Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I used my free boost to make another pally. Now I've got six plate wearers. I'm kinda giving up on bonus roll farming since it seems like they nerfed the chance of getting loot from it. I've gotten gold on bonus rolls at least 20 times in a row. Fuck that shit.

Deleted
    Started doing the runs with a 2nd account. How many runs do you guys do per day if you're using the same method?

7+ Year Old Account
    Came across this video the other day. Made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgorr View Post
    Jesus Christ

I was under the impression that they only dropped on heroic or mythic. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I was under the impression that they only dropped on heroic or mythic. Am I wrong?
    They do, there's a bug with the statistics panel. Every time you kill Garrosh on heroic it adds one to the normal kill count, and mythic I think isn't even counted at all.

Deleted
    Does it really matter which loot spec you use? Is it better to have less items on the loot table or more? Maybe someone knows how this bonus roll thing functions

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourzero View Post
    Does it really matter which loot spec you use? Is it better to have less items on the loot table or more? Maybe someone knows how this bonus roll thing functions
    Loot spec only matters if theres more items that can drop for a certain spec. Obviously you want to increase the chances of getting tusks so if fury can drop 6 items and prot drops 8, you don't wanna be in prot spec.

too bad the new personal loot rules, aka you cant get the same item twice from a boss doesnt apply to old coins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Loot spec only matters if theres more items that can drop for a certain spec. Obviously you want to increase the chances of getting tusks so if fury can drop 6 items and prot drops 8, you don't wanna be in prot spec.
    Doesn't that mean you roll gold more often tho? I've been using Frost for 1100 kills and I'm thinking of trying Unholy for a bit (and Blood on the 2nd acc) which are ran in the same runs

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't that mean you roll gold more often tho? I've been using Frost for 1100 kills and I'm thinking of trying Unholy for a bit (and Blood on the 2nd acc) which are ran in the same runs
    Why would you get gold more often? The chance doesn't decrease. I don't know the specific chance of obtaining bonus loot but lets say it's 20%. You have a 1/5 chance to loot something, then the loot given to you comes from the list of possible loot drops for that spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Why would you get gold more often? The chance doesn't decrease. I don't know the specific chance of obtaining bonus loot but lets say it's 20%. You have a 1/5 chance to loot something, then the loot given to you comes from the list of possible loot drops for that spec.
    Makes sense. That's why I was using Frost in the first place (it has 2 less loots on the table) so it didn't make sense for me to go for Unholy or Blood because if it rolls an item then it could give me something else instead of Tusks since it has 2 more loots on the table (1 extra on Unholy and 2 on Blood)
    Last edited by mmoc24a410e617; 2018-07-29 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Any luck ? :3 hardwork doesn't always pay off, im just losing my time, money and sanity :3

Any luck ? :3 hardwork doesn't always pay off, im just losing my time, money and sanity :3
    I hear you mate, saddens me even more when I look over wow armory profiles I see with tusks when browsing the forums and they have like 12 garrosh kills or something, makes me want to kill myself dohhh

10+ Year Old Account
    any confirmation from blue/gm that they still drop? feels like they are removed.
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saidolol View Post
    any confirmation from blue/gm that they still drop? feels like they are removed.
    I am thinking it's bugged. I've talked to many people and I'm sitting at 2k something with my friend and I have saved the armory of a bunch of people who have 1.5k each, some have 2.5k and no one is getting anything. This patch is the biggest trash I've seen since the beginning of this game so I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly some things stopped dropping

Deleted
    I am thinking it's bugged. I've talked to many people and I'm sitting at 2k something with my friend and I have saved the armory of a bunch of people who have 1.5k each, some have 2.5k and no one is getting anything. This patch is the biggest trash I've seen since the beginning of this game so I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly some things stopped dropping
    Still dropping even with the pre-patch (look wowhead comments for screens) but anyways it's still the same fucking thing : RNG

Deleted
    Death's Advance = BFA https://i.imgur.com/mX0sbus.jpg

See you in hell. Back to losing my sanity

Deleted
    Death's Advance = BFA https://i.imgur.com/mX0sbus.jpg

See you in hell. Back to losing my sanity
    Pls come, take a seat :^)