Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yes. i would accept any changes blizzard does to THEIR game. You can't do jack shit about anything they do except quit playing the game. Thats the only course of action you have. This far, none of the changes they have made is serious enough for most people to stop playing. So we adapt and keep playing.

- - - Updated - - -

And now you don't have to deal with it at all. If you don't like personal loot, just leave, find another game and let the people who still gonna play with personal loot, play.
    this garbage that you people keep defending like the master looter to personal looter change is why these devs keep taking away choice but continually say you have more.....

STOP DEFENDING BULLSHIT

having the CHOICE between master looter and personal loot was a choice, if you didn't like the guild or group that was doing master looter you always had the option to make a new group and do it YOUR WAY.....

the fact you sheep can't see that when they take away things gives you LESS of a choice is absolutely mind-bottling...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    "The team is excited about the improvements to the gearing system which gives more control to the player and lessen the impact of randomness."
    "The team is excited about the improvements to the gearing system which gives more control to the player and lessen the impact of randomness."

*Mythic+ chest can give up to 3 random pieces instead of 1 depending on RNG*
    *Masterloot, the literal definition of controlling loot distribution, is removed for everyone*
    *Titanforging hasn't been nerfed at all and is now the defining loot factor with the removal of tier sets*
    *The only actual gearing path is coincidentally tied to the least popular feature in the game as to increase participation rate*

I always wonder if Blizz enjoy lying to the customer. The fact that this statement in particular is such a blatant lie that does not even attempt to cover up its shadiness confirms it.
    very well said, its amazing how they see what's popular and what's not then keep the LESS popular option.....then tell us oh hey look, it's now popular...let's pat ourselves on the back lol

the randomness of gear dropping is EXACTLY what makes people continually run it over and over again thereby slowing down content consumption rate....it's amazing these people are still alive because i question if they actually have to tell themselves to breathe with the level of stupidity in their choices
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Blizzard knows best, it’s their game op

Removing master loot removes the ability for a bunch of beta cucks to steal gear because they aren’t good enough to get gear in the first place.
    This is a quality shitpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post

Haha go fuck yourselves Blizzard.

*removes Master loot*
    *Talks about how exciting it is to give more control to the players over their loot and lessen the impact of randomness*
    I also could not believe it when I read this. Like WHAT?
    They are doing the EXACT opposite! wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Improvements? Rofl. You mean forcing a loot system on everyone?
    forcing personal loot will be beneficial to majority of playerbase stuck in cespool guilds that abuse master loot, change my mind

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    oh ye excited about the loot being rigged? I managed to get a 345 cape on beta while the rest of my items were still 320 and after the 345 cape drop I started getting 340 capes! what a surprise even 3-4 of them in a row not any other piece that I had 320 of...
    That's not rigged that's bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's clear whoever is in charge of writing the script for their interviews is literally paid to troll, or he hasn't been within an inch of the game.

Its not random because you know its source - Blizzard probably.
    Last edited by Primemrip; 2018-07-01 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    If that’s your goal, you’re fucked.
    Not really. Blizzard has shown multiple times that enough complains get things changes. If we continue to complain for another year, something might happen.

Has it been confirmed that they are going with the "Cannot trade Azerite pieces ever" system? So you can literally get completely fucked out of azerite pieces an entire tier of raiding? We had rotten luck in antorus, it took our holy pally 13 weeks of farming coven and using every bonus roll on it to get Highfathers, even with master loot.
    Last edited by Jaigar; 2018-07-01 at 03:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. i would accept any changes blizzard does to THEIR game. You can't do jack shit about anything they do except quit playing the game. Thats the only course of action you have. This far, none of the changes they have made is serious enough for most people to stop playing. So we adapt and keep playing.

- - - Updated - - -

And now you don't have to deal with it at all. If you don't like personal loot, just leave, find another game and let the people who still gonna play with personal loot, play.
    They do make radical changes that backfire so bad they revert em, it wouldt been reverted if ppl just accepted it, blizz tends to lose touch with the playerbase from time to time, so we have to remind em what are good and not so good ideas.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    this garbage that you people keep defending like the master looter to personal looter change is why these devs keep taking away choice but continually say you have more.....

STOP DEFENDING BULLSHIT

having the CHOICE between master looter and personal loot was a choice, if you didn't like the guild or group that was doing master looter you always had the option to make a new group and do it YOUR WAY.....

the fact you sheep can't see that when they take away things gives you LESS of a choice is absolutely mind-bottling...
    Im not defending jack shit, bro. But NOTHING changes by you lot complaining like fuck on THIS forum. Blizzard doesn't even see it. Make your voice heard by stop paying and leave the rest of us alone so we don't have to see the same bullshit whine every single day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    They do make radical changes that backfire so bad they revert em, it wouldt been reverted if ppl just accepted it, blizz tends to lose touch with the playerbase from time to time, so we have to remind em what are good and not so good ideas.
    how many things have been reverted in what, 14 years of wow now ? not much

Ah you'd prefer people quietly give up when Blizzard makes terrible changes?
    It's also possible people don't all share the same opinion. I understand that's hard to fathom for yourself but it actually happens in real life.

