Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    for me:
    1. M+'s
    2. Class Campaigns/mounts
    3. Mage Tower challenges
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Cant decide between M+ and suramar. Both were great.

Positive: World Quests
    Negative: Alt Killer/Spec locked

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    I'd say in more general terms, though, M+ is the winner..
    I'd probably say M+ as well if I'd had the opportunity to do more of them - but being stuck at 1 or 2 a week meant they didn't fill a big slice of the game for me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The most positive thing: Way too many positives to single out just 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Best thing has been content pacing
    Yep, I'll second this.

Changes to spec and talent swapping. I really like the way it is now. I have all of my specs, but talents still feel like choices. There are usually at least two viable options for a given spec/purpose.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    That it didn't last long.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    how the f....

seriously some of the remaining people in wow liked that nightmare?

ugh. no wonder the game only loses subs
    You have no access to sub number so stop talking shit.

The most positive thing: Way too many positives to single out just 1.
    This.

That it didn't last long.
    Care to elaborate or are you just going to keep talking shit?
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    You have no access to sub number so stop talking shit.
    cmon lets not be hypocrit: the fact they stopped showing and keep repeating "sub numbers don't matter, legion sub numbers dont measure sucess" is a hint a lot of people jumped boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Jordan Peterson fan.

It all makes sense now.

Artifact progression rocked unless you were playing for Method or some other top end guild.
    oh what a good way to defend your shitty point of view, classy and style "jordan peterson fan" lol
    I guess the 10mill subs wow lost from wrath til wod were also jordan petersons fans AM I RIGHT? or should I say "AM I ALT-RIGHT?"

oh please, give me a break. admiting it was shitty and boring and that the game sucked during the start of legion isn't going to make you less fanboish, I am sure your disguised-casualness protects your brain from seeing how hipocrit you're being, but cmon

5+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan revamp dungeon was awesome and trippy and inventive.

Easily Mythic+ - it's the best content implemented since ulduar.

Of all the positive things, hmm...
    Finally taking up the Ashbringer after all these years, then becoming Highlord of the Silver Hand and finishing the fight which started way back in WarCraft III.

Mage Tower was probably my highlight.

M+ was the most interesting element of it. Some of the affixes are garbage, and the system actually brings out the worst elements of the playerbase, but it certainly extended interest beyond normal heroics, so it's an overall positive.

Story delivery was probably the second best thing (not necessarily the story itself)

Has to be mythic+

Made dungeons relevant all xpac.

Deleted
    Pre nerf Mythic Fallen Avatar

Positive: M+ Added so much longevity, strategy, gearing options and fun
    Negative: PVP Templates - The single worst change to the game IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    you talk like that jornalist that got anihilated by jordan peterson lol "so youre saying that -complete opposite-"

no, I say I hated having to do an infinite grind to stay on par with the rest of the players, for absolutely no reason other than "I had to". yeah, spamming Maw for hours was so fun, /s

I remember a bunch of vids of people talking about how exhausting that shit was, entire top-end guilds quitting the game and everything else, what a good time!
    Sounds like a personal problem to me. I never even did M+ until after NH was out. After that point I did my 15 a week and that was it. And I had all 4 of my druid weapons maxed before the expanded traits were added with Broken Shore. All four. So this whole "constantly farming MoS" thing is 350% nonsense hyperbole.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.