Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It’s almost as if female walrus have smaller to no tusks...
    Maybe she's still young and just full gums, not a single tooth is showing up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Almost. Except, you know, for that being entirely wrong, because walrus tusks in both genders continuously grow for ~15 years and so the only females who don't have tusks are the ones who are juveniles. So I guess this is accurate if all playable male Tuskarr are mature and all the females are small children.

Perfect! I give this 2 thumbs up and another two on my big toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    It would be interesting to think of what druid forms a tuskarr would have. Maybe some sort of giant sea otter for cat form, a polar bear form, a reindeer/caribou travel form, an albatross-gull flight form, a walrus aqautic form and maybe some sort of polar moonkin (snowy owl-polar bear with Irish elk antlers.

Maybe some sort of turtle mount or, wait for it...a woolly rhino!
    Yes THAT WOULD Be COOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Almost. Except, you know, for that being entirely wrong, because walrus tusks in both genders continuously grow for 15+ years and so the only females who don't have tusks are the ones who are juveniles. So I guess this is accurate if all playable male Tuskarr are mature and all the females are small children.

To be honest I made it based on other types of pinnipeds like leopard seals, and also sirenias like dugongs.

Looks like a digimon...

Are these a new race of tsukarr? Anyone who quested through wrath learn that "most" didn't fair when taken to warmer climates...

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Are these a new race of tsukarr? Anyone who quested through wrath learn that "most" didn't fair when taken to warmer climates...
    This has seemingly be misinterpreted or entirely retconned, considering there are tuskarr on Darkmoon Isle and Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Sexual dimorphism is a thing.
    Not a good thing from a design point of view if one sex has none, or almost none, of the iconic traits of the race.

Looks more like an ursus species.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I hate it.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Not a good thing from a design point of view if one sex has none, or almost none, of the iconic traits of the race.
    There's no female Tuskarr model made playable yet so I don't know what you mean. Even only red female Pandaren has long tail, so it would not be weird if some female Tuskarrs have tiny Tusks. Yes I know it's ironic considering the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Looks more like an ursus species.
    To be honest I used seals instead of walrus for the females.

There's no female Tuskarr model made playable yet so I don't know what you mean.
    If they were to make one, it should look like a Tuskarr.
    Is that clearer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'll never understand how that caught on. You essentially just called me something cute. At least say "chicken" or "whiner." What's going to be the next trending word? "Don't be such a doll."
    omg Kyphael, stop being such a sprinkled donut!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda cute, could see playing one if they ever did something like this.

Not all ideas are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no female Tuskarr model made playable yet so I don't know what you mean. Even only red female Pandaren has long tail, so it would not be weird if some female Tuskarrs have tiny Tusks. Yes I know it's ironic considering the name.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always loved Tuskarr... I used to spend hours looking for the elixirs in Dalaran to change you into one.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

If they were to make one, it should look like a Tuskarr.
    Is that clearer?
    Like I said; Sexual dimorphism. It's a thing, like how male Nagas look different from female Naga, or male troll and female troll. Even male pandarens look different from the female.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Not all ideas are good.
    Sure but that's subjective.

Nicely done on the art. But I have to admit, I hope we don't see a race of an even uglier version of female Dwarves.

Sweet baby Jesus, spare us all.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest I'd much rather have seal people instead of Walrus people. Imo you should just make a seal guy and change the name. Have them from a small set of islands near Northrend and related to the tuskarr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    omg Kyphael, stop being such a sprinkled donut!
    That's Powdered Snowflake Sugar Donut to you, Ms Mirishka!

...um ridiculously cutesy named doughnut...

Like I said; Sexual dimorphism. It's a thing, like how male Nagas look different from female Naga, or male troll and female troll. Even male pandarens look different from the female.
    Like I said before, it's not a good thing if it makes them feel like they're not even the same race.

Like I said before, it's not a good thing if it makes them feel like they're not even the same race.
    Sexual dimorphism is a real bioligical traits that living beings have.