Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is what a lot of us suggested, disabling the ability to have them all cast in one macro sequence. It would have had a similar effect but kept the pacing a bit better.
    eh, they were never going to listen. this slowdown is the overall plan for farming more MAU's.

every second they can squeeze out of you is a larger metric they can give their shareholders, and that's the only people they care about now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, they were never going to listen. this slowdown is the overall plan for farming more MAU's.

every second they can squeeze out of you is a larger metric they can give their shareholders, and that's the only people they care about now.
    Yep. And then people were wondering why the portal at Vindicaar was on the opposite side of the questgivers/teleport area... lol

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    If you think adding cooldowns to the GCD made the game easier then you are crazy.

It requires a bit of forethought now instead of just hitting a button when needed. It's not a change I particularly like but it definitely doesn't make the game easier.
    It limits players and doesn't make the game harder at all. Just forces you to play the way blizzard wants rather than designing cooldown more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    When this first rolled out and EVERYTHING was on it... yeah.. it was pretty bad. Now its acceptable. A few major CDs are off it so it cannot just be a massive macro chain. While I do think the list could afford a few different ones taken off and a maybe some different ones put on instead... its current iteration isn't that bad.
    They need to redesign abilities instead. If your stacking cooldowns that just bad design and this is a bandaid fix.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-07-17 at 09:05 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    This would have been the perfect opportunity for them to change the general gcd to 1s and meele gcds to 0.5s and bring some pace into this otherwise archaicly slow game.

Instead, we get this.
    Na we totally needed it. You dislike it because you don't like change. It was nuts that a warrior could instantly pop cds that would increase his damage by 100% then use his top 2 abilities to kill you. What is the point of having defensives if you'll never have time to use them to protect yourself from a 1shot macro?

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They need to redesign abilities instead. If your stacking cooldowns that just bad design and this is a bandaid fix.
    Which is why I didn't focus on saying it was good and instead of focused on it not being bad. People living in worlds of absolutes don't see the different but its there.

People that think this is a problem either didn't play or don't remember older WoW. God forbid you can't buttonsmash as effectively anymore.

As someone who has played since TBC, this whole ordeal is pretty much a complete non-issue to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Which is why I didn't focus on saying it was good and instead of focused on it not being bad. People living in worlds of absolutes don't see the different but its there.
    I think it was bad because we know blizzard won't change there mind until people quit over it. It's like legendary all over again, I want them to succeed but holy shit they make it hard. So many dumb fucking plays. I can't wait to see how well the 1-2 extra items in mythic chest system based on doing the bare fucking minimum is gonna go. I honestly feel like they don't play there game or at-least the people making the final choices don't holy shit man.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    This would have been the perfect opportunity for them to change the general gcd to 1s and meele gcds to 0.5s and bring some pace into this otherwise archaicly slow game.

Instead, we get this.
    You seem to be under the impression that WoW is a game it most definitely isn't, nor has ever been. I'd suggest you go play a faster paced game, rather than being annoyed that a game that has been one way for over a decade change to your subjective whims and wishes.

I think it was bad because we know blizzard won't change there mind until people quit over it. It's like legendary all over again, I want them to succeed but holy shit they make it hard. So many dumb fucking plays. I can't wait to see how well the 1-2 extra items in mythic chest system based on doing the bare fucking minimum is gonna go. I honestly feel like they don't play there game or at-least the people making the final choices don't holy shit man.
    and you have an opinion?

and I have an opinion....

but... this is how it is..

Which is kind of why its either just deal with it or bounce. I don't know whatelse to say.

and you have an opinion?

and I have an opinion....

but... this is how it is..

Which is kind of why its either just deal with it or bounce. I don't know whatelse to say.
    I'm not playing bfa ion is cancer.

/agree

i tried to play swtor years ago, and god, just quite it because of the slow paced skill with their fucking gcds

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And the last thing these forums needed was yet another topic whining about GCDs. But hey, here we are.
    well, the more the better. like ml.

I'm not playing bfa ion is cancer.
    Then why are you so worried about it? Man... the day I walk away from this game I think is the end of the time I stop investing in worrying about changes coming down in patches and expansions.. maybe its just me..