Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    At this point (especially with warmode) I think the only solution they have is to allow horde and alliance to group.

If they push alliance racials or bonuses too far then everyone swaps, if they don't nobody will. The only real solution once it's this far gone is just let them all run together.

Make guilds "neutral" and keep races restricted to their faction hub(s), but they can run a raid or dungeon with anyone. Wouldn't be surprised it they even push it lore-wise near the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    Depends on the perspective. Being 5th in alliance would be a way more important metric to you when you're in that guild.
    As someone who was in the "World first alliance guild" for 3 tiers, no, it means nothing. I feel myself losing brain cells even saying that phrase.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Good. You shouldn't get it if you didnt EARN it. Period.
    love u dad

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I don't think whole guilds will transfer for the title, but individual players might be enticed enough by the title to widen the Alliance recruitment pool a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
    I don't think whole guilds will transfer for the title, but individual players might be enticed enough by the title to widen the Alliance recruitment pool a bit.
    Afaik the title belongs to the guild, not to you, it's a guild achievement... So you need to have a lot of trust in that guild as an individual player to go swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I fear that Blizzard got too much of a God complex with the success of Overwatch League. What are they going for, number one professional esport company in the world? I fear we see more and more elitistic and exclusive content in WoW from now on, to match Overwatch on the esport front.

Catering to top guilds is a horrible idea, as those people are already hooked on the game. They need to focus on including MORE people, for the survival of this game and not just give more and more cool stuff for the very elite.
    I think you are overreacting. There is ONE title/achievement available for people that want to push to the limit. Let there be a slightly exclusive reward for those competitive players please.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I just can't see any semi-serious raiding guild in either NA or EU deciding to drop thousands of dollars to transfer all of their toons from Horde to Alliance just for a Feat of Strength and title. Unfortunately, Fame Slayer titles aren't going to somehow incentive people to suddenly starting raiding as Alliance again. No one wants to swap from Horde to Alliance for raiding because there's next no Alliance PVE community left. This ends up hurting the guild as a whole in everything from worse M+ groups, worse pug opportunities, and worse recruitment opportunities. The only way I could foresee a resurgence in Alliance raiding is if Blizzard were to make Raids, Dungeons, and Guilds cross faction; this will now happen anytime during BFA, though.