Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well your spelling certainly doesn't make her look like less of an ass.
    Well that's a fresh joke.

Deleted
    She won't die.

Well your spelling certainly doesn't make her look like less of an ass.
    One dyslexic and two you understood the word thus the spelling is irrelevant and third don't be an ass. Hope the third one sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Dubba View Post
    What astounds me is all of this peace loving. Sure we want anduin-like leaders in our real world where world peace is the best thing and common goals, but this game we are playing is world of WARCRAFT. World of Peacecraft? no thanks. We need grayscale leaders, even warcrimes, we need all of this fuzz.
    I do love the fact that the lead up to the expansion is 110% succesfull by Blizzard causing all of this uproar between factions. We actually see the playerbase start going at each other.

What I really want is that the war continues in the expansion between factions. What I hear is that the events leading to the expansion are war but then we just go our separate ways and the war kinda just stops or is way in the background. The is Warcraft, alliance vs horde, Orcs vs Humans. If we wanted diplomacy stories we should play something else. We already have Overwatch fighting for world peace.

Or thinking outside the box, we could have a faction, maybe something like Nightelves and Tauren fighting for world peace, or keeping the world alive and so on.
    War is fucking boring, we've been at it for 14 years. It gets more and more outlandish with every expansion where the opening lines by NPCs are "Lmao, oops we gone and killed some of the opposite faction, now we fight". The name shit is also stupid considering we go to war with a different big bad every expac.

Inb4 last Raid: Siege of whatever-Sylvanas'-place-is-called
    In the end we'll fight her, turns out she's super empowered by old gods, we'll beat her and leave her alive for a trial.
    But then she manages to escape into an alternate timeline where she'll try to rewrite what happened at the Wrathgate.
    She fails, dies to Vol'jin in combat and we have ourselves a Lich King 2.0 expansion. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Illidan never slaughtered his own people in order to maintain a seat of power.

This is bullshit and you know it. She didn't just kill the Forsaken running towards the Alliance camp, but also the Forsaken running back to the Horde camp. Why? Because they may or may not have defected. You don't kill your own fucking people unless you're absolutely fucking sure they have betrayed you. Even Nathanos Blightcaller called her out on her sick and twisted act. But as the book shows us her thoughts, we know the real reason: She can't (and never could from the beginning) deal with the fact that the Desolate Council had acted as an interim government, even though Nathanos tells her repeatedly their intentions are not malicious and they're not interested in a coup. But Sylvanas is a crazy ass bitch afraid to lose what power she has, and she keeps going further and further over the line.
    /facepalm Yes... we as readers know that because we read the book... Her people, inside the fictional realm of wow did not read the book.. so they only know what they are told, and that is Sylvanas killed defectors that the Alliance turned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    I hope she kills everyone
    Unironically this

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    War is fucking boring, we've been at it for 14 years. It gets more and more outlandish with every expansion where the opening lines by NPCs are "Lmao, oops we gone and killed some of the opposite faction, now we fight". The name shit is also stupid considering we go to war with a different big bad every expac.
    If war is boring then I'd consider playing something else as I stated previously. Only "war" we have been recently at has been against some supernatural threat be it scourge, legion, deathwing, anything that can just wipeout the world. I agree with that's something I'd call boring. There cannot always be something that can just snap the world out of existance and we just by some huge luck manage to win it.

But some real war action between the factions we've really seen with Sylvanas vs Genn most recently. I really like if we are heading a bit more towards the release of WoW. We need some shakeup with the factions. For example Nelves have been really really boring since Warcraft 3, maybe the following events will let them be more interesting. Have them do something else than Malfurion sleeping in various places.
    Last edited by Dubba; 2018-07-16 at 12:37 PM. Reason: made it bit nicer to read.

This is bullshit and you know it. She didn't just kill the Forsaken running towards the Alliance camp, but also the Forsaken running back to the Horde camp. Why? Because they may or may not have defected. You don't kill your own fucking people unless you're absolutely fucking sure they have betrayed you. Even Nathanos Blightcaller called her out on her sick and twisted act. But as the book shows us her thoughts, we know the real reason: She can't (and never could from the beginning) deal with the fact that the Desolate Council had acted as an interim government, even though Nathanos tells her repeatedly their intentions are not malicious and they're not interested in a coup. But Sylvanas is a crazy ass bitch afraid to lose what power she has, and she keeps going further and further over the line.
    Sure Ravencrest's Men was not "his own" but thats fine then right,,, right?

