Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What would you like night elves and forsaken to get for their BFA losses?

Or phrased better, what sort of developments for these two groups might be good enough to make you even happy that they lost their respective homes and get to this awful state we see at the start of BfA. Both races have really had/been a string of great tragedy, they are probably the top two candidates for a whole pile of good coming their way. And while they take quite a hit in BfA - enough to make you angry with blizz, what would enough to make you aright or even happy it happened?

Hear me out
    Concerning the new territory and racial changes, especially with huge losses to Forsaken and especially Nelves, fans will have a hard time with this level of change, but change will happen, and change can be good to open up new things even good things as they move the story forward.. as writers, they just have to make sure they provide the groups that lose a lot with something amazing, that would make Forsaken and night elf fans not mind or even forgive the great losses and conclude ... great story blizz in BfA. I'm sure blizz are aware fans of these two feel they are especially victimised and keep having a lot of cool stuff taken away (night elves) or keep being portrayed as hopelessly evil (forsaken)

I know many of you want to see the Forsaken reclaim Lordaeron, or the night elves gain back their 8 odd Kalimdor zones and make the horde/alliance pay. But what if the writers really don't? And want to move the story on for real? I would even chance to say a greater desire is to see Forsaken honourable and night elves dignified.

Have you considered that the horde gaining Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom's to the alliance might be what the devs want? Wow setting has been stagnant, nothing changes and everything gets reset back to the wow classic borders. While frequent change is exhausting, perhaps this is the stage in the story the devs want to start something new or conclude this stage of warcraft.

So the big big losers are the Night elves and the Forsaken. Might it just be, just be that blizzard is cooking up some amazing new developments for them to make up for what they have lost? Afterall, it is devinitely in their interest to also give great upsides, which only look better after great tragedy - look how good we all felt when the blood elves got back Quel'thalas and their Sunwell, especially after all that pain and misery, and after that they were really shown in a good and competent light too, as we all witnessed their losses in WC3, TFT and TBC. Did we all not see and read about the great night elf losses? Losing their empire, immortailty, lives and lands to sundering, cataclysm, legion, horde - lots of tragedy, losing their well, their immortality, vitality, and most of all respect. What about the forsaken? Did we all not love Lordaeron in WC2/3 and Sylvanas in WC3, were they not all cruelly killed then raised up as abomination, forced to live life without being able to enjoy the physical pleasures of it in a state that was horrifying to them. How terribly cruel. What have either of these races got since? But more misery, night elves got more losses, more embarassing moments so unlike their original rae descirtiption, Forsaken got reviled and hated by all, even those on their own faction, shoved into the role of the all evil playable race. Not exactly what you want in a game that you're supposed to be the hero right, and if you were a huge Lordaeron fan right?

So the main jist of this topic: What development for the night elves and forsaken do you think can make up for what they have lost. Bear in mind, that winning back Kalimdor and northern eastern kingdoms is not on the table. What would development would really make you happy or go WoW for each of these races, be imaginative, there really are a lot of good things from their existing lore you can draw from, let alone new imaginative and creative ones.

Maybe additional class combos or character customization for those races as a result of their culture being relocated.
    For example, if the Night Elves are suddenly relocated to Stormwind, maybe we see Night Elf Warlocks with some Human hairstyles.
    For an equivalent example, if the Forsaken are relocated to Silvermoon, maybe we see Forsaken Paladins with Blood Elf hairstyles.
    Maybe other races can get Demon Hunters, as well as a consequence of this relocation.

non-human forsaken model options... or at the very least access to some of the chinese version (that has bones fully concealed)

for elves... some new tattoo options.

I don't think Blizzard's cooking some amazing new developments for the Kaldorei - and same for Forsaken. I would really love to see a new city for the Kaldorei, perhaps on Nordrassil, perhaps on Eastern Kingdoms. I don't really play Undead tho so I'm not sure what would happen for them, their sewers were an iconic city and it would be hard to follow it up. Brill architecture was cool still, so a city with Undead theme would be nice.

But as a diehard Night Elf fanboy, I just want a Suramar-level (or Boralus he he) capitol city for us. But then again, I've learned not to hope for anything - I wished for Darnassus to get a Suramar-level update, and well..it did get an update.

Sadly, if you're not a human or an orc your race is ignored or religated to punching bags.

