Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    The Darkshore questline reaches a stalemate point and then four WQs pop up to do until the next phase of the questing.
    im curious baout 1 thing - does the quest work for all your alts ? or you gotta redo it on all toons only to realise week later that blizz will open it for all alts eventually ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Will they like it for two more years? What about the lots of people who didn't like Legion?
    I will. Because I like M+ a lot and the grind for AP in Legion or the Necklace in BfA isn't as hard as it seems.

btw: What happened to your sig? Not so confident about classic subs anymore?

I had my artifact at 242 and went ahead and replaced it yesterday with the 240 titanforged weapon I got so I could mess around with the transmogging artifact skins from the transmog npc.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Yeah and people replaced their Thunderfury and Altiesh with some green back in BC... Same for all legendaries...artefact or not
    Even if this was true, which it wasn't in some cases, you are completely missing the point. You are talking about a replacement in the next expansion. OP was talking about a replacement in the same expansion. It is completely different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Yeah and people replaced their Thunderfury and Altiesh with some green back in BC... Same for all legendaries...artefact or not
    Pretty sure that a lot of Guilds cleared Kara/Gruul with TF, simply because the proc was too good. It wasn't until Blizz nerfed it that they started taking new weapons.

I did.. unsubbed and haven't bought BfA. Got into beta with an inactive account.. played a few hours and was glad to simply log out. It's just not for me.
    Isn't it enough that you don't like the game and quit? Do you have to try to get others to quit as well? Is your love for the game so deep that your hate is so strong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with my sexy 210 weapon replacing my 203 artifact. No complaints here

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Isn't it enough that you don't like the game and quit? Do you have to try to get others to quit as well? Is your love for the game so deep that your hate is so strong?
    I miss WoW. I think if we stay vocal, that someday... they will return to quality game design. I mean, they are releasing Classic... so it helps to remain vocal.

Why does it bother you that others truly dislike something you apparently love so deeply?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im curious baout 1 thing - does the quest work for all your alts ? or you gotta redo it on all toons only to realise week later that blizz will open it for all alts eventually ?
    You have to do it once for each faction. After that, when you talk to your faction leader, it gives you the option to skip straight to the WQs.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If you raided you won't be replacing your artifact as it will be higher then 210.
    I replaced my 245 Ashbringer with a 255 Scythe of the Unmaker... It is possible and sometimes worth it... Depending on how lucky you get.

Madness will consume you!!!

And how exactly would darkshore replace any weapon? The world quests aren't active.

Deleted
    There was supposed to be a quest that depowers the artifact? Did it get removed? Why the hell would they do that? Now there is no in-game explanation why your artifact sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    And how exactly would darkshore replace any weapon? The world quests aren't active.
    But they are. I've been doing them since reset yesterday. If you're running WQT, they aren't showing up on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    There was supposed to be a quest that depowers the artifact? Did it get removed? Why the hell would they do that? Now there is no in-game explanation why your artifact sucks.
    Cause you overloaded with the energy from that big ass sword.

Feed too much energy into a device and it pops.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by humptydumpty View Post
    strange you should say that.
    I have kept the benediction staff in one of my bags since vanilla.
    its still there now, the only thing I kept from back then.
    I'll probably keep it there until we're able to transmog it (but only Demon Hunters get that special treatment, I guess).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR heroes cry over replacing artefact with a ilvl 210 shit ... well if u didn't do any raidcontent why are they surprised .. if they would have atleast raided Normal antorus they would have a artefact weapon higher than 210 ...

My monk got a 225 titanforge and I'm good with that. Fuck that artifact. While ashbringer is certainly cool, most of the artifacts are weapons with no history which were created just for Legion so they have no sentimental wow value like ashbringer or doomhammer or other well known and beloved lore weapons.

The people who got screwed (though probably just temporarily) are those whose artifact fills two slots so they gotta hope to get two titanforged WQ weapon rewards to put in two slots as opposed to anyone who uses a single 2h weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    But they are. I've been doing them since reset yesterday. If you're running WQT, they aren't showing up on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause you overloaded with the energy from that big ass sword.

Feed too much energy into a device and it pops.
    Well, that settles that. Thanks for the info.

Replaced my weapon with a 265 Argus Scythe

I miss WoW. I think if we stay vocal, that someday... they will return to quality game design. I mean, they are releasing Classic... so it helps to remain vocal.

Why does it bother you that others truly dislike something you apparently love so deeply?
    Because you're a Debbie Downer?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So i'm seeing this a lot today and i don't know what people expected. When Legion was announced i had friends going crazy about the whole 'and you get an ashbringer' deal. But i said 'think about it, you can't keep it forever so you know its going to be depowered at the end and replaced with a quest green'. Which naturally lead to the usual 'dont be a cynical hater troll' you get with some people nowadays but that was that.

Now Legions over, of course they depowered the weapons and a lot of people that didnt chase raiding or mythic+ are replacing their artefact with something marginally better.

While getting very upset that they have to.

So what were these people expecting to happen?
    I mean I was expecting the same, but I still think it is a shitty solution.
    Better way would have been to either
    1. Forge our own artifact weapons now (and implementing the azerite system in them)
    2. Destroy the weapons completely, get a replacement on the same item level and use the remains to forge the heart of azeroth

All of that would have made sense and still feel good. Current implementation does not feel good.