BFA Pre Patch & Raiding In ABT?

How will raiding after pre-patch be you think? Harder, easier, or what? Should be interesting no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    How will raiding after pre-patch be you think? Harder, easier, or what? Should be interesting no doubt.
    Should be just about the same if everything was done right

Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    I am going to guess Harder. Having played Beta I am not convinced enough of our artifact abilities got baked in. That on top of immediate use abilities being locked behind GCD is going to make for a wet sloppy mess.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    This will almost certainly not be the case though. There's bound to be something that's fucked up.

It will be easier, every expansion pre-patch so far was a huge nerf to everything there is nothing to "think" or "guess".

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I am going to guess Harder. Having played Beta I am not convinced enough of our artifact abilities got baked in. That on top of immediate use abilities being locked behind GCD is going to make for a wet sloppy mess.
    Now factor in that everyone needs to relearn their rotations, some of them from scratch. And the cherry on top is that the new class designs may well require a different stat mix than what you currently have set up via your gear loadout at the moment. If you thought it was bad before, wait until after tomorrow when "bad" is something we wish we had back because we're stuck with horribad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    Now factor in that everyone needs to relearn their rotations, some of them from scratch. And the cherry on top is that the new class designs may well require a different stat mix than what you currently have set up via your gear loadout at the moment. If you thought it was bad before, wait until after tomorrow when "bad" is something we wish we had back because we're stuck with horribad.
    Yeah, I remember that being a huge problem on """mythic""" Garrosh and Archimonde in the pre-patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Yeah, I remember that being a huge problem on """mythic""" Garrosh and Archimonde in the pre-patches.
    "Huge" problem for 1 day, then those bosses got adjusted, big deal indeed.

If history is any indication it will be easier. SoO and HFC were both crushed by their respective pre-patch, the former especially. So I wouldn't worry much.

Cant wait for those numbers! Who will be the most broken spec? Which spell switch blizz forgot to turn on/off to cause massive chaos? Few hours remain!

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    For a day or two, it'll be much, much harder. Then the inevitable content nerfs will come.

Tanks, in general, are heavily nerfed across the board. Doubt any of them can survive mythic Antorus before it's re-tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    This will almost certainly not be the case though. There's bound to be something that's fucked up.
    I tested normal raid on ptr and yeah was a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit harder but the people that know and understand their class had no issues i can see the people that aint good having issues.

I would expect the stat squish to make everything preceding it super easy, like with the last stat squish

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    totally agree. I think I have a feel for my class having played beta. Sure am glad skittish was this week though.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I have to vent. They need to remove AotC. Its almost getting worse than the ridiculous ilvl requirements people put on groups. I would start my own but I am looking for a nice group to run through and learn with, I don't have the experience to give direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I have to vent. They need to remove AotC. Its almost getting worse than the ridiculous ilvl requirements people put on groups. I would start my own but I am looking for a nice group to run through and learn with, I don't have the experience to give direction.
    People will always require something. Its not going to change.

It'll be nearly undoable day 1. Then they'll nerf it by 50% and you'll be able to clear the place with 1 tanks, 1 heal and 5 dps.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    lololol... when has that ever been the case?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    It'll be nearly undoable day 1. Then they'll nerf it by 50% and you'll be able to clear the place with 1 tanks, 1 heal and 5 dps.
    probably this or something like it. they really shouldn't put this crap live so soon with little to no distractions. a month of essentially legion content with player power nerfed to hell and gone isn't going to sit well and like the above poster said. nerfs all aruond as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    People will always require something. Its not going to change.
    Take that away and you don't got much else to require other than ilvl. So yes, still take it away.