Thread: Fury BFA Beta

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Because FS is redundant and not a very good ability.

Throughout Legion all I ever wondered was why they didn't just dump FS and put the BT crit buff stack into WW.

BfA seems to have fixed that problem and given FS a way to come back as a niche talent. One that I expect a lot of people will be using right up until they get enough haste to make up for the buff.

Heroic Strike also doesn't really fit anymore, as other people have stated our purpose is now to build up to max rage for a rampage to maximize our enrage time. A dump like HS just doesn't make sense.

That said they could bring it back, but probably only as a talent that replaces recklessness as a short CD that would make our attacks build extra rage for a short amount of time.
    I doubt FS will be the go to talent at the start of BFA, Enrage gives a lot of haste as is and with blue gear you're almost GCD locked. Weaving FS here and there to maintain the buff is doable, don't get me wrong but I doubt it's going to be de facto the best.

Both Inner rage and Suddent Death increase the pace of the spec and more enrage = more time with the haste buff. And to be fair they are both LEAGUES better than FS.

This is pure speculation on my part of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I doubt FS will be the go to talent at the start of BFA, Enrage gives a lot of haste as is and with blue gear you're almost GCD locked. Weaving FS here and there to maintain the buff is doable, don't get me wrong but I doubt it's going to be de facto the best.

Both Inner rage and Suddent Death increase the pace of the spec and more enrage = more time with the haste buff. And to be fair they are both LEAGUES better than FS.

This is pure speculation on my part of course.
    I agree that the others flow better, but I think the main thing keeping people from a FS build is that they nerfed it to a 6% haste buff down from a 15%.

Though a lot will have to deal with auto-attack damage, procs increased by haste and things like that ring that increased your auto-attack damage by 5%.