Or a troll. I guess trolls got some cool stuff. Literally no other race did, though. I am still waiting for when Alliance's objective, absolute victory in Gilneas pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    What development for the night elves and forsaken do you think can make up for what they have lost.
    They'll get Zidormi who's capable of sending our characters back in time so we'll be able to use both Darnassus and UC w/o any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Maybe additional class combos or character customization for those races as a result of their culture being relocated.
    For example, if the Night Elves are suddenly relocated to Stormwind, maybe we see Night Elf Warlocks with some Human hairstyles.
    For an equivalent example, if the Forsaken are relocated to Silvermoon, maybe we see Forsaken Paladins with Blood Elf hairstyles.
    Maybe other races can get Demon Hunters, as well as a consequence of this relocation.
    You really feel that would be enough to make the night elf fans feel good about their race again or really feel that BfA story was a good change even for them? really Razion? Night elf fans get warlocks out of all this? That's it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    non-human forsaken model options... or at the very least access to some of the chinese version (that has bones fully concealed)

for elves... some new tattoo options.
    I've had my eye on diablo 3 necromancer type models for the forsaken - although that is forsaken sub-race territory. But Micky c'mon, is that gonna be enough for forsaken fans?

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the story in BfA so far, but it's the story we're getting so best go with it.

I'm hoping that we finally get to see more integration between the races in the Horde and Alliance. I'm not talking everyone becoming like humans or orcs, but it would be nice to see less firmly drawn lines between them. I feel like the addition of blood elves to the Horde was a really great opportunity to highlight some of the better aspects of the brutal races (Communal living, spiritualism, deeper connection to the elements and natural world.) the addition of what was a quintessential Alliance race and having them accept and approve of some of the characteristics of their former enemies could have been a great step towards this nebulous 'moral-grey' Blizzard pretends to have.

Having the forsaken there might be an opportunity for them to see the Horde races of Kalimdor as more than just "The brutes overseas that help us not get swarmed by Alliance zealots." Perhaps the tauren can finally start making headway on Cairne's original intent to help the forsaken regain some of their life. New connections between the races can be built up. Compromises can be made, which would be a novel experience considering most of the time we have cartoonish disagreements between single-entities that supposedly represent an entire people.

At the same time, it might be great for the night elves to bring their culture and influence, finally, into the Alliance. More forward thinking, more act first, more respect and connection to the natural world. Maybe even adding more disagreements between them, now that the kal'dorei have to inhabit the same places as industrial dwarves and gnomes who may have a lesser regard for the natural world.

It may be interesting for the sudden kal'dorei population in cities like Ironforge and Stormwind to force the human-centrist leadership of the Alliance to recognize the kal'dorei leadership far more, as they aren't just the hippies across the sea who make sure the Horde don't own a continent, but as actual citizens of the cities and lands around it. Perhaps some of the more extreme and violent sides of kal'dorei culture can surface, even against fellow Alliance, when trying to settle a new home, reform the natural world in places like Duskwood, Burning Steppes, Badlands etc. Give the night elves a stronger influence over the faction and give the Alliance something to seem 'grey' about.

Probably not going to happen. Probably going to get more kal'dorei reverence of HUMAN POTENTIAL and canned-villainy from forsaken abominations and GARROSH 2.0 UNDEAD BOOGALOO. But it's always fun to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    They'll get Zidormi who's capable of sending our characters back in time so we'll be able to use both Darnassus and UC w/o any issues.
    Gosh you guys reallly arn't optimistic are you? I really am curious to see what you guys really want for the Forsaken and the night elves.

Forsaken - New Destiny, New Home, New Mandate
    For forsaken, if they can't come back to life, then some enhanced undead state on the verge of life or at the cusp, like vampires are would be an awesome development.

Definitely a new city Kalimdor or even taking over Boralus. I'm thinking Theramore, raising the dead could give a new type of forsaken sub-race too. With the trolls moving to Zuldazar, Theramore, Dustswallow marsh and all the previous human settlements, along with Tanaris and Un'goro become new play grounds for the forsaken. They get huge bolstering from the many humans who died, all raised.

Calia Menethil becoming undead and leading a new type of forsaken - while Sylvannas gets punished with wait for it... life ! yes Life, which is both a gift and a punishment. Oh the irony..

