Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Perhaps a hint of the future home for Worgen and Night Elves?

Displaced Gilnean Refugee: Instead of fighting over ruins, the Alliance should retake our homeland!

this. its something most of us speculating already. blizzard will make genn and his worgen retake gilneas and offer the nelves some land. he owns them the survival of his people so he definitely will. together they will rebuild gilneas. nelves and their druids will heal the plagued land. gilneans will rebuild their buildings and the mighty greymane wall etc.

they added this new text for a reason. its going to happen I believe but...….I cant think of a new home for the forsaken. its hard. what do you think?

Yeah! That's exactly what the Alliance needs, more human cities! So glad the night elves got wiped out so we can have even more human shit!

That would be so good... I don’t know what I did for summer Santa to bring me these gifts. First they announce human druids, who are absolutely their own thing. Then they burn down Teldrassil... And now we might actually see night elves shoved into Gilneas.
    So, long story short. Druids of Alliance are now human and night elves might live with humans in a human territory known for its pride. I’m... So happy...

Gilneans practice druid magic. Sure there is the city, but there is the forest area inside gilneas with even one of those "druid style" huge weird shaped trees in it. It isnt entirely out of place for nelves to sit somewhere nearby for a while at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah! That's exactly what the Alliance needs, more human cities! So glad the night elves got wiped out so we can have even more human shit!
    Honestly, the style of the human cities we got is vastly different. It's not like it's 3 stormwinds. It's a medieval fantasy classic looking city with Stormwind. Buildings made of stone. Gilneas is in contrast very dark, it has a curse place vibe. Boralus has a predominance of blues and it's built above the water, having a coastal fisherman vibe.
    These cities are very far from being alike. We have alien cities in the Exodar. Is anyone ever there? The nelves aren't just gonna make a new city instantly. Gilneas is the perfect place for the Gilneans and the Nelves. They can heal the land. It's been a long time since cata.

So, in short for the thread: Yes, it would please me if it happened cause i love the place.

It also fits if the forsaken move into the burned down darnassus. They are both zones with reusable assets and surrouding questing land to fit in a patch. Wouldn't be as bad as creating whole new cities from scratch.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-08-02 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Honestly, the style of the human cities we got is vastly different. It's not like it's 3 stormwinds. It's a medieval fantasy classic looking city with Stormwind. Buildings made of stone. Gilneas is in contrast very dark, it has a curse place vibe. Boralus has a predominance of blues and it's built above the water, having a coastal fisherman vibe.
    These cities are very far from being alike. We have alien cities in the Exodar. Is anyone ever there? The nelves aren't just gonna make a new city instantly. Gilneas is the perfect place for the Gilneans and the Nelves. They can heal the land. It's been a long time since cata.

So, in short for the thread: Yes, it would please me if it happened cause i love the place.

It also fits if the forsaken move into the burned down darnassus. They are both zones with reusable assets and surrouding questing land to fit in a patch. Wouldn't be as bad as creating whole new cities from scratch.
    The only proper city the Alliance has left that isn't human is Ironforge since the Exodar is just wreckage. I don't care if the human cities look different, they're still human cities. It's not a night elf city.

Deleted
    The only proper city the Alliance has left that isn't human is Ironforge since the Exodar is just wreckage. I don't care if the human cities look different, they're still human cities. It's not a night elf city.
    It's not like i wouldn't want a new nelf city. But for now, it's unrealistic to think we will get one. It's Gilneas or Stormwind. I'd rather have something than nothing.
    The only reason why Gilneas is a possibility is because the assets are already done. New cities won't be happening outside of a new expansion location.

so the alliance loses a beautiful elven capital for... another human city? on top of kul'tiras that they're getting this expansion? lmao
    change can't wait.

I support this endeavor. It's strategically sound, a port in Lordaeron to keep the the Horde on their toes and justice for Gilneas. I hope Stormwind will support this. Teldrassil is lost, but Gilneas can still be saved. Once they restore Gilneas as an Alliance port, the night elves can turn their attention to Suramar and conquer it for the Alliance. Show the Nightborne the cost of throwing their lot with the Horde and actually show some Alliance pushback. Maybe making it an Alliance night elf city while the nightborne can sulk in Orgrimmar.

For Gilneas. For Stormwind. For the night elves. For the Alliance.
    Last edited by Sports72Xtrm; 2018-08-02 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    It's not like i wouldn't want a new nelf city. But for now, it's unrealistic to think we will get one. It's Gilneas or Stormwind. I'd rather have something than nothing.
    The only reason why Gilneas is a possibility is because the assets are already done. New cities won't be happening outside of a new expansion location.
    I'm tired of all the human favoritism from Blizzard. This would just be 1 more shit on the pile of shit we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post

Displaced Gilnean Refugee: Instead of fighting over ruins, the Alliance should retake our homeland!

this. its something most of us speculating already. blizzard will make genn and his worgen retake gilneas and offer the nelves some land. he owns them the survival of his people so he definitely will. together they will rebuild gilneas. nelves and their druids will heal the plagued land. gilneans will rebuild their buildings and the mighty greymane wall etc.

they added this new text for a reason. its going to happen I believe but...….I cant think of a new home for the forsaken. its hard. what do you think?
    if you look at the new World Map - the one with KT and Zandalar on it - and compare the area where Gilneas is to the current EK map (the old one)... it's completely different. I think we're going to see that area revamped. So going by that I think your theory is correct.

Let the Horde conquer Azuremyst, the Draenei can move to EK/ use the Vindicar/refurbished exodar as a flying capital.

Then have the Nelf exiles help in the Alliance sacking Silvermoon and settle the Night Elves there.

Gilneas is already liberated in the lore, Blizzard just has to actually put some work into making it the Worgen capital.

I'd say it'd be worth it to lose Teldrassil if we get Gilneas as a proper city. 100%.
    May the war reshape Azeroth as we know it! Let Warfronts pave the way for a complete update across the board to narrative and visuals of old zones, a better one than what they did with Cataclysm...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-08-02 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    so the alliance loses a beautiful elven capital for... another human city? on top of kul'tiras that they're getting this expansion? lmao
    You saying this makes it sound even more probable. Don’t forget the “human potential!” Quote that came directly from a night elf if I’m remembering that right.

Gilneas goes to the Undead. Lordaeron stays with the alliance. I'm cool with that.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    The rumor mill for a few months have said that Gilneas is going to be the second added Warfront, so it could be that. If so it would be interesting to see a rumor like that come to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

No.

Lore wise it's annoying to lose Teldrassil but that's one thing, moving to a place without a strong nelven connection would just be a slap in the face.

Already mourning the loss of the first zone I played & leveled in

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I'm tired of all the human favoritism from Blizzard. This would just be 1 more shit on the pile of shit we already have.
    Jesus Christ man. Pop a Xanax or something. You fret over the silliest shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gilneas goes to the Undead. Lordaeron stays with the alliance. I'm cool with that.
    Yeah, no. Not happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, absolutely. I'd already imagined it was time, but that text solidifies it. I just assume they'll give the Forsaken Stratholm or Deathholm as they're around/in Quel'Thalas. Otherwise something in Northrend. If it has to be Kalimdor, idk, Desolace?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Jesus Christ man. Pop a Xanax or something. You fret over the silliest shit.
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I'm not allowed to like Alliance races other than humans.