Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    As for what Nintendo is doing, I expect they are doing the Blizzard thing where they find out how the cheating is happening, and both fix the issue and ban the cheaters at once..
    Could be true or Nintendo is doing the Nintendo thing and that is really fuck all that matters. Time will tell but based on there history this is a issue that won't be fixed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Huh, so it's not just in Ranked/League. Someone was doing so in Salmon Run as well.

https://twitter.com/Ninten_Dan/statu...69745013952513

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Could be true or Nintendo is doing the Nintendo thing and that is really fuck all that matters. Time will tell but based on there history this is a issue that won't be fixed.
    We have seen Nintendo blanket ban Switch consoles. It's just either Nintendo has blanket banned this new set of assholes or they manage to find new unbanned Switches on the cheap/have money to burn.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...switch_console

We have seen Nintendo blanket ban Switch consoles. It's just either Nintendo has blanket banned this new set of assholes or they manage to find new unbanned Switches on the cheap/have money to burn.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...switch_console
    Nintendo has banned system's and accounts before, Still hasn't stopped people from cheating.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I would have been fine with it, If it didn't apply to the Master Sword. If you hit things not considered gannon infested it will break in like 6 hits and by break I mean you can't use it for like 10min's and it just sits in your inventory.

If you do the DLC and upgrade it it will make it nearly unbreakable.

I don't care how much people like BOTW, if any other company pulled that shit people would be asking for developers to be fired.
    There's weapons everywhere. How the hell did you have any problems with an easy weapon system?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    There's weapons everywhere. How the hell did you have any problems with an easy weapon system?
    Maybe just the concept? Would rather invest in 1 really strong weapon you keep with you than burn through a ton of weapons you don't care about.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Read my post again and then maybe you will understand the issue I had with it.

Read my post again and then maybe you will understand the issue I had with it.
    I did understand. You're whining about that fact that the Master Sword somehow can whack things 6 times (bullshit) before losing power, even though it recharges easily. So use the other equally as powerful weapons that are flung at your feet in the meantime.

The Switch threads needs to be renamed "Nintendo Switch - whine about the easiest shit in the world."

15+ Year Old Account
    I did understand. You're whining about that fact that the Master Sword somehow can whack things 6 times (bullshit) before losing power, even though it recharges easily. So use the other equally as powerful weapons that are flung at your feet in the meantime.

The Switch threads needs to be renamed "Nintendo Switch - whine about the easiest shit in the world."
    Boy I sure do want to pause my action game with worse combat than wind waker every few seconds.

Is your feelings hurt that I don't like your favorite game or something? Yes the mastersword breaks extremely fast if you hit something that isn't considered Gannon Infested. I don't give a fuck how fast it takes to recharge (around 10mins if I recall right). That system should not apply to THE FUCKEN MASTER SWORD and the only reason it does is so they can justify the fucken DLC.

Breath of the wild is a shit version of Skyrim (and skyrim was meh) with a zelda skin and is painfully average at best. The DLC makes it slightly above average.

Sorry (not sorry) that I dislike a game you like.

Is your feelings hurt that I don't like your favorite game or something? Yes the mastersword breaks extremely fast if you hit something that isn't considered Gannon Infested. I don't give a fuck how fast it takes to recharge (around 10mins if I recall right). That system should not apply to THE FUCKEN MASTER SWORD and the only reason it does is so they can justify the fucken DLC.

Breath of the wild is a shit version of Skyrim (and skyrim was meh) with a zelda skin and is painfully average at best. The DLC make it slightly above average.

Sorry (not sorry) that I dislike a game you like.
    I don't like most games these days it seems. Well I guess I like them, just not love or really enjoy.
    Didn't care much for Horizon, Nioh, XBC2, and generally most new games. Rare that I actually really like one.

However I loved Zelda, absolutely loved it, some of my most fun immersive moments in gaming in the past 5 years was with that game! I loved the world, artstyle, and much more!

