Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have loved all the animated shorts. Was one of the best things about WoD was these animations. Even the Legions ones, I loved the Gul'Dan one.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

What the hell else can we possibly learn about Sylvanas or Jaina.

Nothing about Sylvanas' life as a High Elf mattered beyond what we already knew, and she's been a major character since her introduction with no downtime that wasn't explained/explored. What possibly more can we learn about her?

Similarly for Jaina. The only thing they could possibly do is explain wtf she was doing for all of Legion beyond a sentence of, "Off fighting Demons."

Ah well at least Azshara will be interesting.

So sick of big tit half naked elf women getting literally every fucking bit of airtime on this game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Where the fuck did I put that violin?
    ohh shit, sorry that i cared <3
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man i must admit, they are going really hard on this "strong women" thing.
    To make up for all the strong men we had in the WoD and Legion animated shorts... Was you crying there was no women in those?

Seriously how insecure do you have to be to see a pair of tits and be offended.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-07-16 at 05:33 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    So sick of big tit half naked elf women getting literally every fucking bit of airtime on this game.
    And I'm sick of every insecure manchild on this forum feeling marginalized by women getting the spotlight.

slightly over the top music for an animated short,looks cool though.

That shot of Arthas killing Sylvanas was something else, wow.

Deleted
    It's a warning sign that there are no lore about them in BFA,

Looks good. I especially can’t wait for the Azshara and N’zoth short

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's that at 00:15 btw? Guessing N'zoth?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man i must admit, they are going really hard on this "strong women" thing.
    Not sure if a complaint or not...

Either way, I didn't even have time to say 'Inb4 something something STRONG WOMEN something something'.

And I'm sick of every insecure manchild on this forum feeling marginalized by women getting the spotlight.
    The game should have a healthy balance. I'm happy more female characters of prominence are being created or expanded/refocused for BfA, but there seems to be no actual male character of importance in the story. Anduin is the closest you could get and he's absent outside of the introduction event and a single quest wayyyyyyyyyyyyy later on at the end of 8.0.

I'm down with Talanji and Katherine Proudmoore, and I've always liked Jaina, but it would be nice to have just one male character that mattered. I guess you could count Rokhan, but that's really just for one zone of one faction.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    It's a warning sign that there are no lore about them in BFA,
    Jaina is all over the place...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

SHouldn't you be all triggered and bitchy over them being sexualized and scantily clad? Or do you change your feminist methodology to suit the internet stranger you want to try and attack on a personal level as the need arises?

Go to your safe space. I'm gay, sweetheart, so your manchild insecurity comment has ZERO power with me. I wanna see some scantily clad MEN with some power for a change. One that isn't green with tusks.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Oh, cool.

Now give us an Anduin one. -_-

Cause, yeah...

It's not like he's the HIGH KING OF THE ALLIANCE, or anything...

Also not like he's the top Alliance Guy in BFA or anything (Even more so than Jaina in most regards).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Ohh no, not this bullshit again.

Do you remember the ones for Warlords? The ones that set the different warlords out to be cool, full of personality and zeal, yet the game showed nothing of that? This is proberly gonna be the same thing again O.o

I hate that they make these, because it hypes people up for some characters, who are not that deep in game and which only gets a shallow apperance compared to what the shorts show.... God, i hate this fake theatre of character bloating.
    I guess you forgot about the three Legion ones?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Much less hype for me compared to Lords of War, maybe it's the music, probably...yes, definately.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    SHouldn't you be all triggered and bitchy over them being sexualized and scantily clad? Or do you change your feminist methodology to suit the internet stranger you want to try and attack on a personal level as the need arises?

Go to your safe space.
    Calm down captain butthurt, I'm not bitchy about anything. Honestly couldn't give half a fuck about how women dress or what gender main characters are. It's no secret however that people overreact as all holy hell in here as soon as a female character gets a leading role / stronger role because "SJW" and "political correctness".

Nothing against that all animated shorts are only filled with woman . But why can’t we get something to show saurfangs struggle ? Maybe focus on other leader of the horde , filled up with sylvanas since legion . Or what happend to wrathion x anduin. So many more important questions