Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    What a surprise!!!! /sarcasm

Another horde pandering faggot ass cinematic. Alliance don't even win the Battle for Lordaeron. Fuck you Blizz, once again Ally get shit on.
    Alliance wins just as much as the horde did at Teldrassil.
    There's no winners in war.

The ironic thing is that the same leader discarded both victories... by bombimg...

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Because part of his honor is serving the Warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't?

Sylvanas blighted all of Undercity you will die if you get too close due to the debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    They need to just get rid of faction animosity after the bitch dies and unite.

Maybe that what Vol'jin saw, the world needed the shittyest warcheif imaginable to finally unite the factions.
    No ones going to like me for this and i'm putting the worst figure in place to do it but the would will forever be stronger... Also maybe I'm reincarnated as a Loa T-Rex that would be cool to!
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2018-08-03 at 05:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Sylvanus blighted Undercity you will get a debuff if you get too close to UC and die.
    Oh, cool. Slash and burn I guess. But that's not exactly a loss, either. Pretty much all of Lordaeron is in Alliance hands.

Deleted
    Its pure damage control.

We all know (well most) what happens right afterward.
    They make Saurfang lose all honor and cant even bother to give this old warrior the honorble death he deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Its pure damage control.

We all know (well most) what happens right afterward.
    They make Saurfang lose all honor and cant even bother to give this old warrior the honorble death he deserves.
    Damage control?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but it's not like they can whip these cinematics up in 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Amazing cinematic.... Saurfang is one of the best developed characters in Warcraft history. He will either end up being Warchief by the end of the expansion, or do one of the most heroic sacrifices ever seen in this game's history...
    Too late.. Best sacrifise ever made was 1: Ga'nar in Frostfire ridge 2: Varian Wrynn Broken Shore..
    Btw, who the hell is Hekazi? Never heared of it.
    Last edited by Restors; 2018-08-03 at 05:45 AM.

Another inconsequential oscar bait-tier clip from Blizzard. The graphics are nice and up to Saurfang on the field marching towards Alliance "to claim his destiny" I was on board. But suddenly some random made Saurfang change his mind by saying his father died. How does this change the old orcs motivation, how does it change he's commited attrocities under Sylvanas who has no honor whatsoever? It doesn't. Yet he turns on his heel and forgets all about his son, honor, regret of killing civilians. He turned from a wise, hard-willed soldier to an orc who on a whim marched to his death only to be swayed by the first non-argument someone tossed his way. What a shit-tier level writing. I have to wonder if it's because Blizzard hired inclusivity writers or what?

All the characters are two-dimensional as hell:
    Jaina is mad at the Horde.
    Sylvanas is 100% evil.
    Anduin is 100% good.
    Saurfang is honorable and obedient to the Horde even though he disagrees with the Warchief (Nazgrim 2.0) . He could've been so much better of a character.

I hate the writing in BfA. It's like it's aimed at 13 year olds, and it didn't used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    2 hours of this. Not a live action feature film. Just 2 hours of this please?

Billions of Dollars.
    They must have taken months to get this done. But following the BfA cinematic and then this, I'm pretty sure they are already working on something big, it would probably take a couple years or more tho.

Deleted
    Expecting more 2d art, expecting it to be 2 minutes.

Surprised in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Its pure damage control.
    It was obviously planned... It's a fully rendered cinematic. They didn't just pull this out of their ass.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Troll kid is the same shaman who casts Earthquake in the first BfA cinematic.
    /Catchphrase!

I don't like the troll. I hate when there's a character that's intentionally written to be funny, likeable, little bit of comic. Like Hodor from GoT, Floki from Vikings, or Scrat from Ice Age.

The troll has a terrible voiceover. The accent was bad, felt like Anduin trying too hard to sound like trolls.

This was a fantastic cutscene. Even kinda teared up when the troll handed him his son's pendant again and said "Live another day". THAT is the Horde I fight for. Not this nonsense Sylvanas is pulling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I don't like the troll. I hate when there's a character that's intentionally written to be funny, likeable, little bit of comic. Like Hodor from GoT, Floki from Vikings, or Scrat from Ice Age.

The troll has a terrible voiceover. The accent was bad, felt like Anduin trying too hard to sound like trolls.
    I really liked the troll and thought the voice acting couldn't have been more perfect, so I guess opinions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post

Tbh the only thing trying too hard here is you looking for a reason to not like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure the Troll kid is the same shaman who casts Earthquake in the first BfA cinematic.
    It may also be the one who Anduin smashes into the ground, jumping in to zap Genn after he clawed Saurfang offscreen.

I'm not getting the sense they are going to repeat Garrosh and the MoP plot with Sylvanas.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2018-08-03 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelzam View Post
    Tbh the only thing trying too hard here is you looking for a reason to not like it
    And yet I wasn't even trying. I don't like cheap shit. Bye.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

That was insanely good. The quality of that was unreal. Everything in it from his son's death in ICC, the burning and the Siege arriving. When you see a character like this it reminds me of a quote I read, "Sometimes the guy you fight against the most, is the one you respect the most". As a mainly Alliance player - that quote is bang on.

Blizzard - time for a cgi TV show, or go balls to the wall and do some cgi Movies. That was SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzam View Post
    Reminds me of the time some asshole I knew said that a character played by Gerard Butler in some movie "had a terrible fake Scottish accent" as if he was an accent expert, when Gerard Butler is from friggin Scotland.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.