Undead Calia could lead an era of nobility for the forsaken, while generally dspised by humans, you get them sort of like demon hunters are to night elves, knowing and accepting a reality that their "normal" brethren are in denial over. I remmeber a forsaken in one of the wow comics a while back, through a theen human Tarrenn Mill, buttt hee's aaactuknows if peopple realize he is undead they would hunt him, he iss near life enough to be mistaken for it.

They can also draw cool inspiration vibes from vampires - like in true blood, twilight and vampire diary series and also quirkier undead themed programs like iZombie.

Finally I think it would be awesome if the surviving Lordaeron humans actually reconnect with the forsaken. I don't care if they have to give Lordaeron humans a new model, but even expelled from Kalimdor, it could be interesting to see a group of humanity actually willing and able to work with the undead, this is different from Stormwind humans who alsthough have some willing, most would rather just stab the mother f****ers. Worgen could be the heart of the forsaken hate in the alliance. So these humans will be neutral and horde leaning.

They could provide new dynamics, like humans who want to become undead or vampires. Although they are on a new continent, they get a life in Northern Kalimdor although it's underground, the vampires really call the shots in the area, it's not enough for open cre-conquest of northern eastern kindgoms, as they aren't large or numerous enough and they have a working relation with human inhabitants, but in some cloisters they really control underground.

I would love to see new forsaken towns and cities spring up in DWM, 1k Needles, Tanaris and Un'goro over time. And would especailly love to see a forsaken rebuilt version of Lordaeron in Theramore. I want them to be imaginative and creative, magically destroyed humans in theramore coudl really provide a new edge and type of forsaken. Maybe even see some more undead elves and dwarves. Can you imagine Rhonin returned as undead? Could be an intersting time ahead for Vereesa and her two sons.

Night Elves - Justice, Restoration, Bright Hope:
    IF they are never getting Kalimdor back, then outside building entirely new areas and zones for night elves again, the Broken Isles should be their new home. It's the only other place that makes any sense given that it is a night elf continent, and they go from losing 8 huge zones, to gaining 4/5 much smaller ones of the broken isles. I'd love them to have some relationship with the nightborne, but if blizzard don't want that, then both nightborne and highmountain can relocate to a largely empty Kalimdor, they'd be lots of room for the nightborne and highmountain in many zones like stonetalon (HM), ashenvale (Nb), darkshore (Nb), Desolace (Nb/HM), feralas (Nb city and HM), felwood (HM/Nb), Moonglade (Nb) etc.

Ii'd love to see the Farondis return to life in a huge Elune moment - afterall who else can reverse something lke Azshara's curse, and what group is more deserving than the Farondis - be great to see Elune finally do a powerful work, and probably get an insight to her and Xe'ra also. It could also reveal the ties the night elve arcane users have to the priesthood, something blizzz hasn't done much of.

The night elves regain their immortality and use of their well again - would be an epic restoration story too, finally at last "great news" that gives hope for the future without actually having to add anything (it's not like they get the night elf empire back.) Perhaps it is a result of an unseen consequence of the burning of Teldrassil.

Maybe the war gets to Hyjal, and the horde burn Nordrassil down too, because they claim the dragon enchantments are fading and the tree is now open to corruption as well, how devastating for the world if Nordrassil gets corrupt, the nightborne also point out with the legion gone, it has served its purpose and it would only be a rallying point to the kaldorei to regroup and lock the horde into an endless guerrilla war, but in destroying the Tree Nordrassil and hoping to claim the well for the horde, it's like a suppression on the arcane power in the night elves is unstoppered, all night elves get a surge of power, and the highborne, newly returned Farondis and shend'ralar have the wisdom and foresight to have planned for this, they literally transfer the well to Suramar, and usse Azerite to fire it up to its original potency - not for abuse like the past, but to in the original vision of Illidan, to rebuild some of what their people lost and keep the power out of destructive hands of the horde who have a divine-enhanced sunwell to add. It also has an adverse effect. Shaladrassil was saved from the nightmare, with Nordrassil and Teldrassil gone it becomes energised as the last standing world tree, the druids siphon in a transfer of power from Nordrassil to Shaladrassil once it becomes clear that they would lose Nordrassil, this rapidly hastens its healing and empowers it, it bcomes the centre of night elf druidsm, afterall most of ancients have already moved there in Legion (Marlone, Avianna, Cenarius, Ursoc ).

