Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many to list. My mondays aren't very fun.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    blazing drake ... have all the other drakes for the ‘chieve but for some reason this one never drops for me

also considering doing talon’s vengeance (last faction I could still do to put me to 96 exalted)
    how are you farming blazing drake? are you full clearing the instance or using alts to sahre lockout?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a few but CBA.
    Death wing isn't ever going to drop the other drake. I cannot get any emissaries.
    Tired of doing things for years with no glimpse of reward.

After 8 years, 250++ yoggi-kills to get Mimiron's Head I have given up. Last time was 2 weeks ago, it's like once a month now. I got three chars outside though, if I want to go for the kill all except the last one thing, but CBA atm.

Not really the farming achievement/mount kind of guy anymore, though farming for rep-mounts etc is something I can do since it's guaranteed to get it(except paragon-mounts, got them all now though, took only 70+ Valajar Rep-boxes to get the Stormwing, 3 boxes after I got it again of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    After 8 years, 250++ yoggi-kills to get Mimiron's Head I have given up. Last time was 2 weeks ago, it's like once a month now. I got three chars outside though, if I want to go for the kill all except the last one thing, but CBA atm.

Not really the farming achievement/mount kind of guy anymore, though farming for rep-mounts etc is something I can do since it's guaranteed to get it(except paragon-mounts, got them all now though, took only 70+ Valajar Rep-boxes to get the Stormwing, 3 boxes after I got it again of course)
    never give up! you could get it next week! I know where you coming form, its a love hate relationship farming old mounts. I got horridon last month at it was the last pre-legion raid mount i needed. Just world boss ones now until later in BFA and i start to farm the ones in legion i need, guldan normal mount, the worm mount, the dog mount and argus mount. First xpac since wotlk i did not get the mount when it was 100%. Guess i'll enjoy that one in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    never give up! you could get it next week! I know where you coming form, its a love hate relationship farming old mounts. I got horridon last month at it was the last pre-legion raid mount i needed. Just world boss ones now until later in BFA and i start to farm the ones in legion i need, guldan normal mount, the worm mount, the dog mount and argus mount. First xpac since wotlk i did not get the mount when it was 100%. Guess i'll enjoy that one in 2022!
    Yeah, have the same feeling myself Still trying once in a while, but hope is hangin by the thread. I'll try tonight, maybe the peptalk works

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming nightfall rep on my one single human character for the damn flying carpet.
    And a weekly kill of Sha of Anger and Rukhmar on all my characters for their mount drops, of course.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Currently working my Last warbringer mount, all pandaria wbosses minus nalak, elegon, rukhmar, experiment 12b , demidos pet, big red raygun toy.
    Got my goren toy yesterday after 40 rare kills on frostridge

1000 pvp pet battles.

Oh.. the humanity!

sha @ 4k kills atm (without mop bonus rolls, didn't have rarity installed back then)

Working on Glory of the Thundering Raider. Still need Soft Hands which is rather a PitA, and 3 easy but time-consuming ones (Head Case, Complete Circuit and the Dark Anima trash one).

Got Crossing The Streams last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one I still try to actively farm for is Invincible.
    Over 1000 runs across multiple toons though over the years and still no drop. RNG on this hates me, so I most likely will stop trying for it once BFA hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Working on Glory of the Thundering Raider. Still need Soft Hands which is rather a PitA, and 3 easy but time-consuming ones (Head Case, Complete Circuit and the Dark Anima trash one).

Got Crossing The Streams last night.
    Soft Hands is easy. Designate yourself as the egg catcher (preferably on a class with slow fall capabilities) and grab like 2-3 others who will burst it down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Soft Hands is easy. Designate yourself as the egg catcher (preferably on a class with slow fall capabilities) and grab like 2-3 others who will burst it down.
    Should have specified, solo is a PitA. Doable though, I'm sure of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    It is best if a DH does it as a DH can just glide back to the platform. But yes, it sucks to solo it, so I would get a group.

As for farming myself, still need 802 Heavy Lockboxes for Ravenholdt. Will put me at 89/90. Also need 18 more Marks of Prey for Talons Vengeance to get me to honored so I can start farming in BGs in BfA. This annoys me though because I already did the grind once on my PvP toon... Ah well need to farm the 3 bg reps (again I completed two of those on the other char) aswell. Completing the Apexis today, so I'll be 90/100 before BfA starts, with the 4 pvp reps to farm and the 6 new ones putting me in range to get 100/100. After that I'm going for the Insane title, but cant afford to lose the 4 goblin reps yet.

Ive got the 400 mount one so iam easing off with the ones i need like the World boss ones that simply will not drop.

I already got the pet one and iam almost got the toy one but i plan to complete that in BfA.

TBH iam not doing much farming now cause i know i have alot to do in BfA and i dont wanna burn myself out.

I dont have anything really. Most of the grinds I could consider are either insane like world bosses, stand AFK for 40 mins timeless isle toys etc.

Thought about getting sanctum toy on hord but grinding bones + find win trade sucks, else still grinding the stupid warrior class hall toy on like 20th+ week in legion and I saw DMF added a new toy.

For mounts I have 2 paragon left, thought about trying to get last garrison mount, and thats about it. I mean I dont have any RAF, vicious mounts, all world bosses I think, stupid stuff like Lucid cause I cba, cant say I have many mounts on the radar...getting all the insane once is just not much ballpark...392 atm.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    More like which aren't I farming? I'm going after every goddamn mount in the game. Cleared all the raids this week, clear the dungeons every day. Run Stratholme 20 times per day in a desperate attempt to get that fucking Deathcharger.

Over the past month, I've gotten...
    Experiment 12-B
    Kor'kron Juggernaut
    Lifebinder's Handmaiden
    Vitreous Stone Drake
    Drake of the North Wind

And every glory achievement mount bar the Argus one.

The Farming continues.

Transmog-wise it's Tusks of Mannoroth. As always.

Achievement wise (Beyond the 400 mount achievement which I'm 3 mounts away from) I'm after the 100 exalted reputations achievement. Currently sat at 91 with just the PvP related reps left but my will to do them is pretty low. Especially Talon's Vengeance. I hate neutral world PvP farms.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-08-05 at 10:16 AM.

Doing Elegon, Ultraxion, Yogg-Saron, Sha of Anger, Nalak, Galleon, Oondasta, Rukhmar, Garrison Invasion and Mythic Blackhand weekly for mounts, plus still missing one Zandalari Warbringer Direhorn and the one from Blistermaw, so doing those whenever I can.

Edit: Oh! Also still missing the Highmountain and Nightfallen paragon chest mounts, so trying to get their world quests every day as well.

For pets, not much left at this point - trying to get Blingtron 6000 every day, and checking my druid alt every three days for the class hall pets.
    Last edited by Furkel; 2018-08-05 at 10:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Was hoping to at least get nightfallen before bfa (actual count is 47, judging by exalted+ addon on my main zzz)