That said. I absolutely agree that the mastersword breaking as often as it did really sucked. If that trial of the sword thing existed to lengthen the durability existed from the start I at least would have been like "k neat" but by the time the DLC did come out, I had already sunk 200 hours into BOTW and didn't feel like going back unless I wanted to start a new game.

But, you know what game is completely 100% perfect and flawless in everyway that you and everyone should buy?
    Hollow Knight
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I don't like most games these days it seems. Well I guess I like them, just not love or really enjoy.
    Didn't care much for Horizon, Nioh, XBC2, and generally most new games. Rare that I actually really like one.

However I loved Zelda, absolutely loved it, some of my most fun immersive moments in gaming in the past 5 years was with that game! I loved the world, artstyle, and much more!

That said. I absolutely agree that the mastersword breaking as often as it did really sucked. If that trial of the sword thing existed to lengthen the durability existed from the start I at least would have been like "k neat" but by the time the DLC did come out, I had already sunk 200 hours into BOTW and didn't feel like going back unless I wanted to start a new game.

But, you know what game is completely 100% perfect and flawless in everyway that you and everyone should buy?
    Hollow Knight
    Hey different strokes for different fokes, some like BOTW and others like myself didn't. Also I need to play Hollow Knight at some point LOL. My backlog is quite full at the moment tho even more so since I am doing a Kingdom Hearts series playthought.

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/statu...27109541076992

Ridley, Inkling, and Wolf amiibo launching alongside Smash Ultimate on December 7th for $15.99. Every Smash amiibo will be getting a reprint later this year for $12.99.

Hey different strokes for different fokes, some like BOTW and others like myself didn't. Also I need to play Hollow Knight at some point LOL. My backlog is quite full at the moment tho even more so since I am doing a Kingdom Hearts series playthought.
    Well hopefully you are caught up when the game comes out physically this year.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Well hopefully you are caught up when the game comes out physically this year.
    Ill get it when a Ps4 copy drops, Even if my backlog is full as long as its priced reasonable ill pick it up anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

Ridley, Inkling, and Wolf amiibo launching alongside Smash Ultimate on December 7th for $15.99. Every Smash amiibo will be getting a reprint later this year for $12.99.
    But still no Waluigi

10+ Year Old Account

Mine, skip, mine!

Will also pick up a few of the Smash ones I still wanted but never got around to getting. Like that version of Rosalina, Mac, Fox, alt Bayo, Cloud, etc.

Cause we needed another Inkling amiibo before Ice Climbers or Snake I understand there had to be a Smash series one eventually but it definitely shouldn't be getting priority lmfao. Even worse it's almost identical to the Splatoon 1 inkling girl amiibo and not even unique outside of a slight pose change and the smash logo on the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Unless you're speed running it(for God knows whatever reason) I don't know why anyone would replay it. Even after you beat the main story there is plenty of useless shit to do, can't imagine anyone would 100% it and then want to do all that useless shit all over again. Actually, I can't imagine the mind set of the people that 100% it at all tbh, I was done at all shrines. The Korok Seeds are about as meaningful gameplay wise as killing hogger on your level 110.

- - - Updated - - -

Splatoon 2 online is turning into a real shit show now that the cheats/hacks for it are public. They now have hacks that prevent them from showing up in the app to be reported as well as blocking their friend code altogether in play history. You can't even fucking report them.

Nintendo better figure out what anti cheat detection is if they ever want me to pay for their online or even touch Smash. If Nintendo doesn't get this figured out not only is Splatoon 2 online going to die, Smash Ultimate online will be DoA.
    Hey guys we are gonna start charging you for online to improve your online experience

*online is full of hackers that can't be stopped*

this gonna go over real well.....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    The dub in shinning resonance is really good. i am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The dub in shinning resonance is really good. i am happy.
    Yea matey, that's the good side of Atlus USA now localizing everything for Sega.

The bad side of it is they have so many projects now that their own localizations like the dancing games and Catherine Full Body are taking much longer then usual to come west.