Nordrassil is the lowerst point and tipping point for the night elves, it is it's loss that facilitates the movement of everything, re-invigorates the night elves with power to take the Broken Isles, giving them a world tree, a well of power, an arcane city for all night elves - with a territory for highborne (Azsuna), for druids (Val'sharah), for priests (Cathedral of Eternal night) while Suramar City is capital for all. Ravencrest Black Rook Hold, Moonguard, get restored, and they get highmountain to build new stuff. Broken Shore Thal'dranath is where the Demon hunters make their HQ, while the Wardens watch from atop Highmountain. Broken Isles and Kul'tiras are closer to EK anyway.

Now that owuld be a ssotry to behold. You see the night elves actually gain some decisive victories when they kick the highmountain and nightborne out (if the nightborne don't have a role as sort of friends - it would be an opportunity for blizzard to show the night elves actually beating a horde group, especially with the blood elves helping the nightborne, explaining why they are absent from both the Lordaeron campaigns. At first it was to stop the alliance getting into Quel'thalas, then it was also helping the nightborne stop the night elves (if blizzard go the war option there).

I find broken isle fitting as it fits the isolation of t the night elves making them separate, but not that far from their allies too, with Kul'tiras and the rest of the EK not too far off., and Theramore fitting for the forsaken as it produces a whole load of new options. I especially like the idea of Calia Menethil succeeding to lead the Forsaken.

If you look at the actual map of Azeroth, Zuldazar is actually closer to Kalimdor and Pandaria, whereas Kul'tiras is much closer to the EK and the broken isles is definitely EK side. The in-game maps do enlarge them to make them look bigger, but maybe the lore was retconned to make them larger. Either way, Theramore, Dustswallow marsh and Tanaris/Un'goro are much better than the forsaken crashing with the orcs in Orgrimmar or the Tauren in Mulgore. And Night elves in the broken isles is much better than shacking up in lands that belong to humans, worgen, dwarves or gnomes - both these races need their own places.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post

Probably not going to happen. Probably going to get more kal'dorei reverence of HUMAN POTENTIAL and canned-villainy from forsaken abominations and GARROSH 2.0 UNDEAD BOOGALOO. But it's always fun to hope.
    Ofc, this is blizzard.. we can at least dream right !?
    Last edited by Mace; 2018-07-07 at 12:09 PM.

Nothing. It's a war, some people gain, some people lose. They won't get reparations. It's a WAR, not some fairy tale for kids where everyone get treated equally(or communism, but that's also a fairy tale for the kids).

Gosh you guys reallly arn't optimistic are you? I really am curious to see what you guys really want for the Forsaken and the night elves.

For forsaken, if they can't come back to life, then some enhanced undead state on the verge of life or at the cusp, like vampires are would be an awesome development.

Calia Menethil becoming undead and leading a new type of forsaken - while Sylvannas gets punished with wait for it... life ! yes Life, which is both a gift and a punishment. Oh the irony..

Undead Calia could lead an era of nobility for the forsaken, while generally dspised by humans, you get them sort of like demon hunters are to night elves, knowing and accepting a reality that their "normal" brethren are in denial over. I remmeber a forsaken in one of the wow comics a while back, through a theen human Tarrenn Mill, buttt hee's aaactuknows if peopple realize he is undead they would hunt him, he iss near life enough to be mistaken for it.
    Calia will lead its own faction of undead, if she gets one ofc, the Forsaken specifically are undead who follow Sylvanas, so Calia won't be leading the Forsaken.

Moreover, Calia is pro-Alliance and belong to the Alliance, she has nothing to do w/ the Horde, and as a forsaken player Calia is the last person I wanna see as the leader of the Forsaken, another one is Voss

In all honesty, I want Blizz to leave the Forsaken alone, forget about their existence, and never touch them again. The Forsaken isn't a faction that's easy to write about/for, at least for Blizz writers. It's pretty much the only somewhat villainous and pragmatic playable races in the game, whereas the rest of Horde and Ally races blabber about honour and glory all day every day, well, besides Goblins, Goblins care about gold. The Forsaken have been a very polarising topic since the very beginning of WoW. Any time they get some screen time forums get flooded w/ autistic screeching. It's really hard for many people to root for pragmatic characters in WoW universe.

