Poll: What do you prefer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Night elves owe Horde saving of Nordrassil, so they shouldn't be Alliance. Alliance would get high elves or Forsaken if they have idea how to make them friends.
    The Horde murdered their demigod Cenarius and cut down half of Ashenvale in WC3. Without Archimonde as the common enemy I can't imagine them being friends. Although they haven't got much reason to side with the Alliance too.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBaldhead View Post
    The Horde murdered their demigod Cenarius and cut down half of Ashenvale in WC3. Without Archimonde as the common enemy I can't imagine them being friends. Although they haven't got much reason to side with the Alliance too.
    The ending was like: "Mortals are united, so guardian can retire." I thought Medivh could make them one faction before WoW happened.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    The ending was like: "Mortals are united, so guardian can retire." I thought Medivh could make them one faction before WoW happened.
    Perhaps he could. But to me the ending was like "Mortals have won, so Medivh can go back to being a legend".
    Having recovered, those factions had no reason to remain united.
    Last edited by DrBaldhead; 2018-07-05 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Have in mind that most people know Warcraft thanks to Warcraft 3, so if you base it around WC1 and WC2 leaving WC3 behind, then it would be a whole new world for most player (and not the Warcraft they liked)
    Shit, I meant WC3. Will go edit my post.

That is one of my big complaints with how Blizzard has been doing story recently is the focus on WC1 and WC2 instead of WC3.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    reading so many threads of fans night elves angry
    The fix is really easy, Blizzard is half way there. Instead of confining the purging and vengeance against the Horde in Kalimdor to a stinking mission table it should be playable content. We can remove Hordekebab properly, have an enjoyable experience in this faction war expansion while the rest of you play 'assist fat humans into their corsets' or whatever lame ass Alliance storyline they have in place. I don't want to go off to Kul Tiras and bring butter to the locals until they like me, then go waste time in Arathi or Lordaeron. I want to be on the ground, in Kalimdor, killing Horde heroes and civilians and burning their towns, just like Horde players get to do in every storyline from expansions past.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Shit, I meant WC3. Will go edit my post.

That is one of my big complaints with how Blizzard has been doing story recently is the focus on WC1 and WC2 instead of WC3.
    I dislike the WC2 and WC1 comparison though. Orcs have been sidelined completely in the faction they started so other races can get some screen time. The Alliance has yet to ever move their precious human trash out of the limelight for even a second and it's getting old. BFA is human on human bullshit now. yea the otherside are undead, so what, they are still human and apparently the only ones incapable of seeing that are the living ones. Let's just kill both of them off and call it a day.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    I dislike the WC2 and WC1 comparison though. Orcs have been sidelined completely in the faction they started so other races can get some screen time. The Alliance has yet to ever move their precious human trash out of the limelight for even a second and it's getting old. BFA is human on human bullshit now. yea the otherside are undead, so what, they are still human and apparently the only ones incapable of seeing that are the living ones. Let's just kill both of them off and call it a day.
    Oh, the Horde has managed to move on from it, but they're getting beaten with the villain stick to make the humans the good, noble, lawful good heroes of the story.

All I can really take from the BfA story so far is that diversity is evil and being homogenized into humanity is good.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, the Horde has managed to move on from it, but they're getting beaten with the villain stick to make the humans the good, noble, lawful good heroes of the story.

All I can really take from the BfA story so far is that diversity is evil and being homogenized into humanity is good.
    and the Forsaken are the concentrated nastiness of humanity that only exists when they can't be pure, light-bound beings of cringe-inducing nobility. And they'll circle the drain to foist this upon the story and the Horde/Forsaken player character and the faction by way of Sylvanas and Nathanos. Seems like the potential to write humans as the rodents they are is simply non-existent, so long as they are still technically alive anyway.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Alternative timeline because it gave us Legion, my favorite expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."