Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Yep. Idiots love it and will vote for him again. Meanwhile, since you're such a smart guy and love scripted speeches, you'll continue bitching about him for another 4 years while reminiscing about a black president who didn't really do anything in 8 years, aside being "diverse". Frankly that's the only real change he brought lol.
    your biggest and greatest mistake is assuming I even like Obama that much, lordy you Trumpcucks think everyone is as myopic and partisan as you.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Maybe he had a stroke? An Uncle of mine sounded incoherent in the aftermath of his stroke.
    This. His eyes too. Today vs a couple years ago. Looks like a mild stroke.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell is wrong with a scripted speech?

You pretend Lincoln made up the Gettysburg address on the spot.

Yeah pardon me for not holding my breath just waiting for trump to pull a 'ask not what you can do' speech out of his ass right on spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Idiots love it and will vote for him again. Meanwhile, since you're such a smart guy and love scripted speeches, you'll continue bitching about him for another 4 years while reminiscing about a black president who didn't really do anything in 8 years, aside being "diverse". Frankly that's the only real change he brought lol.
    Always comical how anyone that criticizes the Orange Imbecile must be an Obama supporter.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

LOL, high I.Q. my ass.

I wonder if Trump even knows what a speech writer is?

10+ Year Old Account
    He had a few solid speeches a while back where he was obviously using the prompter and staying on message. It was still dipshit talking but at least it was a solid, intelligible speech. That didn't last....I think he's come to the conclusion that 'his people' really just wants to see him stand there and yell. He knows they dont care about substance or because they dont understand any of it anyway.

I mean really talking to the trump base is like explaining brain chemistry to kindergartners...you know damn well they dont get it so why bother. Just get up there, yell and wave, then repeat whatever you said before they cheered at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I love how he is trolling obessed idiots. COVFEFE!
    There's only so much you can construe as trolling - this is honestly bordering on the babble of someone with dementia, or someone who's just had a stroke.

- - - Updated - - -

You should be able to do better than this kind of incoherent rambling if you're going to do unscripted speeches.

But again, honestly, he looks/talks like someone who's had a small stroke.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    I wonder how his supporters explain away these things. It's completely incoherent, they must be able to see that too, yet they still revere him. How?
    You guys ever heard of small talk? How do you even survive out there? I knew PC culture was a thing but this website is hive for it.
    Ok, like this, I guess. Amazing.

Well he does like to take it up the ass from burly russians.

I'm convinced he has syphilis in the brain.

I'll take diverse and doing nothing over orange and making things worse.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'm convinced he has syphilis in the brain.
    Given the amount of hookers... Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'll take diverse and doing nothing over orange and making things worse.
    He's done pretty damn well. Aside from 2 scoops of ice cream that is. Fuck the economy though, he's literally satan for taking an extra scoop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    I agree, Trump. You don't have any instruments as you seem to be more into math with all those tangents you go on about.
    Definite organ joke opportunity here...

Deleted
    Face it. He has the best words

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    He does. He just has no clue how to use them properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I love how he is trolling obessed idiots. COVFEFE!
    I don’t think people even realize this.

Maybe he is...

Maybe he isn’t.

I really hope the PotUS wouldn’t stoop to that level. Then again I wouldn’t put it past this one.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait till this fool is out of office. Then we can repair all the damage he has done to our reputation.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Too bad he can't put them together to form a coherent sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Too bad he can't put them together to form a coherent sentence.
    More importantly when will he share this words. Since clearly only he has them....