That's why I want Blizz to forget about them, sure, they could be involved into some unrelated side-quests, but nothing major. It's not that hard to do, I mean, Blizz forgot about gnomes' existence w/o any issues whatsoever.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-07-07 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Nothing. It's a war, some people gain, some people lose. They won't get reparations. It's a WAR, not some fairy tale for kids where everyone get treated equally(or communism, but that's also a fairy tale for the kids).
    Treated equally is not a trait of fairy tales, it is magical endings and mircaculous thinngs occuring - andd it is the heart of fantasy, made all the more better on the back of great loss.

Your story will get boring and stagnant, and worse, depressing if you don't provide upswings that match or even supercede the down ones. Most kids fairy tales don't have down swings, or the details of the down swings are greatly down played, but the best stories weave great tales of both the down and the up. It's terrible if you just show the downs, too Disney kids if you only show the up. You want inspiring, great, momentous.

Besides, nothing happening will be costly to blizz, it will not be in their best interests to do nothing as their fans would be livid- most will agree that most of wow has had nothing good happen after terrible losses, to continue after such a seismic shift to things players hold dear - just because you either lazy, don't care or just love making people feel miserable - would be a costly indulgences of such callous or mean-spiritedness in a creative lead, that person will see many more leave andllikely lose his job, do you think many of the devs who are also fans of the world would be happy with a zeron outcome?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Calia will lead its own faction of undead, if she gets one ofc, the Forsaken specifically are undead who follow Sylvanas, so Calia won't be leading the Forsaken.

Moreover, Calia is pro-Alliance and belong to the Alliance, she has nothing to do w/ the Horde, and as a forsaken player Calia is the last person I wanna see as the leader of the Forsaken, another one is Voss

In all honesty, I want Blizz leave the Forsaken alone, forget about their existence, and never touch them again. The Forsaken isn't a faction that's easy to write about/for, at least for Blizz writers. It's pretty much the only somewhat villainous and pragmatic playable races in the game, whereas the rest of Horde and Ally races blabber about honour and glory all day every day, well, besides Goblins, Goblins care about gold. The Forsaken have been a very polarising topic since the very beginning of WoW. Any time they get some screen time forums get flooded w/ autistic screeching. It's really hard for many people to root for pragmatic characters in WoW universe.

That's why I want Blizz to forget about them, sure, they could be involved into some unrelated side-quests, but nothing major. It's not that hard to do, I mean, Blizz forgot about gnomes' existence w/o any issues whatsoever.
    That's true, the forsaken are quite unique there, but then so are the night elves, writing them isn't easy also, what the original writers presented in them, that dichotomy, juxtaposing opposites, is really seen now or effectively played out in them like it was in WC3 and wow classic - although wow has had elements of that show up after those two. They are not easy to write too, being quite the powered race, writing htem in contect takes care - imagine writing superman well can be challenging, not impossible though.

for their own reasons, both the forsaken and night elves really do stand apart, night ele being unique fantasy rendition of elves, and forsaken's role in the factions and what they represent equally unique to the factions as you point out.

However leaving them alone, I disagree, blizzard should instead do them right.

That's true, the forsaken are quite unique there, but then so are the night elves, writing them isn't easy also, what the original writers presented in them, that dichotomy, juxtaposing opposites, is really seen now or effectively played out in them like it was in WC3 and wow classic - although wow has had elements of that show up after those two. They are not easy to write too, being quite the powered race, writing htem in contect takes care - imagine writing superman well can be challenging, not impossible though.

for their own reasons, both the forsaken and night elves really do stand apart, night ele being unique fantasy rendition of elves, and forsaken's role in the factions and what they represent equally unique to the factions as you point out.

However leaving them alone, I disagree, blizzard should instead do them right.
    They were somewhat unique in WC3, but even then you could compare them to Bosmer from TES, there's many similarities. But in WoW Nelves are mediocre at best, humans' lapdogs that rely on humans in everything, their culture and lifestyle were adjusted to better blend in w/ humans.

I disagree, blizzard should instead do them right.
    K.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Azshara raises Naz'jatar to the surface I want to see the Night Elves claim it for themselves after her defeat. I am still confused as to why the refugees for both are in Stormwind and Orgrimmar rather than the Exodar/Silvermoon for proximity's sake... but any other cities never get updates, I guess!

