Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Who gives a shit. Let's just enjoy killing each other lol
    Pretty much this. I don't know what she did yet, but Horde were always supposed to be the 'bad' guys in my mind. Things got too friendly lately. If Sylvanas did something evil, then that's a good thing storyline wise in my opinion. Look forward to finding out tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde! Horde! Horde! Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    What? The Alliance have always been reactionary. Horde has been the aggressors from the day they stepped through the portal.
    Ain't the current horde and more the orcs from Draenor really.

Since Thrall flew to Kalimdor to build a new home and up until ~Cataclysm there were no real aggressions, only historical grudges :
    -Humans against Orcs because of the invasion from Draenor.
    -Humans against Forsakens because they are in their former home, even if they have nothing to do with the former Scourge.
    -Blood Elves against Humans because they enslaved them (mainly Garithos and Kael Thas lore).

Meanwhile NE and Taurens never had anything aggressive. Trolls are mixed with every tribes of their species, meaning that they are often considered as ennemies.

It's quite a cliché to state that the Horde were aggressors before Garrosh. They had even more people strongly for peace and honor than the Alliance that never trusted the guys who helped them many times against real villains. Cataclysm though litteraly killed or changed every peace actor of both sides namely : Thrall, Cairne, Jaina.

That's their writing over the ages that made Horde the bad guys, not the background itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekowa View Post
    Ain't the current horde and more the orcs from Draenor really.

Since Thrall flew to Kalimdor to build a new home and up until ~Cataclysm there were no real aggressions, only historical grudges :
    -Humans against Orcs because of the invasion from Draenor.
    -Humans against Forsakens because they are in their former home, even if they have nothing to do with the former Scourge.
    -Blood Elves against Humans because they enslaved them (mainly Garithos and Kael Thas lore).

Meanwhile NE and Taurens never had anything aggressive. Trolls are mixed with every tribes of their species, meaning that they are often considered as ennemies.

It's quite a cliché to state that the Horde were aggressors before Garrosh. They had even more people strongly for peace and honor than the Alliance that never trusted the guys who helped them many times against real villains. Cataclysm though litteraly killed or changed every peace actor of both sides namely : Thrall, Cairne, Jaina.

That's their writing over the ages that made Horde the bad guys, not the background itself.
    Well yeah, from Classic to Cataclysm, the Horde were fairly passive, except for the Wrathgate, and then the Undercity response. I'm just talking about throughout their history. They tend to be the aggressors, but I acknowledge their period of relative peace, under Thrall.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Hmm wonder if Blizzard is working towards a lich Queen expansion.

Honestly though, at least this SHOULD put a rest to all the people arguing Sylvanas' moral superiority and how she's just misunderstood. Sylvanas IS the villain now. Deal with it.

I can't see how this will please anyone but Forsaken fans though. It's pretty clear the rest of the Horde are going to be turned on sooner or later.. what with them being alive and all.
    We will end up fighting and killing Sylvannas. ... and Jaina. And eventually Baine and Tyrande. "Your friends will abandon you." "You will betray your friends." ... The End Time is unavoidable. The foreshadowing is real.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Say what you want about Jaina, but she's battled her demons through so many tragedies.

Sylvanas caved to hers.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    #FearTheTears

- - - Updated - - -

I'm mostly hearing Horde cry today. Did you watch reaction videos?

Man you really need to find yourself another hobby instead of waiting to point out Horde tears on these forums. Yeah, people are upset cause this came as a total "fuck you" to Horde and Sylvanas fans. You expect what? Total compliance?

Frankly it's baffling, I mean you, being an active poster and a crier like few other criers I've seen across any forums should get that people are upset over this because this is kind of a big deal, as opposed to what? A couple of months ago when this forum was crying "Horde Favoritism" over the fact that the Horde had it's areas done first in the Beta. You should be able to empathize at least. So please, cut the shit. You got no high horse and you got no moral high ground. You have a crier pathology and you don't even have the dignity to shut the fuck up about crying, cause when it comes to crying, you and your entire faction are masters next to the Horde. Like I said, find a hobby. What you are doing now is petty.

It would be amusing (even if it's a shit story) if this turns out to be some conspiracy with Vol'jin's loa and old gods and shit and Sylvanas gets away with it, I'll be sure to check out your reaction video to that.

