her face without getting slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit.
    Attractiveness is irrelevant if someone should lose weight or not. Health is the point. However, determining health isn't just thin = healthy, fat/anorexic = unhealthy. Several conditions and/or life-situations can influence if someone is able to balance diet, exercise and everything else on their own and without help. Of course, within reason, not supporting this 'health at every size' BS.

That said, if she wants to be that size and doesn't care, that's fine, her life, but she shouldn't be enabled to act like others should do it worry-free either when there are documented health risks to doing so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Only 280? I weigh 130, was at like 140 max and decided I wanted to lose weight because I was starting to get fat.
    Yes but not everyone finds 145cm anorexia patients attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Yes but not everyone finds 145cm anorexia patients attractive.
    I'm like 160 cm and it's not anorexia to drop down to 50-55kg/110-120 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I'm like 160 cm and it's not anorexia to drop down to 50-55kg/110-120 lbs.
    55kg would be too much for that height
    try 48-50kg
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    55kg would be too much for that height
    try 48-50kg
    No, it's not too much for my height.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-06-30 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Do you think anyone wants to see that? Imagine a 300lb guy on the cover of a magazine; no one would be saying "omg you're so handsome and strong" they just wouldn't.
    U sure? How about 400lbs?

i'd hit it. but i like the chunkers.

yes, she's big. big can lead to health problems. but i agree with the cover, her health is none of your business.

don't like it? don't look at it.

5+ Year Old Account
    i dont believe she is 280... she looks more...

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    When I used to smoke cigarettes I was publicly shamed, segregated and ostracised. All my friends and family would constantly wag the finger telling me it was bad for my health. How is being morbidly obese different?
    so you changed something you liked for other people...hmm
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2018-06-30 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post

Uhm, no.

/10char

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post

he looks bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They aren't even as fat as tess is. What you linked is actually still in the somewhat reasonable territory.
    While I see nothing wrong with the women depicted in the painting you should head over to the female Kul Tiran thread. They are more fit than the painting and people are absolutely disgusted. People think if you are not rail thin you are fat.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    god that's hideous. You can be happy. But I'm not going to pretend she is a beautiful woman.

She is deluded if she thinks she is healthy living like that at that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post
    god that's hideous. You can be happy. But I'm not going to pretend she is a beautiful woman.

She is deluded if she thinks she is healthy living like that at that size.
    how isn't she pretty? i get it, big isn't beautiful to a lot of people, but she has a very pretty face.

Your health is my business when she undoubtedly pushes for universal tax-payer funded healthcare.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    This magazine is supposed to be about health and fitness, and yet they've chosen to be represented by an individual who exemplifies the complete and utter lack of both. Despite the obvious pandering from the usual suspects, I doubt the magazine will survive this with their credibility intact.

Also, only 280p pounds?! That's not much heavier than I am! She must be ridiculously short, lol.

Deleted
    This was in the news the other day, wasn't it? People trying to "normalise" sever overweight and obesity?