10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...ive-july-18th/

Well, here you go 17th/18th nay sayers.
    Beat me!

there you have it.

Well, guess that shows the people that wouldn't listen to reason about why the 17th was most likely, and were expecting the 10th or for some reason even the 3rd originally. Thank god that's finally over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    Well, guess that shows the people that wouldn't listen to reason about why the 17th was most likely, and were expecting the 10th or for some reason even the 3rd originally. Thank god that's finally over.
    Or the people who bet everything on the 24th, even though it would be the shortest pre-patch ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    It's never worth talking about this stuff because both sides will have their minds set and refuse to see other perspectives.
    Probably you're right. Honestly I just see it like how there's a bajillion Battle Royale games being made now that FortNite showed it's extremely popular atm.

Same thing for video games industry. That's how I equate it.

Finallyyyy, was super sure! But I already have come to terms I won't get Holy Pally Mage Tower skin. My solace is that it's not the best looking one to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or the people who bet everything on the 24th, even though it would be the shortest pre-patch ever.
    I mean it was at least "possible" since it's after the PVP tourney ends, and they'd still have enough time for the events to take place. But yeah it was extremely unlikely and improbable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sooo.. when do i get mo DI dwarves?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Sooo.. when do i get mo DI dwarves?
    Level to 120 and do some rep stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Level to 120 and do some rep stuff
    fuk

/10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    fuk

/10chars
    At least it comes with expac release, just gotta do the requirements! Unlike Zanda and KT Humans.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Well you already can skip either outlands or NR atm xD

And ive heard it only take a few hours to go from 70 to 80 by only doing the karazan raid trash.
    I really want them to comit and really change up the leveling if they arent going to do another world revamp.

1-120 Squished to 1-60. New level cap of 70 with 9.0.

Cata zones 1-40>Chose any contients to level to 60 with.

Wrath and TBC phased out. They still exist. You can still quest there, but new players arent told about them. New players upon hitting 40 are pointed towards max level Cata. They dont have to do it, but thats the quest that pops up. Veteran players can at 40 go anywhere they want. Reguardless at level 45 a quest pops up letting you pick from any expansion you havent been to yet. Level through any you want till 60.

- - - Updated - - -

Treating all expansions as if they were released the same year means gear scaling can be fixed. All gear scales linearly on your current level. So every time you level, no matter where you are, a quest reward is an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I really want them to comit and really change up the leveling if they arent going to do another world revamp.

1-120 Squished to 1-60. New level cap of 70 with 9.0.
    What is the source of this idiocy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What is the source of this idiocy?
    Wasn't it shockingly obvious that was what I wanted. I never claimed it was from Blizzard.

As it stands you have to level through a ton of areas to get 110. Would be much better if they just let you pick anywhere you wanted after a certain level. OL and NR are awful by todays standards, so phase them out for new players. By reducing the level cap it makes the squish much more effective. Now all the expansions are treated as equals. They only have to scale stats for 60 levels now instead of 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Wasn't it shockingly obvious that was what I wanted. I never claimed it was from Blizzard.

As it stands you have to level through a ton of areas to get 110. Would be much better if they just let you pick anywhere you wanted after a certain level. OL and NR are awful by todays standards, so phase them out for new players. By reducing the level cap it makes the squish much more effective. Now all the expansions are treated as equals. They only have to scale stats for 60 levels now instead of 120.

I would not mind them doing this to be honest, Would change things up for leveling in a good way. Because I know right now, it gets boring leveling up several alts all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    I would not mind them doing this to be honest, Would change things up for leveling in a good way. Because I know right now, it gets boring leveling up several alts all the time.
    That and "going through the story order" shouldn't matter anymore since both Outland and Northrend are now same level content and each zone pretty much still has a cohesive contained story.

I do agree that picking any zone to level in would be better so it's not same-y with alt leveling, but they just should spice up leveling in general. I don't know how though.

It feels lame to level when you know the current content is all at the new max level zones and that's where everyone is crammed into.

I still think they should add more heirloom gear or allow alchemists to make xp potions for those wanting to go through the paces a bit sooner.

Leveling should mean something but right now all it feels like it means is "you're not at where all the magic is happening".

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    That and "going through the story order" shouldn't matter anymore since both Outland and Northrend are now same level content and each zone pretty much still has a cohesive contained story.

I do agree that picking any zone to level in would be better so it's not same-y with alt leveling, but they just should spice up leveling in general. I don't know how though.

It feels lame to level when you know the current content is all at the new max level zones and that's where everyone is crammed into.

I still think they should add more heirloom gear or allow alchemists to make xp potions for those wanting to go through the paces a bit sooner.

Leveling should mean something but right now all it feels like it means is "you're not at where all the magic is happening".
    Exactly, it feels like it is just going through the paces till you hit max level, to much grinding, and now you cannot even boost by just running dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account

This is one of those rare times I'm wrong, I thought it was gunna be the 10th & than it pased & thought welp it must be 17th than.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Good.

One last week to profit from drums and potions (although I am already sold out, but I can craft a bit more).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I mean that's not a very good confirmation, Blizzard has been saying to do the mage tower "now" for the past few weeks because it's closing in the pre-patch.
    Is It. And I was right!
    Dont understimate the Power of pet Battle! ;P
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat