Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    When Vol'jin died, Sylvanas stood before the Horde and asked, "Who among you will help me avenge him?" and the crowd roared!

When Varian died, every Alliance citizen of fighting age wanted a piece of bringing Gul'dan to justice.

So where exactly did Sylvanas get the impression that killing Malfurion would demoralize the Night Elves?
    And when Lothar was killed, this sent the Alliance in a crazy mode and they pushed back the horde all the way back to the dark portal, led by her sister and brother in law.
    Sylvannas has never been the brightest cookie in the jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    And when Lothar was killed, this sent the Alliance in a crazy mode and they pushed back the horde all the way back to the dark portal, led by her sister and brother in law.
    Sylvannas has never been the brightest cookie in the jar.
    Someone quote this when we’re at the end of BFA and the night elves still haven’t done jack shit

Also funny y’all think killing a group’s leader suddenly makes them a righteous unstoppable force
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2018-07-30 at 10:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Someone quote this when we’re at the end of BFA and the night elves still haven’t done jack shit

Also funny y’all think killing a group’s leader suddenly makes them a righteous unstoppable force
    Nobody said they'd become an unstoppable force, but this is Sylvannas' strategy to make the night elves accept occupation and not "fight every step of the way". Never worked, but rotten brain warchief thinks it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Nobody said they'd become an unstoppable force, but this is Sylvannas' strategy to make the night elves accept occupation and not "fight every step of the way". Never worked, but rotten brain warchief thinks it will.
    What are you talking about? It "never worked" because it never happened to begin with, lol. With Teldrassil burning we never got to see how the scenario would play out.

IF Malfurion had been executed by Saurfang and the nelfs were surrounded I can't see them all going on a suicide rush, they're not retarded, especially when being offered a chance to surrender.

Sylvanas confides to Nathanos in Before the Storm that her ultimate goal is to raze Stormwind and raise the dead to replenish her ranks.

Her goal is basically to stop the Alliance from having access to Azerite so that she can hoard it to destroy them in the war she's been planning since Varian's death. Seems like she just doesn't want to let everyone in fully on her genocidal plan quite yet.
    Last edited by Teekey; 2018-07-31 at 01:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    What are you talking about? It "never worked" because it never happened to begin with, lol. With Teldrassil burning we never got to see how the scenario would play out.

IF Malfurion had been executed by Saurfang and the nelfs were surrounded I can't see them all going on a suicide rush, they're not retarded, especially when being offered a chance to surrender.
    I'm talking about the in game dialogue where she explains why she wants to kill malfurion. Also, remember that she doesn't want to burn teldrassil.
    She wants to "break their spirit" to avoid a guerilla state and resistance to occupation, but there's nothing indicating that this would ever happen. On the contrary, there are many indicators that this wouldn't work, her plan is doomed to fail from the beginning. (Do much that I'm quite sure the NEs burn the tree, I'm betting on that Summermoon gal)

7+ Year Old Account
    So where exactly did Sylvanas get the impression that killing Malfurion would demoralize the Night Elves?
    She sold it one way, but believed another.

She wanted corpses, lots of 'em.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

When Vol'jin died, Sylvanas stood before the Horde and asked, "Who among you will help me avenge him?" and the crowd roared!

When Varian died, every Alliance citizen of fighting age wanted a piece of bringing Gul'dan to justice.

Sylvanas thinking is that Malfurion is the most powerful among the nelf and among the alliance champions and by removing it the horde will have the upper hand, the problem there is not this but the fact blizzard nerfed him and boosted sylvanas (and varok) to make then on par with him.

As lore stand there are only two other char in both the alliance and horde able to stand in the same spot of malfurion: Thrall and Velen. Malfurion should have been serious and done the same thrall did to garrosh in nagrand, one shot sylvanas and gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account

That and malfurion is neutral, he literally is all about not joining the fight on the alliance side, and has not fought for the alliance since... ever if i remember correctly, he has always acted as neutral, hell some of his own people tried to kill him for literally not joining the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Nothing is as good to keep a cause going as a martyr or lost battle to rally around, remember Teldrassil! >_<

Everybody touts Sylvanas as a great tactician, but i guess characters truly can’t be smarter than the people writing them... :3
    This is the same Sylvanas who could have killed Arthas in Frozen Throne but took her time to try and torture him and bought time for Kel'thuzzad to come save him. The same Sylvanas who got outplayed in Silverpine and and turned the situation around because Val'kyr are a quick 'I win' button.

And the same cynical sylvanas who didn't think any of the undead and humans reuniting in the novel would form any sort of connection. She's a bit...out of touch with the living I think. The same one who plotted to murder her sisters and raise them into undeath.

And yeah, being a good strategist can only ever be an informed attribute unless the writers themselves can think of good strategy.

I think if Vol'jin had died while the Burning Legion was marching columns of Felguards down the streets of Orgrimmar it would have been a little more demoralizing. Sylvanas' plan is a quick strike to occupy Teldrassil and kill Malfurion, wiping out the Night Elf leadership, military and any hope for resistance, without the aid of Stormwind on the other side of the world, which if Sylvanas gets her way, will never arrive, all in one blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.