Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    The entire scenario was a series of asspulls is what I'm getting at. Jaina's flying ship and overpowered Frost Nova are no more stupid than Sylvanas being able to raise an undead army like it was nothing.
    It feels like it, but they also seem to go the route of, pull shit out of their butt, then later on explain the process. I just hope they will explain the process and that it will be more advanced than, so I put my hand in my pants, pushed sphincters and TADAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    This makes no sense.
    So frost and arcane spells can now remove the blight a plague that should remain for thousands of years…
    But i guess this means lordaeron and Gilneas that have the plague are now cleansed when mages can just remove it like its nothing.

Blizzard needs to be mindfull about Jaina because she is turning mary sue in a fast rate when you give her these plotlines.
    Rather than removing, I see it as blowing it away to another place and freeze the land (to keep the gaseous blight on the ground from going up) instead. The Blight soaked on the ground would probably still be there. Otherwise, if Jaina could cleanse the Blight that effortlessly (instead of pushing it to another place), the Alliance should have been able to cleanse the Ruins of Lordaeron after Sylvanas' plague bomb.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They’re setting her up as a raid boss. Naturally she has to be powerful to work as one.

She took care of the mist but the land is still poisoned.

Jaina is really powerful. Remember that she claimed the power of the Thunder King in the staff of Antonidas.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well duh. Human part she means shes da best !
    Well humans are the product of titans and old god fuckery. Who should be the most powerful race magic wise? Hairy ticks? Tusked ticks? Titan blood evolved former tusked ticks? Space goats that go Light Hitler if there is no one to fight for 20 years? Dumb green/brown former ogres that no nothing about arcane?

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Remember that she claimed the power of the Thunder King in the staff of Antonidas.
    She didn't. Wrathion did. What Jaina got was the left-over energy of Thunder King's place because of her misunderstanding, not the power of Thunder King itself.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The absolute best part of all of this is the unimaginable amount of horde salt and tears. It is a complete mystery how their zeppelins were able to continue flying while they ran away with all that extra weight.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    People really don’t know what Mary Sue means do they?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    She didn't. Wrathion did. What Jaina got was the left-over energy of Thunder King's place because of her misunderstanding, not the power of Thunder King itself.
    That’s still Proabbly a lot of power lei’Shen was also causing the stroms on the isle from his palace and we can see from people like jin’rok that he can give a vast amount of power to a single person let alone his whole isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you think i remain sane, even after such exposure to anduin, jaina and rest of potential squad ? Blessed brew a day, keeps potential dudes at bay.
    Hopefully blessed lord will take action and brew anti-potential brew.
    Now I am imagining Wrathgate, only with Anduin instead of Arthas and Mudmug instead of Putress. Dosing everyone with Anti-potential brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Mary Sue has become a catchall term for any character some one does not like, or they feel is written bad.

Between these boards and being part of roleplay communities for the past 15 years I have watched as that term has lost more and more meaning.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2018-08-07 at 06:01 PM.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    She did. The Alliance received the improvement of Antonidas staff and the Horde (Lorthemar) receives the tecnology of the blood golems. The was part of the aftermath, the Alliance improves a single individual and the Horde got a new army unit.

Wrathion received the heart of the Thunder King. To be more specific Wrathion receives the full power and Jaina the residual.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The quest says it drains what's left. I don't know why you are trying to argue with what the quest says.
    Because I have actually seen it, the staff drains power from the ceiling, it does not drain the true powersource. The one Wrathion actually consumes.

That's not how I remember it... I just remember him getting bopped on the head by a warrior and knocked out.
    Before Jaina hurled a spell at him him with all her might and it merely caused him to stumble

A dragon aspect, really? That's what you're going to jump to?

Get out.
    Dragons are mortals nowadays and I would put many of them above Jaina.

Has no feats of strength that show him to be greater than Jaina, at best they are tied.
    If you say so

Is gone, and no longer empowered by the council of Tirisfal, which leaves his actual power level completely unknown.
    He actually returned in Legion

Lots of blue dragons die by mortal hands, lots died by mortal mage hands, let's not pretend that you can just say this without proof.
    The blue dragons are the epitome of spellcasters on Azeroth that is a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar and what’s his face the elf both say it’s hard to harness there magic on Argus because of all of the fel so ya it doesn’t weaken them.
    Aethas Sunreaver says: I have never seen anything like this place, Khadgar. The powers at play here...
    Archmage Khadgar says: I know, archmage. It can be... overwhelming at times. Difficult to focus.

It is so much power it is difficult to focus, it does not weaken them.

Deleted
    Well this action of her that she can just frostnova the blight away like its nothing makes all the heroes that fell at the wrathgate look like noobs.
    She just did the impossible with little effort for the first time in Warcraft what would been certain death to all that came before her. So what is not mary sue about it then...

What I wonder here is the power level of the PC mage in all this scuffle. Makes me wonder.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thrall? Oh you mean that pathetic wretch that cant even lift Doomhammer anymore.
    hey
    he is at home taking care of his children
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    hey
    he is at home taking care of his children
    Yeah but he's still kinda right, Thrall can't even swing the Doomhammer around anymore...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What I wonder here is the power level of the PC mage in all this scuffle. Makes me wonder.
    https://youtu.be/qCCVdANZ30M?t=128

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah but he's still kinda right, Thrall can't even swing the Doomhammer around anymore...
    you know he is old
    the doomhammer is heavy
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    you know he is old
    the doomhammer is heavy
    That doesn't seem to be an issue for Saurfang

Everyone, including player characters have been OP since Legion. We literally defeated Titans and the Legion. Jaina freezing some Blight is a joke in comparison.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Because I have actually seen it, the staff drains power from the ceiling, it does not drain the true powersource. The one Wrathion actually consumes.

Before Jaina hurled a spell at him him with all her might and it merely caused him to stumble

Dragons are mortals nowadays and I would put many of them above Jaina.

If you say so

He actually returned in Legion

The blue dragons are the epitome of spellcasters on Azeroth that is a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Aethas Sunreaver says: I have never seen anything like this place, Khadgar. The powers at play here...
    Archmage Khadgar says: I know, archmage. It can be... overwhelming at times. Difficult to focus.

It is so much power it is difficult to focus, it does not weaken them.
    I suppose I used the wrong term but the point was fel seems to interfere with the mages which makes it harder for them to use there magic.