I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    quick question, within the first 22 players starting the game, how many are playing in the english premier league? half?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Huh?

Antonio Carbajal (Mexico), Lothar Matthäus (Germany), and Rafael Márquez (Mexico) have all been in the cup and played in a game 5 times. How is 3 world cups a record? Cafu has been in 4 times anyway.

There is 33 players that have played in 4 world cups as well. Whats the 3 times record?
    World Cup FINALS

Lets GO Belgium

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    quick question, within the first 22 players starting the game, how many are playing in the english premier league? half?
    more than 50% i'd say, cba to actually work it out.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Of the Belgian starting eleven only Witsel does not play in the PL, so that's 10 already. Add Giroud, Kanté, Pogba, Lloris from the French side.

Belgium is really showing why they're the superior team among the 32 in the Cup. France has been one of the best teams all tournament and Belgium are just suffocating them with accurate shots on goal and commanding the match with ball possession. I feel sorry for Croatia or England, I know anything can happen in football, but this is an elite squad, their supposed weak defense aside. They're the most well-balanced and consistent squad I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Belgium is really showing why they're the superior team among the 32 in the Cup. France has been one of the best teams all tournament and Belgium are just suffocating them with accurate shots on goal and commanding the match with ball possession. I feel sorry for Croatia or England, I know anything can happen in football, but this is an elite squad, their supposed weak defense aside. They're the most well-balanced and consistent squad I've seen.
    And France just scythe they open on the break. If only it was anyone other than Giroud on the end of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only hazard pulled a neymar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And France just scythe they open on the break. If only it was anyone other than Giroud on the end of everything.
    Fair enough, he is getting a lot of flack, but I only saw him miss that one big chance when he slid instead of firing away. And now for some reason he's off the field drinking water and no one is warming up to substitute him. Dude does look lost. Wow, France just missed a big chance, ok, I see the issue with Belgium defense now. lol

mbappe looking dangerous.

But come on belgium, we cant have pogba winning a world cup

Belgium's domination kind of deflating in the end of first half. Good game so far, either one's giving an inch with Belgium being more aggressive but Franche got some good counter attack and missed a good two solid shots on goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Dembélé off the field please before he makes a serious foul. Zero ball control also

The difference between Dembele and Meunier is just night and day.

poor from lukaku at the end there

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Get Dembélé off the field please before he makes a serious foul. Zero ball control also
    And bring on who? The only other player we can bring on that spot atm is Dendoncker I think. Every other option is a lot more offensive than defensive.

Each team with a great chance, France looked slightly better especially the last 20 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Belgian tactics, compared to Wilmots and his shite football it's just awesome. Demebele is Belgian's only real weakness. This game is too close to call though. France counters look dangerous.

Great first half, no fouls, no bullshit. This could have easily been the final.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Giroud seems to be injured. Deschamps has asked two strikers to warm up, which has never happened before, in the first half. I wouldn't be surprise if Giroud doesn't start the second half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    poor from lukaku at the end there
    Was in his arm not much you can do