Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Winning folks get used to it. You don't understand what's going on here, it's literally 4D chess. #MAGA

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Winning folks get used to it. You don't understand what's going on here, it's literally 4D chess. #MAGA
    It must be, considering Trump is literally blaming himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is actually ridiculous, if the hardliner right wingers on here really cant take their rose tinted glasses over this shit today, you're all truly lost. This is absolutely disgraceful, how can you walk in on our allies last week, shit on them, and then suck off Putin today.... Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    This is actually ridiculous, if the hardliner right wingers on here really cant take their rose tinted glasses over this shit today, you're all truly lost. This is absolutely disgraceful, how can you walk in on our allies last week, shit on them, and then suck off Putin today.... Seriously?
    It's almost like many of the people who continue to support Trump, including the cavalcade of Republicans verbally condemning him who refuse to actually take any meaningful action to back up those words, don't actually have any firm principles or underlying ideology beyond, "Power for the sake of power."

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's almost like many of the people who continue to support Trump, including the cavalcade of Republicans verbally condemning him who refuse to actually take any meaningful action to back up those words, don't actually have any firm principles or underlying ideology beyond, "Power for the sake of power."
    Pretty much, people who are still "Trump or nothing" have literally no idea what their original ideology is based on.

- - - Updated - - -

As a vet, this actually made me sick today

7+ Year Old Account
    I think Trump is using straightforward reasoning. Russia has turned right wing ever since the communist USSR fell. Europe has turned left wing. Therefor Trump as a right winger focuses his criticism on Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? Trump is consistently pro-right wing and anti-left wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing about this... is that Trump has done to America, what people like you have done to the word “literally”... shame... low energy... sad... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    What are you talking about? Trump is consistently pro-right wing and anti-left wing.
    Even as a coastal elite who was friends with Clintons?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Even as a coastal elite who was friends with Clintons?
    No, I'm talking about his policy positions as POTUS.

Except for his isolationist, anti-free trade policy. Except for his constant attacks on our military and trading partners. Except for that time he advocated for taking peoples guns without due process.

I could go on, but pretending Trump has a coherent ideology informing his decisions is laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... like using tax payer money to bail out private enterprise?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Except for his isolationist, anti-free trade policy. Except for his constant attacks on our military and trading partners. Except for that time he advocated for taking peoples guns without due process.

I could go on, but pretending Trump has a coherent ideology informing his decisions is laughable.
    That is right wing. You know that libertarianism is orthogonal to the left-right spectrum, right? Trump was never running as a libertarian.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is right wing. You know that libertarianism is orthogonal to the left-right spectrum, right? Trump was never running as a libertarian.
    Trump speaking at freedom fest:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Skousen

During his tenure at FEE, Skousen launched a non-partisan, libertarian conference, then titled "FEEFest," which premiered in Las Vegas in 2002. The goal was to bring all think tanks, organizations and people who are concerned about liberty, personal freedom, civil rights, free market principles and economic freedom, to meet and discuss important issues of the day. After Skousen left the presidency at FEE, the conference continued as "FreedomFest," first under the purview of Young America's Foundation, and later, under Skousen's own direction and ownership. The conference has grown to attract thousands of people each year, and focuses on issues of geopolitics and domestic politics, global economics, investing and personal finance, free markets and entrepreneurship, health and healthcare, education, arts and literature, science and technology, history, and philosophy. The conference is popular in the libertarian political movement. FreedomFest also houses the Anthem Film Festival, the world's only libertarian film festival, directed by Jo Ann Skousen.
    Want to try again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump speaking at freedom fest:

[video=youtube_share;f3hGCLZ156Q]https://youtu.be/f3hGCLZ156Q[video]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Skousen

Want to try again?
    That's good that Trump recognizes the importance of freedom, however I would say he is clearly more right wing and only occasionally emphasizes libertarian ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn Obama is worthless
    Good job Trump
    Showing how an apology tour is done! #MAGA!! (Make America Genuflect Again!)

Republicans are truly limp dicks on this. Any other congress with a different president would have impeached on this past week alone.

He has policy positions? I just assumed he thinks the news is fake, made terrible tax cuts, and nothing else.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when cons whined and lied about how President Obama went on an apology tour?

Well, Trump is doing exactly that now with an extra helping of 'The US sucks' on the side and the Trumpkins are cheering him on.

If we can be allies with of all fucking places Saudi Arabia, why can't we be allies with Russia?

Human Rights in Saudi Arabia
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    If we can be allies with of all fucking places Saudi Arabia, why can't we be allies with Russia?

Human Rights in Saudi Arabia
    Because Russia is actively hostile to our interests so long as Putin and his puppets are in charge there.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Before 2016 that probably would not have been a controversial thing to say or think among people who often voted Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.