Say what you want about Jaina, but she's battled her demons through so many tragedies.
    if that were true she would still be the peace-advocating WC3 Jaina and not the Horde/orcs-hating one

I dont blame her for the switch (Alliance are entitled to killing Horde just as we are to killing them), but lets not twist now

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Man you really need to find yourself another hobby instead of waiting to point out Horde tears on these forums. Yeah, people are upset cause this came as a total "fuck you" to Horde and Sylvanas fans. You expect what? Total compliance?

Frankly it's baffling, I mean you, being an active poster and a crier like few other criers I've seen across any forums should get that people are upset over this because this is kind of a big deal, as opposed to what? A couple of months ago when this forum was crying "Horde Favoritism" over the fact that the Horde had it's areas done first in the Beta. You should be able to empathize at least. So please, cut the shit. You got no high horse and you got no moral high ground. You have a crier pathology and you don't even have the dignity to shut the fuck up about crying, cause when it comes to crying, you and your entire faction are masters next to the Horde. Like I said, find a hobby. What you are doing now is petty.

It would be amusing (even if it's a shit story) if this turns out to be some conspiracy with Vol'jin's loa and old gods and shit and Sylvanas gets away with it, I'll be sure to check out your reaction video to that.
    You misunderstood my first hashtag. #FearTheTears is my reaction to all the players making fun of Anduin's tears. I say fear them because Anduin cries man tears and he is coming for Sylvanas!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if that were true she would still be the peace-advocating WC3 Jaina and not the Horde/orcs-hating one

I dont blame her for the switch (Alliance are entitled to killing Horde just as we are to killing them), but lets not twist now
    I'm not saying she's won all those battles, but she has fought to maintain sanity. Despite Arthas, despite her Dad, despite even Theramore she has managed moments of compassion and sanity. Where she is now is anybody's guess. But she's put up a braver fight against the demons of insanity than Sylvanas has, regardless of where things go from here.

Glad to have that settled.

One Queen to rule them all
    One Queen to bind them
    One Queen to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them
    But, like... in another thread you said you were switching to Alliance because of these events.

Wut?

You misunderstood my first hashtag. #FearTheTears is my reaction to all the players making fun of Anduin's tears. I say fear them because Anduin cries man tears and he is coming for Sylvanas!
    No, I got it. The hashtag thing is really popular right now especially on the US forums made by stoic Alliance like you. To a degree I think the Horde should be reacting a little more to this or at least more than the Alliance.

Admiral Proudmoore: "You have always been naive, my daughter. You aren't old enough to remember what these monsters did to our homeland. The orcs and their kin cannot be trusted. They must be exterminated like the mongrels they are!"
    Jaina: "I won't let you do it, father. You don't understand!"
    Admiral Proudmoore: "I understand more than you suspect, my dear. Perhaps in time, you will too."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    But, like... in another thread you said you were switching to Alliance because of these events.

Wut?
    I'm saying glad to have it settled that Sylvanas is evil and we don't have to debate it anymore. No more making excuses for her sacrificing paladins in dark rituals, no more excuses for her blighting her own soldiers or killing her own civilians so they don't spread rumors of kindness from human families... We can stop pretending and call her what she is. Batshit crazy evil.

I'm not saying she's won all those battles, but she has fought to maintain sanity. Despite Arthas, despite her Dad, despite even Theramore she has managed moments of compassion and sanity. Where she is now is anybody's guess. But she's put up a braver fight against the demons of insanity than Sylvanas has, regardless of where things go from here.
    1) neither of them is insane at all
    2) Jaina "succumbed to her demons" that made her abandon her old peaceful ways and do a 180 (although she is pretty justified in her stance, so blaming her for it is weird) .. Sylvanas is still the same Sylvanas she was since she became undead

Where she is now is anybody's guess
    we know perfectly well where, lol .. from her cinematic and from BfA quests

Deleted
    Admiral Proudmoore: "You have always been naive, my daughter. You aren't old enough to remember what these monsters did to our homeland. The orcs and their kin cannot be trusted. They must be exterminated like the mongrels they are!"
    Jaina: "I won't let you do it, father. You don't understand!"
    Admiral Proudmoore: "I understand more than you suspect, my dear. Perhaps in time, you will too."

