Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Last day of Legion, what are you gonna do?

So today is the last day of Legion in the EU, how are you gonna spent it? I know some of you still have the mage tower, I got 8 and decided it's enough. I for one won't be playing WoW at all, easier than trying to decide what to do. Tomorrow is when the fun begins!
    I am a Flamingo

Its not the last day though? The last day is 13th of August.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    Its not the last day though? The last day is 13th of August.
    The Prepatch is the start of BfA, all the spec and talent changes etc. It's not Legion, it's BfA
    I am a Flamingo

Cram Brawlers Guild, need to finish off remainder of rank, 20k coins, and that special encounters one with the stampeding animals.

Do my gold missions and instant wq completion for the last time. Maybe do some leveling-

Today was my last day (US player). Unlocked the feral and guardian mage tower appearances early this morning, then the evening was spent in the brawler's guild with some friends/guildies goofin around, gettin coins and unlocking some shirts from random battles that I wanted. Just a fun little relaxing romp

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as usual: gold missions, a few worldquests that interest me, cook- and fishing-daillies with low-level-alts. No other plans so far. Done most of what I wanted to. Probably clear some questlogs, and make room in bags and banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    Today was my last day (US player). Unlocked the feral and guardian mage tower appearances early this morning, then the evening was spent in the brawler's guild with some friends/guildies goofin around, gettin coins and unlocking some shirts from random battles that I wanted. Just a fun little relaxing romp
    uhh sounds fun. Was the Guardian challenge hard? I got a 920 druid without Guardian leggos, is it possible?
    I am a Flamingo

7+ Year Old Account
    Try and finish the last few quests I need for Field Medic.. if I'm able to. Probably have work to do from home aswell, we'll see. I should be able to, though. And if by some luck I have more time afterwards, try and do Mage Tower with my Ele Sham. But it's not the end of the world if I can't do that. As long as I get the Field Medic.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Trying to finish up my Talon's Vengeance rep grind... probably will take a week or two, though.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mage tower done on my 2 main characters. Finishes Brawlers guild yesterday. Took me like 5 hours because 20 people thought it was a good idea to do it at the same time as me. Wish I could have gotten the spellwing, but not woreth the gold and It's too late to progress now.

Quote Originally Posted by Analle View Post
    uhh sounds fun. Was the Guardian challenge hard? I got a 920 druid without Guardian leggos, is it possible?
    I personally feel it's vastly overrated. Didn't have good trinkets, only had one legendary (the argus netherlight ring) and it only took me about 20 tries (10 of those with Kruul at less than 10% health). I had a way harder time on my 950 prot warrior months ago. Use Simca's guide for talents and stuff in the achievements section of the forums (guides for every spec). I thought I legit had no way I was going to clear it before tomorrow. You can do it!

P.S. I literally geared the druid in 2 days using Feral. I had never played bear before entering the mage tower. 917 ilvl

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    Try and finish the last few quests I need for Field Medic.. if I'm able to. Probably have work to do from home aswell, we'll see. I should be able to, though. And if by some luck I have more time afterwards, try and do Mage Tower with my Ele Sham. But it's not the end of the world if I can't do that. As long as I get the Field Medic.
    Quick tip for field medic: Find groups for it in the group finder. There are spots in all the zones where you can just constantly nuke down mobs and the corpses pile up fast. I was getting a quest item roughly every 10 mins or so. It took me about an hour and a half to finish up my last 5 quests, spread between Suramar, Val'Shara and Stormheim.

Good Luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all 3 appearances for my Warlock, and the Frost DK one. I'd love to at least complete the Blood DK one.

Other than that I hope don't to get too excited about straight back Orcs tomorrow and hold off on any more race changes

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My priority is to try and nail the Arcane Mage artifact challenge. It's the last challenge I have left between my 4 level 110s. I was planning on having a bit more time to do it, but I hit a roadblock with Frost which took me 5 days to get through.

If that goes well then I want to finish up the Deaths of Chromie on my mage and dh before the class changes happen. I have at least activated all of Chromie's abilities on both of them so it shouldn't be too much of an issue, provided I don't get stuck on Silgryn for 3 hours.

I'm making a video compilation for my current guild of all of legion I raided. I didn't go for Tomb, so I have nothing from that, but I have everything else.

Looks pretty nice.

Other than that, I got done with pretty much everything on my main that I could, so that's sorted and done.

Waiting for raidbots to get updated so I can sim up some op combo and blast on Wednesday xD

Two characters to put through Kara leveling. Not sure I'll get the last one completed (one currently 66 and the other 57), can't stomach the idea of leveling the 70-80 bracket normally

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill some lowbie gankers in STV and Hellfire prolly. With lowbies having warmode turned off, from tomorrow, and gankers’ low gear i expect them to not risk facing mythic geared mains, and go run circles in dala instead, so my fun will be over
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Quick tip for field medic: Find groups for it in the group finder. There are spots in all the zones where you can just constantly nuke down mobs and the corpses pile up fast. I was getting a quest item roughly every 10 mins or so. It took me about an hour and a half to finish up my last 5 quests, spread between Suramar, Val'Shara and Stormheim.

Good Luck!
    Thank you for the tip! I've been doing that since last night.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone