Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Everyone's in here arguing about loot modes, and I am just anxiously awaiting STV with War Mode enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    A blizzard dev was a trial in a guild for 3 weeks and didn't get any loot, and this upset him. It was unfair to him that new people in established, highly progressed, mutli-expansion guilds had to prove their ability and loyalty to the guild before getting loot. Trial raiders in top 50 guilds deserve loot day 1 over 3 year veterans.
    I cant wait for the wave of mythic guild hoppers to start, thank you PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Oh, I cannot wait for the whining tomorrow online if these forums are anything to go about.
    So much saltiness over such minor and irrelevant changes
    Guarantee there will be one or two whining about the game not supporting DX9/32 bit anymore.

Anybody knows what happen when you use a legendary item that its effect turned into talent too ? like rogue cloak . can you double dip same effect ?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Oh, I cannot wait for the whining tomorrow online if these forums are anything to go about.
    So much saltiness over such minor and irrelevant changes
    Pretty much, you could say that there will be enough salt tomorrow to harden the arteries of the entire population of this planet, with plenty left over for future generations..

Got to make sure I have enough popcorn on hand when this hits.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by monteiro View Post
    RIP world quest group finder, Legion's MVP. And FUCK YOU blizzard.
    If you need a group to finish a world quest, you suck at the game. With free or faction tag, you don't even need a formal group to finish the elite quests.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A blizzard dev was a trial in a guild for 3 weeks and didn't get any loot, and this upset him. It was unfair to him that new people in established, highly progressed, mutli-expansion guilds had to prove their ability and loyalty to the guild before getting loot. Trial raiders in top 50 guilds deserve loot day 1 over 3 year veterans.
    Well if you didn't have those ninjalooters, and that there were no guild loot dramas, and other abuses of the loot system then they may not have gone this route with PL all around..

Now you have to decide whether to suck it up and deal with it or go find another game to play..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monteiro View Post
    RIP world quest group finder, Legion's MVP. And FUCK YOU blizzard.
    Oh no the sky is falling how will I ever get my world quests done.. Do what you pay $15 a month for and play the game..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Anybody knows what happen when you use a legendary item that its effect turned into talent too ? like rogue cloak . can you double dip same effect ?
    IDK if they fixed it but for frost DK cold heart stacked for both the talent and lego which lead to some shenanigans in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiboter View Post
    Thank you for the UI changes, NOT!

I installed Dominos, because the new action bar is is a complete disaster for me.

Is there any smaller addon which can restore the "old" action bars?
    Bartender4 does not work for me (it does not show my keybindings).
    You might have some sort of disorder if you are raging so hard about this small meaningless change to the actionbar.

Some people whine about fking everything

Still waiting for Alright to come in here and insist the patch is dropping on the 24th 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Well guess what Blizzard?

I will just stop doing those ones... How retarded to remove things like "find group" option in an MMO
    I am just gonna go out on a limb and assume that you are one of those people who joins a group just to be a leech and let others do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    You might have some sort of disorder if you are raging so hard about this small meaningless change to the actionbar.

Some people whine about fking everything
    You seem like one of those people that defend Blizzard and attack anyone who criticizes them because, in your mind, Blizzard can never do any wrong. Ever. And an attack on Blizzard is an attack on you. And you'll never invest more than second on why someone feels a certain way before mocking them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I am just gonna go out on a limb and assume that you are one of those people who joins a group just to be a leech and let others do the work.
    I do 20% and nothing more. Those WQs are cancer... kill 10+12+8 mobs + use 16 items. No thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Where’s Tranq Shot for Hunters? Or any of the party/raid buffs originally discussed? Are those just gone and dismissed forever?
    Also, I’m never one to get mad at being given stuff, but why a pet for a toy achievement? Wouldn’t an exclusive toy or title be more fitting?
    Hunter dispel is now from specific pets like: bats, moths and nether rays. I dont understand why it isnt posted tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    very cool that something is finally happening in the game. all i have left to do is finish my mage tower before BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    very cool that something is finally happening in the game. all i have left to do is finish my mage tower before BfA.
    Mage Tower is going when Pre Patch is live mate.

You laugh but that's probably what happens. Sometimes bad things happening to devs "inspires" them to make change moreso than clean, calm forum discussion well ever hope to achieve. Anger almost always is the way to communicate to them and get some kind of response.

The problem is benevolent dictatorship is great... until they aren't benevolent anymore. In two guilds I got shafted. Since then I only raid with PL because you can't trust raid leaders to be benevolent.

So a middle ground seems to have been made. If a player genuinely has a real upgrade, they can't trade it. If they do then they can. This prevents the "no, give it to X or you're out of here" problem.

I've been in two guilds that painfully gave away a very rare mount because a PUG rolled it and it was on ML. Those raid leaders were the kind you trust ML with.

My uncle is in a guild where he's usually last to get gear because some other asshole keeps saying "but those are my best stats!" on everything up until they realize for my uncle it was like an 890 -> 965 and the other was like a 950 -> 965 or something on a similar scale.

So I get the change but I also don't doubt it only really happens because the developers got shafted in a guild and got upset too.

5+ Year Old Account
    I see the toxic Blizzard Fanboy Brigade has made itself known.

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    I see the toxic Blizzard Fanboy Brigade has made itself known.
    How so?

Please enlighten me.

Or are we going to go down this one sided road again of anyone debating criticism is just a "fanboy"?

Normally that's the way it usually goes when people call out others for "white knighting".

And please don't pretend one side is worse. The whining toxic crowd are just as bad as those who think the game is perfect and can do no wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    Also, shout-out to the World Map art designers for letting the shape of Isle of Thunder remain in its pre-release form for 3 expansions now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How so?

Please enlighten me.
    People with legitimate complaints being told to shut up and go play something else? You really need it spelled out for you?
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die