Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

The classes feel really good since pre-patch!

For the 1st time in as far as i can remember all of the classes feel really good. Way better than before the patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    For the 1st time in as far as i can remember all of the classes feel really good. Way better than before the patch.
    What game is it you are playing? Maybe I'll take a break from WoW too.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    а couple classes feel really good
    fixed that for your

No it's actually opposite

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Troll post.

I will say that my assassination rogue does play significantly smoother/faster now but that is mainly because of the haste/crit I have on my gear. It will feel sluggish at 120 but I think it can get pretty close to that level further into the expansion.

I beg to differ.

I love WoW, but more pruning, less choices (i.e. talents offering spells that should be BASELINE) etc. and further simplification of the classes. Perhaps they're balanced better in terms of PvP, but otherwise I don't think the majority feel this way.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I don't think even Blizzard themselves feel anywhere near that way xD

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Troll post.
    I love that someone can have a positive opinion about something and still be called a troll. The times we live in...

Sorry, you aren't allowed to say good things about WoW on the internet anymore.

I like how Assassination Rogue feels except for Vendetta being on the GCD. There's no reason for it and I really hope they revert the change.

I wouldn't say they feel better than before the patch, but I do think people are blowing the problems massively out of proportion, because a thread without hyperbole isn't a real thread it seems.

I love all this constant bullshit about "class pruning" and "balancing" that people keep spewing out.
    Meanwhile, people say Vanilla was the best version of WoW, despite the fact half the classes were broken and most of the top specs only required spamming a single button to play.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-07-23 at 08:01 PM.

My main (frost DK) feels like garbage, other than having the overpowered double Cold Heart proc that will last for another few weeks. The Frost talents before had beautiful synergy and now it's a complete goddamn mess. Making Ice Cap a level 100 talent was the cherry on the shit sundae.

However, my BM hunter alt feels completely awesome now and may actually be my main unless they fix my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    fixed that for your
    a couple of specs feel really good.
    And fixed it for you

A few feel good with super high stats, legendaries and set bonuses. Most specs don't.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sorry, you aren't allowed to say good things about WoW on the internet anymore.
    Sure you can. You just can't say it's good when it's not. As soon as it goes back to being good again, you can say all the good things you want.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    I love that someone can have a positive opinion about something and still be called a troll. The times we live in...
    It's not positive, it's unrealistic. He said all of the classes feel the best since ever, which is an absolute lie and delusion. Several specs do feel better but a good many specs are not viable, feel stale and not engaging. That's a fact Blizzard themselves acknowledge. It's not up to opinion at this point. It's a reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels good if you have one arm and prefer a slower game with less buttons to hit. Otherwise, it feels less good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Ignoring the GCD changes, I'm alright with it.