7+ Year Old Account

Order hall in BfA

As a warrior I am going to miss my order hall Are order halls going to be active just like in legion or not?

Deleted
    As a druid, I think I'll still use the order hall to move around the world. It's also a beautiful place to just chill and relax for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Svetox View Post
    As a warrior I am going to miss my order hall Are order halls going to be active just like in legion or not?
    Well, big difference between garrisons and order halls is that the latter is not self-sustaining. Eventually you'll run out of order resources to do missions and recruit troops. So I'm seeing order halls dying off in BFA.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetox View Post
    The order halls will remain the same as they are now in Legion. They will still be a part of the Legion expansion experience. Some rewards for the missions will go away, some will stay, some will be toned down. You will be able to visit them but they are not relevant to the BfA story. However the NPCs don't act like the order halls never existed. There are few mentions about the orders. A lot of characters from the order halls show up and are part of actual story. Some of them are questgivers, some just NPCs and few of them are followers again.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Only Order Hall that will have any relevance after Legion is the druid one, because it has all those portals all around the world. Rest will serve no function. Monks can maybe use theirs to travel quickly to the Broken Isles if they destroy the Dalaran HS.

Deleted
    Paladins, can get to EPL pretty fast aswell. If something is going on around Undercity / Lordaeron ;-)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They can promote the use of order hall and make it relevant with BfA related quests as the focus of HvsA shift once again to Zul post BfA tier 1 to Azshara mid tier and the final tier raid boss.

Just reuse the proven formula for Warcraft which is fight one another then band together to fight mightier foe against themselves.

Cause you know we the adventurers are one of the highest ranks of our class. We might even replace the NPC in the future. Bye Archdruid Malfurion! Bye Farseer Green Jesus!
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-10 at 06:57 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, nothing really stop you from going there. Most of Legion your only integration with order hall is mission table and clicking another concordance level from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Only Order Hall that will have any relevance after Legion is the druid one, because it has all those portals all around the world. Rest will serve no function. Monks can maybe use theirs to travel quickly to the Broken Isles if they destroy the Dalaran HS.
    Do you think they will destroy the Dalaran hearthstone? I hope not. Would be awesome to keep that access for all the main city portals and order halls. How else would you get to many of the order halls once you start on BfA content?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Do you think they will destroy the Dalaran hearthstone? I hope not. Would be awesome to keep that access for all the main city portals and order halls. How else would you get to many of the order halls once you start on BfA content?
    We still have Garrison hearthstone (well, at least I have), so there is no reason to think that. How they would even do it, search every backpack and delete it? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We still have Garrison hearthstone (well, at least I have), so there is no reason to think that. How they would even do it, search every backpack and delete it? ;P
    Agreed. That is why I hope they keep it. When the other person posting mentioned that Blizz might remove them....I got a bit nervous....lol.

I doubt Blizzard destoys it.

But the player might be able to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard literally runs the game. They could remove the item from teh satabase altogether.

How they would even do it, search every backpack and delete it? ;P
    DELETE FROM Hearthstone WHERE Type = 'Dalaran'

Doubt they will destroy it but it’s possible they will remove all the portals except Orgrimmar like they did for Northrend Dalaran