Deleted
    All right god fucking damn I'm tired of you people and your negative opinion, 1st of all, you have not seen the entire manuscript, only tiny parts of it, who knows if Sylvanas is a complete bitch, she might be the fucking Hero, through WoWs entire history, has ANYONE been able to tell what Blizzard had in mind???? Honestly, you cant bitch about a story before it has been told, it makes no sense

No real wartime leader can afford to have defected members running something as big as a city, and more than that, the leaders home. The story was clearly written in a way that makes you bond with the characters about to die. For anyone not used to the politics and ideas of wartime, this sure seems like a betrayal but this is a big powermove by Sylvanas and a lesson to learn from for Nathanos. Easy move with big rewards and minimal losses by Sylvanas, also as described by Anduins thoughts in the book.

I hope so too. She's way too selfish for faction leader. She tries to solve her own problems at expense of her own faction. And... I haven't voted for her - she has got faction leader status due to stupid "she is next in a queue" rule. Also. I'm PVE player and I just hate all that PVP crap. Overall all this Sylvanas thing just looks like completely separate story, that has nothing to do with game, I play. I.e. not Horde vs Alliance, but more like Forsaken vs Alliance.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Lol who even thinks Sylvanas is morally in the right at this point

Anyone supporting her is either a fanboy or a die-hard Horde enthusiast who's down with killing anyone and anything even remotely blue with a passion they'd never have the balls to muster in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Lol who even thinks Sylvanas is morally in the right at this point

Anyone supporting her is either a fanboy or a die-hard Horde enthusiast who's down with killing anyone and anything even remotely blue with a passion they'd never have the balls to muster in real life
    Who cares about morally right... She is our faction leader and we are running out of them fast. Did Bain ever say a single sentence in the game? He is a nonperson. The trolls don't even have a leader and even if they somehow add someone it's someone without a background that nobody cares about. The orcs have Saurfang, who, in Cata was apparently much too old to do anything but now somehow got younger it seems or whatever. Blizz writing.

So of course we defend her, even if Blizzard writes her as the baddie, she is the only fleshed out leader left. And we are written as the baddies everytime anyhow, so who cares.

Yep, great pixelated boobs right there.
    Haha, yeah Pixels ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Can people stop the "innocent goblins" BS already?
    Even Sylvanas herself does not consider them innocent. They are mining the world's lifeblood and potentially hastening its doom. They should be killed to a single one if they don't leave.
    That was not known at the time they were killed.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    Before the Storm spoilers below

I've read quite a few Warcraft and World of Warcraft books, but none of them come close to Before the Storm in terms of how dark it is. The whole thing about humans reuniting with their Forsaken relatives, only to see them being slaughtered in front of their eyes. All on Sylvanas' orders, 'cuz she couldn't deal with the fact that some Forsaken had stepped up to govern the Undercity in her absence.

God, just fuck that woman. Why in the world do the Forsaken and the Horde follow a bitch who rains down arrows on her own people? This book makes it clear there's no redemption to be had for her, I just hope she finally dies real soon. And that we get to kill her.
    I recently did the hidden questline you get when you get Uuna's toy, which leads you on a series of quests to help the draenei girl spirit find herself. Eventually, you end up in the shadowlands, where your the only source of light, and she's lost in the darkness. Eventually nightmare creatures come from the trees and shadows like something from the movie Ghost and begin to surround her trying to reach her and consume her soul.

She was saved of course if you do everything right.

I want this to happen to sylvanas. I want her to die, and her soul sent to the shadowlands, where she can't do anything but be cornered by the nightmarish creatures there and consumed, alone, helpless, with nobody around to save her. She deserves nothing less.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    I honestly hope Genn and Tyrande does some messed up stuff and are killed because of it. It will really be the only way to balance the shit show that is "Morally gray" thing going on.
    I wish but they'll never do that. We alliance are forever stuck as the world reactionary police riding our unicorns into the sunset, while the horde is forever stuck being the annoying teenagers who every expansion start stuff but in the end go "bro it's just a prank bro, wtf stop hitting it's just a prank lol"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Before the Storm spoilers below

I've read quite a few Warcraft and World of Warcraft books, but none of them come close to Before the Storm in terms of how dark it is. The whole thing about humans reuniting with their Forsaken relatives, only to see them being slaughtered in front of their eyes. All on Sylvanas' orders, 'cuz she couldn't deal with the fact that some Forsaken had stepped up to govern the Undercity in her absence.

God, just fuck that woman. Why in the world do the Forsaken and the Horde follow a bitch who rains down arrows on her own people? This book makes it clear there's no redemption to be had for her, I just hope she finally dies real soon. And that we get to kill her.
    She killed them to establish her position and make sure that anyone who thinks he could run to the other side would think twice. Blame Calia for being stupid to even attempt it.

I guess you are another alliance crybaby.

I hope she wins, I hope she kills some Alliance hero. I want her to whisper 'for the Horde' while she stands over a dying Tyrande. Open the floodgates. Let the salt flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...