Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That's physically impossible; all I've been buying are the more obnoxious unvaulted pieces.
    Y'know, all the T4 ones.
    I, currently, have 6 Rhino Prime BP's, 3 Boltor Prime BP's and 2 Nyx Neuroptics without even going out of my way to get them. Just did some missions to open some Relics this week and those are what I ended up with. Planning on opening as many relics as I can before Baro is back next week, so I'm probably going to end up with a bunch more of each of them too.

To me, thats just part of the crap that's filling up my Inven right now. One mans junk is another mans treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Be ready to meet the requirements, some of these mods are rare and will net you plenty of platinum or you can use them yourself.
    Just be careful with the Melee mods, more specifically Maiming Strike. There's a good chance that nerfs are on the horizon with melee 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I, currently, have 6 Rhino Prime BP's, 3 Boltor Prime BP's and 2 Nyx Neuroptics without even going out of my way to get them. Just did some missions to open some Relics this week and those are what I ended up with. Planning on opening as many relics as I can before Baro is back next week, so I'm probably going to end up with a bunch more of each of them too.

To me, thats just part of the crap that's filling up my Inven right now. One mans junk is another mans treasure.
    I had certain parts coming out of my ears, but others I couldn't even get a sniff of, despite more than putting in the time and effort.

The Market was the only way I was ever going to see the Boltor blueprint, for example. At least I can buy specific parts and flip some complete sets for a profit.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post

Just be careful with the Melee mods, more specifically Maiming Strike. There's a good chance that nerfs are on the horizon with melee 3.0.
    Precisely why you don't buy it, and just farm it.
    Then if you learn a nerf is coming early, offload it asap :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Lephantis is really easy with a slow nova. Its vulnerable to corrosive damage if i remember correctly, dont kill the eggs until the add hatches for ammo / energy orbs and take a few energy pizzas with you if you dont have energizing dash in the zenurik fokus tree. Slow the shit out of it, shoot the pink parts when the open, rinse and repeat.

Thats it
    He wasn't too bad. I've been playing ember so I did it on that. My only problem is I ran out of ammo and had to rely on my slow energy regen. I didn't listen! I've got some extra ammo and energy I'm gonna take with me next time though. It wasn't too bad of a fight. The first phase is pretty easy and the 2nd phase isn't any worse, it's pretty easy to dance around him and avoid damage.

aaand got him
    Last edited by grandpab; 2018-08-02 at 02:04 AM.

bored of rhino, time to try saryn/oberon/nova next. Finished war within! Liking these cinematic quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    bored of rhino, time to try saryn/oberon/nova next. Finished war within! Liking these cinematic quests.
    Grats I loved the story reveals of Second Dream/War Within.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'm a total warframe noob. I have like 400 plat though from when I used to play. Can someone ELI5 how to buy limbo prime set from someone? Never traded or anything but I only play limbo and yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    I'm a total warframe noob. I have like 400 plat though from when I used to play. Can someone ELI5 how to buy limbo prime set from someone? Never traded or anything but I only play limbo and yeah.
    warframe.market you can buy the full set there. Limbo uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    warframe.market you can buy the full set there. Limbo uh?
    Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with him. I haven't really liked any of my other warframes as much.

Again, gotta wonder why people by Frames off the in game market when you can literally just go to https://warframe.market and buy a prime version of the frame for less plat than the in game market.

Seriously though, that website is actually set up pretty good. Amazing search.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Again, gotta wonder why people by Frames off the in game market when you can literally just go to https://warframe.market and buy a prime version of the frame for less plat than the in game market.

1) they don't know it exists.
    2) its more hassle.
    3) they have to interact with other people.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

1. Mastery fodder
    2. Gotta have them all
    3. Not every frame has a prime version
    4. Why not?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

5. Prime version is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    1. Mastery fodder
    The only excuse needed.

Got Ash Prime for free from the Tennocon stream. Still need regular Ash. Damn manics won't drop his chassis. If I have all the other frames before I get that damn part I might just cave and buy him.

God Ash. The only frame where the Prime is easier to get then the normal version.

I spend a while farming the Uranus boss for the parts cause its the only reliable Maniac spawn ><

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    God Ash. The only frame where the Prime is easier to get then the normal version.

I spend a while farming the Uranus boss for the parts cause its the only reliable Maniac spawn ><
    Hmmm, I'm pretty sure those don't drop Ash parts... >_>

I'm pretty sure it worked 'back in the day' but I guess its been changed since.
    Well gl then. Maniac spawns are way to rare.

I did the first Defection on Phobos, usually the manic spawns at the end of the fourth or the beginning of the fifth squad to evacuate.

Saryn prime cooking now =D
    Excited to try her out!