I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    speaking of trump he probably wants to give macron a cuddle for their win
    i highly doubt you will ever see Trump in a football stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It'll be tough for either England or Croatia to beat France. Not saying they can't but France look a complete team.
    It's France tournament to lose, England and Croatia just went through the easiest most mediocre bracket ever in a WC.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    And still created chances. They atleast tried to PLAY Football against the shitty 11Players behind the Ball Nations

dont know what you been watching ... but football was rarely seen this Cup
    you should try watching game with eyes opened.

Deleted
    Gonna be good seeing Putin giving harry Kane the WC after killing a british citizen with novichock.

Deleted
    Its always good to see when your Colony produces some Results

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Mbappe was by far the man of the match until he went full retard in the end.
    This happened the 2nd or 3rd time now. I'm really starting to dislike France, as they switch to fairly dirty plays towards the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever says Belgium go there on luck really walk backwards in a field of dicks

Belgium were unlucky.
    France are a solid unit and the World Cup is there's if they play like that in the Final.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    you should try watching game with eyes opened.
    yeah it was hard to spot the few good Games so far with all the shitty games going on

10+ Year Old Account
    And still created chances. They atleast tried to PLAY Football against the shitty 11Players behind the Ball Nations

dont know what you been watching ... but football was rarely seen this Cup
    I don't much like park the bus teams either but there's more to football than possession football. We in the Netherlands have the same sickness. Ask Louis van Gaal 70% posseshion.

yeah it was hard to spot the few good Games so far with all the shitty games going on
    this world cup has had plenty of good games mr contrarian

John Stones to score a header to win the final.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Whoever says Belgium go there on luck really walk backwards in a field of dicks
    Belgium quarter final against Brasil was a great game. I think Brasil was the better team, but has a terrible start. Belgium was irresistible during the first 30 minutes then start defending and brasil dominated the rest of the game but couldn't make the goal difference back.

interestingly enough, during this semi final, Belgium was also the better team during the first part of the first half, but didn't score. It seems belgium can't maintain its game for a whole game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belgium quarter final against Brasil was a great game. I think Brasil was the better team, but has a terrible start. Belgium was irresistible during the first 30 minutes then start defending and brasil dominated the rest of the game but couldn't make the goal difference back.

interestingly enough, during this semi final, Belgium was also the better team during the first part of the first half, but didn't score. It seems belgium can't maintain its game for a whole game.
    Second half and end first half they drop their game and that got them. But we are a tiny country and we did well I'm proud how far we got and I'm confident we'll only get better this golden generation isn't done.

Just seriously pissed off on the referee second half
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2018-07-10 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Agreed. Belgium have been quality almost every match. Today maybe not so much. But getting to the semi final was definitely not luck.
    They were pretty solid today I thought. It's more that France had a surprisingly good defense that smothered their attacking players.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Second half and end first half they drop their game and that got them. But we are a tiny country and we did well I'm proud how far we got and I'm confident we'll only get better this golden generation isn't done.

Just seriously pissed off on the referee second half
    of course, i do wish Belgian to stay on top of world football. Like Portugal, the only thing missing to Belgium is a title, world or european champion. Even Greece and denmark won the euro FFS

Deleted
    “Belgium is a country invented by the British to annoy the French.”
    — Charles de Gaulle

And they couldn't even do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    of course, i do wish Belgian to stay on top of world football. Like Portugal, the only thing missing to Belgium is a title, world or european champion. Even Greece and denmark won the euro FFS
    We'll get there look at this tournament. Defense needs to go up. We made a lot of errors there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    “Belgium is a country invented by the British to annoy the French.”
    — Charles de Gaulle

And they couldn't even do that.
    Baiting much?

You also have nothing to do with our origin. Go on now be bad sport

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    They were pretty solid today I thought. It's more that France had a surprisingly good defense that smothered their attacking players.
    Yep. Varane, Umtiti and Kanté played an incredible game and took out all Belgium's strengths apart from Hazard. Hazard played a great game, didn't have the referee on his side though. But such is life sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belgium was good but France had some crazy defending. People are going on and on about Mbappe, but Matuidi was the actual MVP.

Deleted

Baiting much?
    Sorry was just in a bar for thier other match and they belgium lot were being well racist whenever lukaku was useless. So I couldn't be happier they are out.