A sensible option for the Forsaken would be to rebuild Deatholme in the Ghostlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    If Azshara raises Naz'jatar to the surface I want to see the Night Elves claim it for themselves after her defeat. I am still confused as to why the refugees for both are in Stormwind and Orgrimmar rather than the Exodar/Silvermoon for proximity's sake... but any other cities never get updates, I guess!

A sensible option for the Forsaken would be to rebuild Deatholme in the Ghostlands.
    OMG.. Kelthos that would be so amazing. I have slaivated about a new expansion having Azshara raise not just Naz'jatar, but most of sunken kalimdor to the surface as well as beautifying the naga again.

It would give us new lands to explore in game, and fits Azshara to the T huh.. can you imagine the scenario where she tells us she had plans to take care of the legion herslef before that malfurion interfered you should blkmae him, not me, his actions caused the sundering, I was aware of SArgeras, and would not have let him destory this world i had a plan, and he ruined it, i was aware of addiictionk it was a means to an end, my plan would have reset things and solved our problems.

I had no choice to take the old gods deal iether, dont make a mistake to think that i wanted it or their allegiance, i was compled, and what htey made us into, allowed them a measure of compulsioni over us. But look, I Azshara, am worthy of ayou r adoration, look I will fix broken Azeroth, and only I know the secret to destroying the old gods and the void lords, exactly what Sargeras wanted. and he would have loved me for my solution, saving the titans and the universe.

But it's ont too late, my spell look, has raised kalimdor, and look my peole are beautiful once again (new naga-elf race, Elves that have coral hair, pale skin like high elves, but with patches of brightly coloured scale matching their hair - although in water they are back in naga form, ) Azshara hopes to gain the adoration of everyone again, and punish the night elves who disobeyed her, and thought her foolish and lost without a plan.

Azshara convinces worlld leaderss she is on our side, always was, and that we nneed her. This is after we defeat her in BFA 8.1 - she claims she needed to teest us and the battle was necessary to free her enough from the grip over the old gods,, to supplant hteieir influence, lift their curse and raise kalimdor.

This leaves evereryone debating - iss Azshara genuine or not. Thennigth elves and nightborne are squarely int eh "no don't trusther" - but everyon views them as the onees that broke kalimdro and brought the leegion" - as for the real motives, It's all half-truths, yes Azshara did have such plans, yes Azshara did find thehe key to stopping the void, but Azshara is also very very angry that she was beaten and her time as a naga has feestered a darkness that was not of the old goods making.. she is on our side, for now. as she is the surprise lead in the fight against the void in 9.0

Many more twists to come.

The new areas would provide a lot of space for the night elves, and new races, displaced groups like the forsaken, night elves, gnomes, even goblins can have new places - although i want kezan actually re-claimed and gnomeragan too.

For night elves, a public execution of Tyrande and Malfurion's exile into the Emerald Dream. Let Lady Maiev take leadership.

For Forsaken, hidden bones customization option.

Yes, in every Night Elf thread I post in about how to improve the race's existence, my answer is killing Tyrande. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ, another night elf thread, we should start a megathread for this by now, now i don't feel bad anymore for teldrassil and i hope they root in stormwindl for 3 expansion before they get some place to live

Deleted
    Hope blizzard Will create a new undercity under felwood.
    Would be really cool to see pipes come out the west side cliff of felwood where the forsaken can fly out with there bats.

I think the forsaken Should be very agressive against the remaining Alliance forces on Kalimdor what pretty mutch are the Draenei.

Deleted
    About Night Elves, I had few ideas what they could get but in another thread, but about Forsaken... hell, I'd like to direct them into new, Lightforged Undead theme. For now they are a bunch of punks, emo, metalheads, goths and literally every shitty youth subculture based around rebel against morals, bad guitar music and being edgier than you, so dark they shit bats. Honestly, I'm tired of this. They will never be as cool and classy as Scourge was. But when they would follow the Light? That would be something new, we never had holy undead before, because all of them were cursed. Okay, some of them of course can stay dark and gothic, but giving them a new direction of existence would be refreshing.

For the Forsaken, I feel like the Ruins of Theramore (coupled with Dustwallow Marsh) would be an adequate home. As for the Night Elves, they should rebuild their capital in Moonglade and/or on top of Mt. Hyjal.