Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Did you pay any attention at all?

Mag'Har are a splitter group of alternate Draenor orcs who refused to give into the light and thus escaped that timeline; with Grom sacrificing himself in the process.
    Their entire plot is that they left everything behind. What would you have them get?
    A hidden cave-base in Tanaan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    mag har get all of nagrand???????????????????
    Uuuuh, no? The Mag'har flees Draenor all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    a planent is a planent, no matter how small it is, again, its unique and exclusive
    But it's not a planet. Planets, by definition, have to be big enough that their gravity form them into a sphere. The VELF starting area doesn't.
    It's literally not a planet by definition.

Lord this thread is the reason we can't have interesting story and nice things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    But it's not a planet. Planets, by definition, have to be big enough that their gravity form them into a sphere. The VELF starting area doesn't.
    It's literally not a planet by definition.
    its what is left from a void corrupted planet, that is edgy enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And then you'd have people whining 'omg lazy blizz recyclin dem orc huts only 2 btw lol alliance favoritism confurmed'.

They can't win. If they gave both of these races fucking full-blown capital cities with portals and everything, somebody somewhere would find something to boo-hoo about. "wtf blizz horde hearth closer 2 their portals y allance got 2 run so far horde bias confirmed"

People need to find a more worthwhile cross to bear.
    I mean, of course people are going to complain no matter what.

I just don't really feel that's a compelling arguement to justify mediocrity.

Which I want to make that clear, I don't care about the faction bias cries that plague this fanbase. I actually agree with you, the bias arguement has been exhausting and eyeroll worthy as far back as I can remember. I would just like to stress my post had nothing to do with faction bias.

My point was over quality, which is where most if not all my criticisms for Blizzard fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Uuuuh, no? The Mag'har flees Draenor all together.
    no? once u liberate the orcs from the legion influence draenor returns to peace. nagrand is their home

It's almost as if dragging them from another alternate dimension was a bad idea or something.

If they were from Outland they could have hand-waved it away as a part of Orgrimmar we just haven't seen before. Maybe a "little Garadar" up by the cata portals with Outland Maghar buildings. Or hell, a town could have easily existed somewhere since they would have had the time to build it. Maybe somewhere in the Barrens or something. They could have even made just a separate place on Outland or something that could function as their town, but having them come from the AU just made all of that impossible from a lore standpoint.

Shadowforge City is kinda boring so I don't think it's that big a deal.

Nightborne have the entirety of suramar city. Highmountain have thunder totem, and by extension, the entirety of highmountain.

Lightforge has the small spaceship of the vindicar, and voidelves got a floating rock.

If tou really want to compare, the horde still wins. It doesn't matter though, nothing to do in these hubs anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    A better comparison is the Nightborn. They have this whole city they cant even use.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    what void elves get? a black dot?

they get nothing.

cuz the void is nothing..get it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    This is the dumbest thing to quibble over OP.

I mean F--k the circumstances and story around both those races right? It's not fair and equitable, waaaaaaaah!

Grow up.
    It is not dumb to complain about.

When going to Draenor the Horde could raise an entire city in a matter of 30 minutes. You tell me these Mag'har couldn't raise a single building when coming to Orgrimmar?

Have you seen their introduction video? They're a small army.

At the least they could've given the Mag'har three small buildings and a few more NPCs. Giving them an already existing building a just changing like 8 NPCs is a slap in the face. Being refugees doesn't explain this complete disregard, heck Void Elves get more than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Did you pay any attention at all?

Mag'Har are a splitter group of alternate Draenor orcs who refused to give into the light and thus escaped that timeline; with Grom sacrificing himself in the process.
    Their entire plot is that they left everything behind. What would you have them get?
    A hidden cave-base in Tanaan?
    A small expedition of the Horde left Azeroth behind when coming to Draenor and managed to pull an entire city out of their ass in like half an hour, I'm sure the Mag'har, a small army, could build something in Orgrimmar in the short while they're there. Being refugees does not explain this.

Deleted
    So sad, too bad, QQ more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    no? once u liberate the orcs from the legion influence draenor returns to peace. nagrand is their home
    When we go to Draenor to recruit the Mag'har, it's been 30 years since we liberated Draenor in their time. We don't go back in time like we did in WoD, now we go to the WoD universe when they are in the same time as us.

Deleted
    I mean, Bladespire Citadel would have been nice, but I guess it wouldn't make since lore-wise (with all that Draenai taking over Draenor stuff).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    At the least they could've given the Mag'har three small buildings and a few more NPCs. Giving them an already existing building a just changing like 8 NPCs is a slap in the face. Being refugees doesn't explain this complete disregard, heck Void Elves get more than this.
    I can't take anyone who uses the phrase 'slap in the face' in a context related to an MMO flavor content seriously.

If you want my more in depth opinion on this matter, please refer to the other, much better, less whiny thread on the same topic.
    Here is something to believe in!

Deleted
    As horde, we got Suramar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys guys! How cool wouldnt it be if we let the dark iron dwarves use the shadowforge city as a base? Its not like we need to update it or anything. Its just sitting there for us to use!

That is a great example of a terrible idea! If we do that the other races will complain and we have to make something grand for them too!

This is why we cant have nice things...
    Last edited by Valette; 2018-07-10 at 08:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    A small expedition of the Horde left Azeroth behind when coming to Draenor and managed to pull an entire city out of their ass in like half an hour, I'm sure the Mag'har, a small army, could build something in Orgrimmar in the short while they're there. Being refugees does not explain this.
    A small expedition, backed by an entire faction from a timeline which funneled all their resources into it, aided via a portal system.

vs.

A small army, with a seat in Gorgrond (being a wasteland, with no resources), no external support and beset from all sides by the enemy might have some issues there.

Besides:
    You already got Suramar and Thundertotem, both previously being available to both factions in one way or another; now hostile (at least in the story) towards alliance.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2018-07-10 at 08:23 AM.