Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well this is the room for the 4rth boss in SoO :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Seems like they increased the respawn timer of Sha of Anger. 30+ mins and still no spawn.
    I don't know if that's a bug, it's previously been 15-30 mins. I have waited for Galleon 30 mins before and they were hotfixed on the same spawn rate as Sha/Nalak at the beginning of Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Elbryan View Post
    it is now also only a 20% xp buff instead of 50%
    Seriously? Boooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Well this is the room for the 4rth boss in SoO :P
    I already posted that in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I don't know if that's a bug, it's previously been 15-30 mins. I have waited for Galleon 30 mins before and they were hotfixed on the same spawn rate as Sha/Nalak at the beginning of Legion
    Took more than 40min to spawn today.. that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Took more than 40min to spawn today.. that really sucks.
    I wonder if it's just bad luck. I did them yesterday across 9 characters and none were significantly long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Resto shaman 4pc bonus is doubledipping from both crit AND mastery.

15k healing wave crit, 35k heal crit proc from the bonus. (on a healing dummy at 0% hp)
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Unless im just terribly unlucky, or my toon is bugged, the Arms talent "Sudden Death" is completely broken. I played with it on a new toon for about 30mins without getting a single proc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walozdle View Post
    Unless im just terribly unlucky, or my toon is bugged, the Arms talent "Sudden Death" is completely broken. I played with it on a new toon for about 30mins without getting a single proc
    I tested it as well. Very low proc chance. Smacked the dummy for 5 minutes and got two procs....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Something I noticed

- Some questgivers now have a bright, sparkly halo effect if they have quest for you. I didn't figure out yet what it depends on.

- Spirit Shards drop from Auchindoun regardless if Spirit Towers are claimed.

I wish I had done that fight on mythic when it was current, that looks pretty cool.

The new camera anchor is absolute fucking AIDS for smaller races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    Ruins of Gilneas, Eye of Azshara, and Ahn'Qiraj don't show up on maps.

Also the area that highlights when scrolling over a zone is out of place in argus.
    My map of argus has been like that for quite awhile.

Galakras Horde :
    - Lorthemar keeps spamming 2 voicelines during the encounter.
    - Sha of Pride as mentioned in previous posts.

Ulduar :
    - Leviathan has a bigger size.
    - More bosses such as Leviathan, YoggSaron or Deconstructor now have their loots in a chest (similar to Thorim).

ICC :
    - When entering the Putricide gauntlet, Putricide says a voiceline basically telling you you're dirty. Also, after killing Putricide, all the bugs vanish and the doors are not closed 'again'.
    - Sindragosa's brood (Rimefang and the other) don't immediately land after you kill the smaller whelpings, you have to wait a minute or so before they teleport.
    - Lich King background has changed. There's now snow raining.

Antorus :
    - Aggramar area. Argus soul has changed and is more 'constellar', less shiny.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Galakras Horde :
    - Lorthemar keeps spamming 2 voicelines during the encounter.
    - Sha of Pride as mentioned in previous posts.

Ulduar :
    - Leviathan has a bigger size.
    - More bosses such as Leviathan, YoggSaron or Deconstructor now have their loots in a chest (similar to Thorim).

ICC :
    - When entering the Putricide gauntlet, Putricide says a voiceline basically telling you you're dirty. Also, after killing Putricide, all the bugs vanish and the doors are not closed 'again'.
    - Sindragosa's brood (Rimefang and the other) don't immediately land after you kill the smaller whelpings, you have to wait a minute or so before they teleport.
    - Lich King background has changed. There's now snow raining.

Antorus :
    - Aggramar area. Argus soul has changed and is more 'constellar', less shiny.
    Hard mode loot from non Keepers has been in chests since the put in Ulduar Timewalking.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Ret paladin:
    - Divine purpose doesn't seem to proc of itself anymore, Unless I'm terribly unlucky with hours on dummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fire mage, you seem to get consistent Hot Streak! procs if you fish like normal. I thought maybe I was just really lucky at first (I do have like 52% crit) but after around 5 minutes of constant Heating Up/Hot Streak! I got a bit suspicious.

TL;DR: 200+ instant pyros in a row with only a little over 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Hard mode loot from non Keepers has been in chests since the put in Ulduar Timewalking.
    I'm not talking about hard mode loot (like Yogg0 had loots on boss and extra loot at the back, or Thorim with 2 chests spawning if Heroic). If you kill the Deconstructor in 'normal' mode (ie without killing the heart), you'll have to get the loots on a chest instead of looting the boss.

EDIT : Back to the Yogg0 example. Before, Yogg0 extra loot was on a chest named "Cache of the Old gods". It is now named "Cache of the Titans" : you can't loot Yogg.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I just want to know if not being able to place orders in the garrison barn is intended or a bug??

Every flight path I've taken (around 4) from the Alliance Garrison has taken me straight to the chosen destination -- through terrain, doodads and whatever else gets in the way.