Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    This black woman attacking the Hispanic man is one case out of the thousands of cases of (mostly) white trump supporters feeling vindicated by trump’s hateful language as they attack others that look different.
    >A black woman and several black men beat a 92 year old OAP Hispanic man
    >Now let me tell you why this is white people and Trump's fault

???????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    >A black woman and several black men beat a 92 year old OAP Hispanic man
    >Now let me tell you why this is white people and Trump's fault

???????????????????????????

The trump people would feel vindicated because they can say “see black people hate those Hispanics too! It isn’t just because we are racist!”

I feel like you people have comprehension and critical thinking problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The trump people would feel vindicated because they can say “see black people hate those Hispanics too! It isn’t just because we are racist!”

Always about Trump, even when he has nothing to do with it.

Also, I guess you can't handle the idea blacks can be racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Weird how the words racist or fascist are almost absent from this thread.
    Maybe because both the gal and the gentlemen look like gang members.
    Wth? You think the old guy that got beat looks like a gang member?

Deleted
    Just this week there was a documentary on Dutch television about black people in the US hating hispanics. Maybe it was a bit biased, because a lot of gangs were interviewed. Will try to find it, so I can link it.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I'm gonna take a guess and say the gentlemen are the guys who beat an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    No, I just failed at sarcasm.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Also people that don't like latino people. Which can be...anyone?

Trump: Keeps the sun hanging in the sky
    Are you saying this isn't part of the russo-trump-israel global illuminati(because it's three sided like a triangle! ALL THE CONSPIRACIES!) conspiracy to make the snowflakes heads implode with manufactured outrage!?

I would think our god emperor could do a little better personally, but such is life.

Or this is just some random gang violence.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If the attackers were white this would be national news. But they're black so its ignored.
    I just assumed they were white. Guess it goes to show negative stereotypes can affect white people too.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably. There's a lot of projection going on when it comes to race discussions. A lot of sneaking in race realism when it suits people.

On the point though, black and hispanic people have their feuds and it doesn't have to have anything to do with white people. There's no need to bring in how a minority of white people feel about race in this context.

I also find it that, considering that the appearance of one of the attackers is known and taped by a person they interviewed, it's interesting that it isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. My guess is that had them been white, it would certainly feature in the headline, or at least anywhere in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol the whole reason he posted this in the first place is ‘cause the attacker is black.

it’s constroversy.
    That's fine. Generally the more progressive/liberal culture has a hard time believing non-whites can be racist (they even tried to change the definition of the word to that end). If we need to shine a light on some of these edge cases that might be more widespread, then let's do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I wonder what's going to happen when Hispanic people are the majority in this country and they are even more racist to black people than white people are?

Can't wait to sit back and claim minority status.
    Hispanic people will have transformed into white people by then. The standard line will be something like "hispanics adopted whiteness when they took power, and were corrupted by the ideologies of white supremacy".

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Yeah, all those black folks who voted for Trump. Genius.
    TIL there are no black republicans, and no one other than whites voted for Trump.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I wonder what's going to happen when Hispanic people are the majority in this country and they are even more racist to black people than white people are?

Can't wait to sit back and claim minority status.
    Minority High Five!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Hispanic people will have transformed into white people by then. The standard line will be something like "hispanics adopted whiteness when they took power, and were corrupted by the ideologies of white supremacy".
    That actually sounds scarily accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    TIL there are no black republicans, and no one other than whites voted for Trump.
    That's kinda what you have to assume when people keep saying Trump voters and supporters are all Nazis and White Supremacists.

I just assumed they were white. Guess it goes to show negative stereotypes can affect white people too.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably. There's a lot of projection going on when it comes to race discussions. A lot of sneaking in race realism when it suits people.

On the point though, black and hispanic people have their feuds and it doesn't have to have anything to do with white people. There's no need to bring in how a minority of white people feel about race in this context.
    It is mostly like that the n California due to gangs and differing culture. Similar to how Latinos in Cali don’t like Latinos in the north east because one is mostly from Mexico and Central America and the other from the islands.

It is mostly like that the n California due to gangs and differing culture. Similar to how Latinos in Cali don’t like Latinos in the north east because one is mostly from Mexico and Central America and the other from the islands.
    You could almost wrap everything in "culture". It's a bit too euphemistic for someone wanting to be serious about racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    What is the point of posting this? Yeah it's terrible, we all agree. Do you want to discuss some deeper issues like American race relations or the political divide? Or just bait the partisans looking for a fight.
    All the above I think.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Not like white people, right? They're all united by their skin color.

Just ignore generations of shitting on European immigrants and citizens.

You could almost wrap everything in "culture". It's a bit too euphemistic for someone wanting to be serious about racism.

This is less about race and more about culture though or rather cultural difference between Latinos and blacks in varying places of the country.

A black person say telling another black person to go back where they belong for instance would be cultural and ethnocentric