Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeLord View Post
    You're looking too much into it dude. They were mostly done just for fun. You keep spewing ''stereotypes omg socially awkward!'' in this discussion. I'm sure the reactions were intentional and again not meant to be serious. And jesus christ get some fucking sunlight
    It's been the driest summer in Chicago for years, I've gotten all the sunlight I can handle. Also a second degree sunburn on the fourth with bubbles and blisters that took like 9 days to peel. I'd love some rain and cloudy skies right about now.

Also, your post count makes me think you created that account just to respond to my posts. Thanks for making me feel important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    For someone who doesn't care for the ads very much, you sure are spending a lot of time talking about them...
    Well shit, you guys keep responding to my posts!

Yeah your reasoning was just that retarded I had to create an account just for that

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Did you really just paint all Manchester United/Arsenal (for example) fans with a broad brush as if they're all crazy and willing to kill each other over football? Because they're not, you know. You're reaching an awful lot to defend these ads like you work for the marketing team. lol I didn't take them too seriously, I commented on why I dislike them on a discussion forum where discussions of the like are encouraged and merely defended my opinion. You're not going to change my mind. If you personally work in the WoW marketing team, sorry, the ads don't work for everyone, better luck next time?
    Wow you really do go to extremes huh.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    So Horde are fat and homosexual and Alliance are cute girls. Accurate commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Wow you really do go to extremes huh.
    I'm just your typical EU football fan. =P

Deleted
    Mmo champ community retarded as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by crymind View Post
    Mmo champ community retarded as usual.
    and your mom is one of them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeLord View Post
    and your mom is one of them
    Oh kids

15+ Year Old Account
    "Listen to me using a typical north american strained voice to put extra weight on a release date. Oh yeah" -cough

those add lack a good ol KeK and the message i get from those commercial is: cute asian girls play alliance

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly those are not invented by the current wow design team, because they are not bad even for commercials

i have the most emotions from rainy day as an alliance player! 10/10

a real masterpiece! congrats to the maker.
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2018-07-25 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    Clearly those are not invented by the current wow design team, because they are not bad even for commercials
    Pretty sure Blizzard has a Marketing team that handles all their games (just like the ingame cinematic team and the CGI time)

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    When did "cringe" become the new thing all the kids say when they don't like something?
    It's a buzzword they think is cool, and makes them think they look cool for using it.

They're probably 15-16 years old and have a total of 100 hours worth of cringe compilations watched on youtube. (Compilations of stuff that most likely isn't even cringeworthy)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    So Horde are fat and homosexual and Alliance are cute girls. Accurate commercials.
    Battle for Azeroth? More like, battle for straws.

Keep grasping at those straws in an attempt to turn something into sexuality/sex/weight

As someone who does not grasp for such straws, I see four commercials of.. People. People rejecting eachother in comedic ways, fueled by their passion for video games.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2018-07-25 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    How about instead of making silly commercials, they spend money on improving the stale gameplay?
    Yeah, instead of police fighting crime, why don't we spend money on the phosphorus shortage???

The stupidity of comments like these is astounding.

hahahahahahaha 3 out of four videos the hordie isn't getting any.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Been awhile since I've seen any wow adverts, I miss the vanilla style ones, they were pretty cool.
    Something was so magical about Mr T's NightElf Mohawk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    How about instead of making silly commercials, they spend money on improving the stale gameplay?
    Must be hard to understand how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    In germany, they made adds for cinema for WoD and Legion. I'd love to see these on the big screen.
    because - IT MATTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    When did "cringe" become the new thing all the kids say when they don't like something?
    You should discuss it with your elders, not derail this thread with your almighty questions of life.