Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I actually think Saurfang will be killed in this expansion. Hence all the backstory, to give his death more weight and make to it more emotional. Will probably be killed by Jaina so their story arc can go full circle.
    nah, jaina should kill thrall or rexxar.
    one of the two still living responsible for both her father's death and the eventual fall of the horde to garrosh.
    for example, jaina attacks thrall ends up killing his wife and kids, suck for them but thrall deserves it.
    rexxar to but more for never actually showing up "i will be there when you need me" my ass, AU rexxar did more then MU rexxar did.
    Last edited by Malikath; 2018-08-05 at 12:55 AM. Reason: typos

Saurfang is cool and all, but I don't expect him to become Warchief. Looking forward to Thrall do chime in and do something about this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I actually think Saurfang will be killed in this expansion. Hence all the backstory, to give his death more weight and make to it more emotional. Will probably be killed by Jaina so their story arc can go full circle.
    they built up illidan to throw him away. I'm behind you 100%. I do think Thrall is going to come back as warchief tho, or his son

Deleted
    Saurfang would be a terrible choice. He's fully honorable and very stubborn. While these may be qualities to have as someone of no consequence, they are terrible for a leader. A leader's choices are not always honorable, and a leader must be able to compromise.

No. In my opinion, it will turn out that Zappyboi is indeed related to Vol'jin, and he will become the Horde's chiefboy, while Saurfang will be his advisor. How is that as an Alliance mirror?

I hope she kills and resurrects him, and he becomes the next Forsaken leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He’d be a weak leader. His obsession with honor and suicidal tendencies make him unfit.

I’d take him over Baine though.

I predict Sylvannas stays Warchief so all the crying vag can reroll Alliance. Faction imbalance solved and the horde gives the female blood elf players back to the alliance.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I mean, they wont invest so much time and now even more money into the guy who will spend the large chunk of BFA into the SW prison.

The investment they have made is long term one, not short term.

Im pretty sure now that right after Sylvanas will be dealt with somewhere in BFA, Saurfang will negotiate Anduin and be freed to lead the Horde.

Now the only question is will it turn out to be the red herring and Saurfang would turn out to be the death tool to change Sylvanas mind set in the future.
    So basically he'll be the Vol'jin of BFA.

He had a book for himself only to be offed in Legion. Just saying that there's plenty of room for doubt if we take into account the history of this game. Saufrang could be set up for many things, including his honorable death.

Now I know that putting anything in the warchief chair to remove Sylvanas is a popular thing among the Alliance and certain Horde, but repeating MoP won't make anyone happy on the long term.

Anyway, frankly Saurfang is no leader as we see him right now. His only focus seems to be his honor as a warrior and basically his own feelings. In that regard Sylvans surpasses him by far when it comes to leading the Horde. Saurfang is a soldier, not a leader.

I think it's fair to assume that this sudden infatuation with that character is mostly due to the Alliance fanboys and Horde Honor Stroakers having a thing for removing Sylvanas.

Frankly, if they spend so much time and money creating a "war" between the factions then naming a leader that will possibly cooperate with the opposing faction is kind of a shit move.

To be honest I don't want another MOP cause some fucking Alliance can't sleep at night because of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    It's between Saurfang, Thrall and Baine.

It is worth noting that Baine did get a new model which is odd for a character that isn't really doing anything right now.
    He is in Zuldazar and plays the role of UN inspector to make sure the "horde's honor is upheld".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    they built up illidan to throw him away. I'm behind you 100%. I do think Thrall is going to come back as warchief tho, or his son
    His son might just have learned how to use the potty on his own .. wow always had a slower time pace than IRL, not 10 times faster.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-08-05 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything i expect Saurfang to make a heroic sacriface and die the most honorable death anyone has ever died.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Horde will overthrow Sylvanas, without Alliance interference. Saurfang will get his warrior's death facing her and it'll make us all very sad and then Sylvanas will somehow be killed or escape, no longer as boss, and Thrall will be warchief again.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    He is in Zuldazar and plays the role of UN inspector to make sure the "horde's honor is upheld".

- - - Updated - - -

His son might just have learned how to use the potty on his own .. wow always had a slower time pace than IRL, not 10 times faster.
    anduin was 10 years old for 15 years, then 20 for 2 years, and now hes...30?

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing Blizzard can do is actually redeem Sylvanas and keep her as warchief. Anything else is simply recycled garbage and I can't deal with another Garrosh "he so bad" meme story.

The title of Warchief alone is becoming a joke, it used to be significant.

I dont think Sylvanas will be overthrown OR killed, I think she will step down and then go to pursue some noble goal, ala Illidan, which will likely culminate in some heroic self-sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    anduin was 10 years old for 15 years, then 20 for 2 years, and now hes...30?
    I doubt he is supposed to be older than 25.

Anduin is 18 or 19
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

He may very well end having a death such as his brother's, but this time against the Old Gods/Void Lords.

Lorewise, he would make the most sense. Has served the Horde for a very, very long time, proved his worth and loyalty, and has leadership experience.

Entertainment wise, he would make a boring warchief. Essentially Thrall 2.0 that puts "honor" above all else. Saurfang being the warchief would diminish the conflict between the HvA.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Sylvanas will remain warchief because the horde are scared to death of her. They'd rather commit what is essentially suicide(see old soldier) rather than face her.
    Sorry horde, your warchief is making you all look like cowards.