10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Can anyone recommend a useful secondary weapon? All of mine basically fall into "kills enemies but slower than your other weapons". Unless they have some unique deal with them, it doesn't really seem all that useful to have.
    I use Euphona Prime, which deals more damage than most of my main hand, small magazine though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atomos & Lato vandal(+riven) are my favorites secondaries. The first one is easy to get/craft, the second is expensive or takes a while to farm.
    Atomos for mass killing, limted range & Lato for long range monster damage.

I normally just use Vaykor Marelok for the healing, but recently started to really like the Pandero. The "fan the hammer" alt fire is really fun to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Damn this goes to ranting, just "ololo grindy so it is like diablo" pisses me off as it feels as if someone said Harry potter is same as Lord of the Rings. (yes, I know. HP took a lot from lotr as have almost all fantasy books but refering them as same is something that deserves death penalty)
    Yes, quite ranty.

At least we agree on one thing, Harry Potter is for kids.

Thanks for the advice people.

On another note, it's funny people spend so much time posting in chat looking for the right players to run the most optimal group for something like the Index. Yet, they waste more time building the group than the save running mission.

My build for is a Rhino with a 5 forma rivened Opticor. One shots every mob in medium level Index and 2 shots the late game ones. That's all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Also liking Pyrana Prime and can see that being a great sidearm.
    I feel like the Pyrana Prime is very overstated. It's effect is nice when it's active, but as the difficulty scales upwards, I don't find it triggering anything like as often as it needs to for the weapon to be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I normally just use Vaykor Marelok for the healing, but recently started to really like the Pandero. The "fan the hammer" alt fire is really fun to use.
    The Pandero on the other hand is a weapon I do enjoy. Not only is the Alt fire awesome, it's coupled with a fast reload too. When you consider it's high crit chance, high Slash damage and Nulifier killing prowess it makes for a solid all round package.

That being said, I've been using the Twin Grakata's lately. I firmly believe there isn't a problem in the Warframe universe that can't be solved by more Dakka!

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    That being said, I've been using the Twin Grakata's lately. I firmly believe there isn't a problem in the Warframe universe that can't be solved by more Dakka!
    I've been toying with the notion of putting some forma on my twin grakatas. They're already like a hitscan buzzsaw.

The story feels good, has a choice system (emotional, passive, logical)
    Is that the official designation of the possible choices, or a fan interpretation?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    The Archwing?
    It's not very... used.
    Horrible, horrible mechanic/vehicle IMO. I will only do Archwing missions that story/critical path missions absolutely FORCE me to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I've been toying with the notion of putting some forma on my twin grakatas. They're already like a hitscan buzzsaw.
    Do it, they're amazing
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I gotta be honest farming for Khora is pretty ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I settled for my rapid firing secondary on the Akstiletto Prime.

Only thing i find really meh is the MR requirement for rivens, like after 350 hours played i just reached MR9 and have like 10 rivens just rotting in my bank that i cant equip cause they all require like MR15(yes i know lowest ones can be MR8 i still havent gotten one that low tho)

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Is that the official designation of the possible choices, or a fan interpretation?
    I'd say it is official, as Steve described them(the choices) as Yin Yang.

One is Yin, one is Yang, the other is a balance of the two.

During the first story, people thought it was Good/Evil/Neutral.

The recent story flipped that perception and people realized more that it was Yin Yang.To which Steve confirmed it when describing the choices.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2018-07-23 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Only thing i find really meh is the MR requirement for rivens, like after 350 hours played i just reached MR9 and have like 10 rivens just rotting in my bank that i cant equip cause they all require like MR15(yes i know lowest ones can be MR8 i still havent gotten one that low tho)
    I'd highly recommend you focus on making every new weapon you can and getting them to 30 in that one defense mission. Higher mastery gives some smaller helpful benefits, but it's also pretty huge when it comes to how much affinity you can earn each day. The difference it makes over time is staggering.

Plus people always think you're less of a noob with higher MR which is always nice.

They made a bunch of easy MK-1 weapons too that veterans might miss for leveling.

I'd say it is official, as Steve described them(the choices) as Yin Yang.

One is Yin, one is Yang, the other is a balance of the two.

During the first story, people thought it was Good/Evil/Neutral.

The recent story flipped that perception and people realized more that it was Yin Yang.To which Steve confirmed it when describing the choices.
    Ah, describing it as Yin and Yang makes a bit more sense. I have not yet played The Sacrifice, but yeah, to me the choices in War Within seemed a bit closer to the usual, Bioware-style Good/Neutral/Jerkass kind of morality.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Ah, describing it as Yin and Yang makes a bit more sense. I have not yet played The Sacrifice, but yeah, to me the choices in War Within seemed a bit closer to the usual, Bioware-style Good/Neutral/Jerkass kind of morality.
    Yeah, Sacrifice better defines them than the assumed "light good, dark bad, neutral" stuff.
    Which is nice, because you don't go. "I want to be a good guy" And pick only "White" options without thinking.

Which is nice, because you don't go. "I want to be a good guy" And pick only "White" options without thinking.
    Heh, that tends to be how I play most RPGs. Even if I'm not fond of being, like, a complete saint (which is what picking those options usually makes you out to be in most things) I'm far less fond of being an edgy psychopath, and even seem of the more Neutral-seeming options in War Within were a little too borderline for me. It will be interesting to see how exactly Sacrifice redefines things.

(I feel like I'll still probably be mostly picking the white choices, though.)

Deleted
    Finally found the last few weapons that I was missing for Mastery, there's a bunch that don't show up in the Codex which is annoying, so i'm at max Mastery except for the Founder stuff and the Sigma & Octantis, which i'll get some time next year.

Come on DE I need more stuff to level.

Fuck, doing Chains of Harrow...I'm scared.