Or most people are happy with the change and the fact that elitest are whining is just nice icing on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Gains View Post
    "Don't like it? Leave." Is the well known logic of the idiot.
    Except when idiots compose the vast majority of the playerbase, that phrase becomes the law of the land. Blizzard even reinforces it by ignoring any and all feedback other than speaking with your wallet. You literally have no choice but to sub and implicitly support every single decision of Blizzard, or quit. There are no other options available to players. Talk all you want. Make all the reasoned, logical, factual points you can and it still won't matter because of how Blizzard works, and how idiots support it.

This is the sad state of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not defending jack shit, bro. But NOTHING changes by you lot complaining like fuck on THIS forum. Blizzard doesn't even see it. Make your voice heard by stop paying and leave the rest of us alone so we don't have to see the same bullshit whine every single day
    Case in point.....

What's shit is, half the people defend the change for decent reasons, the other half defend it for crap like this (from the official forums):

Personally i hated waiting weeks to get gear while officers and gm friends/girlfriends got put ahead of everyone else. You down a boss you should have a chance at loot. Nuff said.
    Like... if this has been going on for weeks LEAVE THE DAMN GUILD it's a shitty guild anyway if that's what their doing. Don't play the victim card when you let yourself be victimized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    fansites are not generally where you post if you are trying to get change.
    If you don't think Blizzard developers read MMO-C (or at least have someone who does and passes it on) you're deluded, had devs post here in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    forcing personal loot will be beneficial to majority of playerbase stuck in cespool guilds that abuse master loot, change my mind
    Force master looter in the cesspool guilds doing heroic content then and allow ML in mythic guild runs?

Forcing personal loot will be detrimental to the majority of the mythic raiding playerbase, which is literally the only sizable portion of the guidl that care.

Or, crazy though, maybe Blizzard should be fixing cesspool guilds by making it so people can actually leave their guild and find one that suits them by making the ingame guild recruitment / finding thing functional and either doing more realm merges or cutting down on the obnoxious server transfer costs that tie people to guilds instead of just removing the tools decent guilds have been using for the past 10+ years without issue.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2018-07-01 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Or most people are happy with the change and the fact that elitest are whining is just nice icing on the cake
    Most people are too invested in their sunk-cost-fallacy to recognize a bad change if it hit them in the face, much less admit it or change their mind about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Not really. Blizzard has shown multiple times that enough complains get things changes. If we continue to complain for another year, something might happen.
    Please hold your breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

My current guild was kind of ok with the change.

We normally started off with Personal Loot, and as people started to get more geared, we converted to Master Loot to help target specific pieces(mainly tier).
    And that was only because we got tier pieces directly, not tokens we could trade off.

With the removal of big tier sets, the usual use of Master Loot is diminished in our guild.

I do see why this is a concern though.
    Top guilds become more reliant on RNG for loot as split runs are somewhat hindered.

And some guilds seem to hate the idea of new recruits/pugs/trials getting loot.
    --My guild slightly did similar as we used master loot at times to put limitations up, as our guild was used by multiple people in the past to quickly "Gear up" from our generosity and move to a more progressed guild.

I think it is silly to take away a guild's choice.

But it ultimately wont affect my guild, and I am less bothered by it than most.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    their is no point in complaining about a game that is in beta stage
    yeah but when its released its too late and you shouldve complained in beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    My current guild was kind of ok with the change.

We normally started off with Personal Loot, and as people started to get more geared, we converted to Master Loot to help target specific pieces(mainly tier).
    And that was only because we got tier pieces directly, not tokens we could trade off.

With the removal of big tier sets, the usual use of Master Loot is diminished in our guild.

I do see why this is a concern though.
    Top guilds become more reliant on RNG for loot as split runs are somewhat hindered.

And some guilds seem to hate the idea of new recruits/pugs/trials getting loot.
    --My guild slightly did similar as we used master loot at times to put limitations up, as our guild was used by multiple people in the past to quickly "Gear up" from our generosity and move to a more progressed guild.

I think it is silly to take away a guild's choice.

But it ultimately wont affect my guild, and I am less bothered by it than most.
    yeah cos not being able to give the insanely impactful azerite armor that's the biggest draw of the expac to the most appropriate class/spec/player

is totally not a big deal >_>

and nobody hates the idea of trials getting loot, that's just stupid.
    we hate the idea of loot(that could be used on actual raiders) being wasted on untested trials that might be either shit and get kicked a week later, or just leave on their own accord.

if trials were good they got loot, if they werent they didnt deserve it anyway.
    wow is literally a communist game now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a done deal though. It doesn't matter how much you cry and throw a temper tantrum at this point. It's better to get over it instead of annoying the players who actually agree with you but are adult enough to move on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222