Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They're not wrong - I mean why are 65000 US soldiers in Germany? WTF are they doing?
    We're helping reconstruct Germany, ensuring that Nazism doesn't rise again and protecting the Germans from the looming threat of the Soviets.

Or wait . . . it isn't 1946 anymore . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Russia is a lot easier to deal with than the US

It's also a hell of a lot more likely to invade than the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    It's also a hell of a lot more likely to invade than the US.
    And Europe has a bigger military anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We should withdraw any troops from any European country not willing to pay for them being there.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    We should withdraw any troops from any European country not willing to pay for them being there.
    Sounds like a good way to get rid of them, I support this.

Please do.

Deleted
    I don't want to be overly presumptuous, but, on the other hand, I'm fairly sure most Europeans would agree with the following response to your statement.

Please, please fuck off then. We don't want you here.

I'm sure their are plenty of other either countries all over the world who would be more than happy to echo that sentiment as well.

Remember during elementary school days how there's always one socially awkward nerd with thick spectacles and thicker ego who always acted like he was doing everyone else a favor by playing with them?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Any chance of seeing it? Just this morning, remind me why are the UK still having to do this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-bomber.html

Embarrassing the EU can't do it for themselves.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Any chance of seeing it? Just this morning, remind me why are the UK still having to do this?

Yeah, the EU are incapable of such an operation on their own, it's definitely not because it was an agreement which led to a set of standard operating procedures of what to do when certain things happen in a certain way.

Like if I split the group project up with a classmate and he does the first 50% while I do the other 50%, it's an embarrassing sign I couldn't just do it all by myself.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

THe EU military is scattered and uncoordinate.

I'm not really for or against the US military presence, i'm indifferent, if the US want to spend money to defend my country i'm more than willing to take advantage of that by putting money that would otherwise go on defence to better use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    THe EU military is scattered and uncoordinate.

I'm not really for or against the US military presence, i'm indifferent, if the US want to spend money to defend my country i'm more than willing to take advantage of that by putting money that would otherwise go on defence to better use.
    The US is not in the area for defence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post

Defence spending is public information.

Deleted
    The US is not in the area for defence.

- - - Updated - - -

Defence spending is public information.
    Without British airfighters which are brought from the U.S, you cunts in EU would be hopeless yet you have the cheek to say you have better military?? HAHAAHA

Without American military, you mugs would be hopeless. They are far superior economicaly and military spending is bigger than all countries combined. Sit down and shut up EU mug.

We agree on something!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gitmos View Post
    Without British airfighters which are brought from the U.S, you cunts in EU would be hopeless yet you have the cheek to say you have better military?? HAHAAHA

Without American military, you mugs would be hopeless. They are far superior economicaly and military spending is bigger than all countries combined. Sit down and shut up EU mug.
    Dribbles, stop maing alt accounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would a flat world rotate? It could be a geocentric system. Anyway, this is derailing and I apologize for it.
    I suppose a non-rotating disk would collapse, gravity mediating, into a sphere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    I suppose a non-rotating disk would collapse, gravity mediating, into a sphere?
    Anything of sufficient mass collapses into a sphere.

The easiest way to get around this problem in physics, if you are a Flat Earther, is to deny that gravity is a thing.
    Putin khuliyo

Aight. GTFO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gitmos View Post

Those British airfighters were built in Europe. Amateur.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Judging by the state of German army after all the cuts, I would say they have grown fat and lazy in American care. As did most of Europe. Regrettable, but understandable.
    As for if we could defend ourselves? Yes, sure. The economic might makes Russia pale. And there are nukes which can fly the opposite way too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Aight. GTFO.

- - - Updated - - -

Those British airfighters were built in Europe. Amateur.
    What about the F35's we ordered and recently got from the U.S you tit??

America could blow your country to peices if they wanted to with their 700 billion military budget compared to your weak 10 billion.

They have a military base in your country so you're gonna do as your told sunshine.
    Last edited by mmoc882f152796; 2018-07-26 at 06:44 PM.