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saying glad to have it settled that Sylvanas is evil and we don't have to debate it anymore. No more making excuses for her sacrificing paladins in dark rituals, no more excuses for her blighting her own soldiers or killing her own civilians so they don't spread rumors of kindness from human families... We can stop pretending and call her what she is. Batshit crazy evil.
    Thanks for reminding how pointless Proudmoore was since the burning of Teldrassil wasn't the doing of the orcs. If anything Alliance should thank Saurfang. Anduin and his father before him aknowledge that Saurfang is the avatar of honor within the Horde. So ye, great quotes.

She should have rezzed the tree as an undead tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekowa View Post
    Thanks for reminding how pointless Proudmoore was since the burning of Teldrassil wasn't the doing of the orcs. If anything Alliance should thank Saurfang. Anduin and his father before him aknowledge that Saurfang is the avatar of honor within the Horde. So ye, great quotes.
    Saurfang stood right there with Sylvanas and Nathanos. When she said "BURN IT!", he complied.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    "Blizzard sucks at writing. Fuck Christie Golden, I hate morally grey".

"oh my god, I can't believe Denaerys just did that! George R. R. Martin is such an amazing writer!"
    Please do some research, she came in so late, its not even her baby. You children screaming at her for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, someone who did some research. She is getting so much hate for no reason.
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Why answer with just a question but no answer?
    Well because if not it might be something for you!
    I used to, yes.
    But it's not relevant to whether or not it's gonna be comical to see the end of SoO unfold where the Horde get off scot-free and get to pin the blame on Sylvanas while they play victim.
    Like they did with Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Yeah Alliance fanboys get off on this brief thrill. I think most of us were aware we were the bad guys and some of us wanted to be, but today we got some new info and brace yourself because it might blow your Alliance-soaked mind. Evil is NOT stupid. This was 10 times more stupid than evil.

But hey, enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be back to crying your eyes out when Blizzard has to even the odds. Or do I need to remind you the amount of alliance tears that were streaming across this forum in full force a couple of months ago over beta priority.

I love it when you guys try to park your high horse into the picture as if nobody knew how whiny the Alliance have been for years.
    I want to empathize with you because I'm also sad that Alliance have been relegated to being passive victims and the Horde to evil, nonsensical warmongers.
    But you're not giving me much to work with.
    Besides, I'm fairly sure I saw you gloating about Alliance tears not too long ago, so you can't really act outraged when it's done to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I used to, yes.
    But it's not relevant to whether or not it's gonna be comical to see the end of SoO unfold where the Horde get off scot-free and get to pin the blame on Sylvanas while they play victim.
    Like they did with Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to empathize with you because I'm also sad that Alliance have been relegated to being passive victims and the Horde to evil, nonsensical warmongers.
    But you're not giving me much to work with.
    Besides, I'm fairly sure I saw you gloating about Alliance tears not too long ago, so you can't really act outraged when it's done to you.
    No that wasn't gloating. That was saturation. I mean you people were complaining about Horde favoritism over beta content priority. I found that extremely ridiculous. And this proves how sad you fellas really are back when you thought that Sylvanas was NOT going to burn the tree.

And don't bitch about the alliance being turned into passive little flowers. That's what you wanted. That's why Golden is making your faction whiter than white. You cannot make mistakes, you can do no fucking wrong. All you have is your heroic reactions to the Horde evil. And before you make some remark about the Horde being evil, don't bother. I was well aware of how evil the Horde was before this unfortunate turn of events, I'm really disappointed that the Horde is just this stupid.

Congratulations hordes, you finally have a warchief worth the name.
    Now im just hoping us alliance can soon see an end to our peaceloving boyking and find a great merciless leader to lead us in the great war to come. Perhaps Jaina, id be more than happy to accompany her while she sends a tsunami to drown the flighty greenskins of orgrimmar or perhaps a huge hurricane to blow those fat cows off their hill in mulgore.

I really hope blizzard escalates the war further, i dont want another end where everyone hold hands an sing some bloody song of peace again.

THIS TIME ORGRIMMAR WILL BURN IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE!