Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Something else to do once the servers either:

a) Fall over in a heap.
    b) Get DDOS'd
    c) So laggy its unplayable

Tried to get the week off work, but couldn't. Managed to get the 14th off though, so I'll be gaming for 20+ hours on release which should be enough to at least hit max level...

Really hoping the servers works fine though, but seeing as it'll be in the middle of the night for EU, I don't think they will be too overburdened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ingame: cleared out bags and banks and questlogs. Gear some alts at Darkshore. Level some allied races alts, but no stress there. Do some PvP-worldquests. Maybe some mounts farming. But everything in 'take-it-easy'-mode.

RL: clean up as much as possible before my husband has a 2 week vacation from the 13th. We will be leveling our mains together and take our time about it. Read the quests, explore everything, get some profession materials.

Nothing, really.

I don't have classes till September, so yay for that. Nothing else on my schedule in late August. So just gonna enjoy my free time and do what I can in that time before real life kicks in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltkappa View Post
    Curious, was there something waiting in legion? Or other expansions for that matter?
    Haven't rushed any other expansion since TBC. Heroics were fun back then, so there was more to wait for.

I quit my job and I've changed my sleep cycle so im awake from 4pm-9am.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working on catching up my shadow priest which I haven't played in a while. Otherwise nothing. I've managed to avoid most of the information about BfA, except for what I needed to know for pre-patch.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    2 weeks for dungeons?
    Sadly blizzard is releasing m+ so damn late, youll be finished with full mythic gear after 4 or 5 days when playing 10+ hours a day, which i assume ur doing on lans.

Atleast this was REALY great on legion legendaries: you always had something to do, because even on normal mythics there was a chance for an legendarie.
    There was a cap on legendaries at legion launch. Farming past the cap wa completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Tried to get the week off work, but couldn't. Managed to get the 14th off though, so I'll be gaming for 20+ hours on release which should be enough to at least hit max level...

Really hoping the servers works fine though, but seeing as it'll be in the middle of the night for EU, I don't think they will be too overburdened.
    Please, for the love of Loot, knock on wood!!

I'm sort of hoping on that as well, but considering how vacation days and social security and such functions in many European countries, I'm expecting the worst...

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Please, for the love of Loot, knock on wood!!

I'm sort of hoping on that as well, but considering how vacation days and social security and such functions in many European countries, I'm expecting the worst...
    I dunno, Legion went surprisingly well and I think more people were hyped for that one. And even if it turns out to be a shitshow I'm expecting most people to give up/go to bed at 2-3 am or so.

Although granted, I'm not sure how much of this is logical and how much is wishful thinking consider the prepatch circus. ^^

Deleted
    Took the week off. Geared up the classes I'm planning to play in BfA, bought optimal leveling legendaries.
    Spent nearly 100K gold on heirlooms, bags and other useful stuff for the Dark Iron Warrior that will be my new main once I've unlocked them.
    Clean out quest logs, inventories and banks, selling superfluous mats.
    Got the Flamebreaker title for that Dark Iron character in advance.

Any idea is it worth it to save up 25 quests and complete it in BfA or are the xp rewards nerfed?

Had all 15 of my 110's geared for some time now. Been finishing up Highmountain rep to get the allied race (my last one) before launch. Not much else, pet battle pvp and leveling lowbies on my spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Huggykaze View Post
    Nothing. Fuck rushing 120, there's literally nothing waiting for me there until raids open.
    Who said anything about rushing? Can't you prepare for something nice without it being rushed?

Personally I'm working 6 days in a row from launch and forward so I'll be playing a little here and a little there .

Sold of all my mats from all my chars so I have a little cache of gold for necessary enchants, gems and transmog fees etc and that's about it. Will only be playing 1 character this expansion so don't have that much to plan really

just trying to reach max level on shaman
    64 now

7+ Year Old Account
    In-game: clearing bank slots from crap I don't need. Selling the last stuff people might want to buy and clearing my quest log / finish the last quests.

IRL: took a week off from work and going to play it with some friends. Not sure yet if we are going to make a LAN, depending how hot it is going to be, but definitly at least hang out in teamspeak and level together. Also going to pre-cook some nice meals since eating junkfood and playing long makes me feel nauseated.

Bought a multi speed (male)massager with heated core for the long nights alone with only my elves to keep me company...

I don't even plan to resub if I can avoid the hooks and initial hype. I burned myself out on beta on purpose (put about 40hrs in beta) to avoid the twitch/streamer hype but I will make some nice food and watch some of my favorite streamers (small viewer streamers more personal) that will go hard for 24hr streams or something. Just so I can experience how they feel and the thought process that goes through an adult 25+ years old wanting to play for 16hrs+ non stop in 2018. I be eating optimally and making sure to get in my daily exercise. Occasionally checking in with them to watch their streams for a little bit. Just another day, probably play some smite games later on that day. Assault or Arena I enjoy the most.

1. I will prep 2 chars in game ready for faster leveling. Pots, flasks, runes and foodbuffs. Addon Azeroth auto pilot.
    2. I will also prep with items like goblin gliders, potions like speed pots and what not.
    3. IRL i will make swedish dish Smörgåstårta which will probably last for about 3-4 days. You can eat it cold. It gets even better after 1-2 days after making it.
    4. I will most likely change my sleeping schedule since I have 2 weeks of vacation. Counting on having 2 chars @ 120 before the weekend.
    5. Beverages. Bought 4x24 types of different cans. Including energydrinks.
    6. I will workout since I do that on weekly basis close to release and probably sometimes in between leveling first and second character. I am able to focus better on the game play.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Prepping kind of loses its appeal after so many expansions.