Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    I don't think you know what you're talking about, Nor am I right nor am I left, I if I am something that is Center, I am for rights, but strict borders. Freedom of expression and not it limitation, until you declare on an open lvl to some lynching or killing. I am for religious freedom, but not the freedom that relegion should interfere with the country and its way of handling things etc etc .

Don't have any obligation to state my political views, for honesty they don't belong on the nether side .
    Okay, so what is the main policy disagreement that you have with the current political leaders in Croatia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    no, i was saying that the US is bent so far right right now that your centrist views would be seen as extreme left if you came here.

I apologize for my misunderstanding

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Okay, so what is the main policy disagreement that you have with current political leaders?

Do you know anything about Croatia and so on or?

Funniest thread I've read on the forums. Thanks for the chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The wave of white nationalism is on the rise in Europe. Don't worry, I have a Croatian friend and he tells me most Croatians are pro immigration/multiculturalism.
    There is no need to impose American notions of history and race. on places where those have no relevance.

OP, you said something about nationalism and that you'd for your country - well then, decide.
    And by the way, nationalism. is the core idea of liberal democracy - the thing liberated Croats from various colonial yokes.

Why is this thread still open?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Funniest thread I've read on the forums. Thanks for the chuckle.
    Well, I hope it would end with the fun and shit and giggles, knowing my country sometimes, I hope really it does. For you see there is a reason why in a way there are more Croats outside the country then in , and that young people are living it in mass.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was so happy with the second place, and our win, a dream come true. But in the end, I am crying, for I see the rise of fascism.
    A fascist singer was on the stage, at least they did sing such songs. I am so ashamed. I thought we are better. Kudos to Zlatko Dalić, but he is a far right, Christian deligated politicly member. That's not what Croatia in its state now need's. We should have shown unity and solidarity, but not in this form.

There are a great number of Croats that don't agree and are as same as me, Please, do not look at us only as that

I fear for my Country future, for now, in the glory we have, I see a dark future for everyone that's different

And it breaks my soul.
    My mom is Croatian and my dad is Serbian.
    I can tell you the best thing they did was move from that hellhole called Balkan.

Sweden is much better, although I would rather live in Asia or Oceania.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    There is no need to impose American notions of history and race. on places where those have no relevance.

OP, you said something about nationalism and that you'd for your country - well then, decide.
    And by the way, nationalism. is the core idea of liberal democracy - the thing liberated Croats from various colonial yokes.

Why is this thread still open?
    Loving your homeland and hating others and wanting only discrete purty is not the same.
    well, it's open until the Mods close it I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    My mom is Croatian and my dad is Serbian.
    I can tell you the best thing they did was move from that hellhole called Balkan.

well, that's what I am talking about :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you know anything about Croatia and so on or?
    I'm not familiar with Croatia's politics, but what I'm asking you is specifically which policy you would implement and how does it differ from the current politics in Croatia?

Well, I hope it would end with the fun and shit and giggles, knowing my country sometimes, I hope really it does. For you see there is a reason why in a way there are more Croats outside the country then in , and that young people are living it in mass.
    Zero correlation between emigration from ex-Soviet states/satellites and whoever is in power at the moment.

Deleted
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/07/13...orld-cup-2018/

seemed informative on all of this. (reguarding football)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yellow fever.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Nationalism is on the rise everywhere. Not just Europe. It the pendulum's antipodal swing to globalization.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not familiar with Croatia's politics, but what I'm asking you is specifically which policy you would implement and how does it differ from the current politics in Croatia?
    It's complicated.
    Not the first time Croatia allows a fascist singer to sing in big events. But Serbs are not much better. People from both countries are extremely nationalistic. So a degree of fascism is tolerated as long as it sings about greatness of their country.
    But this is mostly old politicians and mostly far right doing it, the younger population is way more tolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The wave of white nationalism is on the rise in Europe. Don't worry, I have a Croatian friend and he tells me most Croatians are pro immigration/multiculturalism.
    As a Croat I can tell you that he is wrong .

LOL. Another delusional fellow wanting to make his own country experience the joys of cultural enrichment, like Paris is experiencing right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should then learn the history of the region before asking questions about the politics.

When you learn about the hatred, ethnic cleansing, genocide and rape that has been happening in the area on multiple occasions during the past 100 years ( and the last time only two decades ago ), you get the answer to your question.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yellow fever.
    No, I like the nature and it's more friendly and relaxed approach to life.
    Never liked Japan though. Would consider it slavery if I was sent to work there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    LOL. Another delusional fellow wanting to make his own country experience the joys of cultural enrichment, like Paris is experiencing right now.
    Totally diffrent thing m8 .

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I like the nature and it's more friendly and relaxed approach to life.
    Never liked Japan though. Would consider it slavery if I was sent to work there.
    I like China, and Japan - not so fond of southeast Asia. Jungle is a nasty place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Hey, I am from Serbia and if you have some up frontal judgments, I assure you I won't make any about you. You seem like reasonable person. My dad was in one of those wars so it's reasonable he dislike Croats. However, that same dad thought me to not hate anyone so I don't hate anyone. The things that you don't like about far-right nationalism, I don't like it either.

From my point of view, I can't like my country nor my people when they gloat about misfortune of others. In my opinion, no one should reply hate with hate because hate only generates more hate yet it seems these people fail to comprehend that 20 years after the wars. I am not sure how old are you but I am 30 now and I am not sure I would give my life for anyone else except for my family or whoever I consider to be just good person and that applies world wide. That is what these shit politics and rotten mental state of people made me to be.

P.S: I won't be surprised if I bring some additional "hate" to me just for my origin.
    I agree m8 , I am 28 my self. Hope that this prevails ( reason and not hate ), and not the other side :/ Stil pround at the Cup, and GG for France