10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    -snip-
    Sorry for re-using this gif but...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Rokhan's apparently... representing the tribe. For reasons.

Not Vanira, you know. Vol'jin's right hand.
    Rokhan was in wc3 guys, he's totally not an asspull we got because we forgot to make Darkspear characters for years
    Trolls aren't the only characters to be forgotten ya know. Blizz tends to do that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This form of information is highly biased towards a pro-Azerite stance (okay, I might be biased towards con-Azerite). And the best is: he/she used Demonology Warlock as an example when Demonology is only one of two specs that has been reworked in this expansion. When we're talking about class design he/she brings up this example as well. One of two specs that was completely altered for BfA is not representative. And calling stat procs interesting or gameplay altering like FelPlague did is beyond ridiculous. If I get a new item with haste on it and exchange it for an item with mastery this would be regarded as gameplay changing due to FelPlague's examples...

Artifacts had an entire talent tree dedicated to them. Gameplay revolved around them. Azerite traits can and will never have the depth of artifact traits.

Edit: with artifacts you had ALL traits at once. With Azerite you have 3 (class) related ones. That's like 1/10 of Legion's traits.
    Artifacts talents did not have gameplay that worked around them, very few had any traits that changed gameplay, that chart of the artifact for demo is legit, i can show you every single trait, and how none of them effected your gameplay, all passive damage increases.
    and for most classes this was the same

also because its remade that somehow means its azerite traits are more active then the others? (Even though alot of those traits are not demo, they are destro and affliction.)
    and also means the artifact suddenly did not change up gameplay?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-08-07 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So make that two war crimes for Sylvanas. Yet somehow Baine and Lor'themar are entirely okay with this?

Honestly the more I watch of this story the less sense it makes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else get a "Declare your Allegiance"...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yup. I clicked out of it. It'd probably just take me to some twitter campaign anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I got it a few minutes ago.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Trolls aren't the only characters to be forgotten ya know. Blizz tends to do that.
    Oh, I completely agree. But Vol'jin was the only Darkspear troll with a backstory.
    Rokhan is just a Shadow Hunter that was Rexxar's sidekick

Forsaken only have Sylvanas and maybe Nathanos. Gnomes would be in a worse place if anything ever happened to Mekkatorque

Yep. Now MMO-Champion is red.

Where's my "Fuck the War, im with Azeroth" option?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    I know it's quirky and funny and all but this just hurts my eyes, anywhere I can turn it off?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Artifacts talents did not have gameplay that worked around them, very few had any traits that changed gameplay, that chart of the artifact for demo is legit, i can show you every single trait, and how none of them effected your gameplay, all passive damage increases.
    Even if this would be true for all specs (which it isn't)

1. your example is still biased towards an entirely redesigned spec in Legion

2. you still have just 3 class related Azerite traits whereas you had ten times more traits that weren't just stat increases but passive procs and gameplay altering traits as well

(3. you're still missing something like a new talent row / new skill or whatever - now you have overall a lot less which Azerite needs to cover but can't due to it's simple and shallow design)

I agree that several specs did not have gameplay altering artifact skills but what wasn't done by your artifact skill was mostly influenced by your traits. It's absurd to claim that Azerite is as complex or class influencing than artifact traits were.

Btw. to see how an entire spec doesn't work anymore due to the removal of artifacts just look at Shadow Priests. The entire point of having Voidform (which was the centerpiece of Legion's SP design) is completely nonsensical in BfA. You want to leave Voidform as fast as possible now because it's a DPS loss.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-08-07 at 06:20 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh, I completely agree. But Vol'jin was the only Darkspear troll with a backstory.
    Rokhan is just a Shadow Hunter that was Rexxar's sidekick

Forsaken only have Sylvanas and maybe Nathanos. Gnomes would be in a worse place if anything ever happened to Mekkatorque

Yep. Now MMO-Champion is red.

Where's my "Fuck the War, im with Azeroth" option?
    There's an X in the top-right corner that keeps the site green.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yup. I clicked out of it. It'd probably just take me to some twitter campaign anyway.
    It just changes your site format to red or blue

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And your anger is making you ignore so many things so you chose to get butthurt.
    Ah, yes. A quality post, Aeluron. Insightful and useful. Tasty memes.

What "Goodness" of the Horde did I "Ignore" in the Battle of Lordaeron? What Evil of the Alliance?

The closest I saw to Alliance "Badness" was Anduin being hung up on his father's death and ordering his healthy soldiers into the path of the Blight in order to rescue the wounded ones, placing his own emotional turmoil and the Honor of the Alliance in priority over the sanctity of his soldiers' lives, but they'd probably have done that, anyway, if he hadn't ordered it.

Nathanos has a moment of speculation in the Throneroom when Sylvanas hands him her bow. Is it because he's questioning her decision to plague the hell out of Lordaeron? Is it a lover who is about to put his beloved in danger at her request by blighting the very room she's in? Or is it just a moment of hesitation as the dude prepares to royally fuck the place he's "Lived" since he died?

By all means, indulge me into how Baine helping get the Blight ready is somehow a noble act. How everyone going along with all the evil that is being presented and ONLY pausing, briefly, in the Throne Room represents some great inherent nobility?

Yeah. Baine's probably gonna turn against Sylvanas. There's a fractional chance that Nathanos will as well. But their motivations, based on how they've acted, are going to be piss-poor at best. Motivation, intent, action, and consequences determine Morality. And right now after supporting Sylvanas's evil actions Baine's only complaint is "But Saurfang!"

But who knows? Maybe we'll get another novel-length Anduin Fanfic wherein there's a wholly different version of events in which Baine and Lor'themar were screaming at Sylvanas not to engage in evil acts.

Now take your "Butthurt" or "Chose to be Angry" snipes and bury them in the kitty litter.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's an X in the top-right corner that keeps the site green.
    Damn... :c
    I didnt see it
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn, reality check hits hard.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Ah, yes. A quality post, Aeluron. Insightful and useful. Tasty memes.

What "Goodness" of the Horde did I "Ignore" in the Battle of Lordaeron? What Evil of the Alliance?

The closest I saw to Alliance "Badness" was Anduin being hung up on his father's death and ordering his healthy soldiers into the path of the Blight in order to rescue the wounded ones, placing his own emotional turmoil and the Honor of the Alliance in priority over the sanctity of his soldiers' lives, but they'd probably have done that, anyway, if he hadn't ordered it.

Nathanos has a moment of speculation in the Throneroom when Sylvanas hands him her bow. Is it because he's questioning her decision to plague the hell out of Lordaeron? Is it a lover who is about to put his beloved in danger at her request by blighting the very room she's in? Or is it just a moment of hesitation as the dude prepares to royally fuck the place he's "Lived" since he died?

By all means, indulge me into how Baine helping get the Blight ready is somehow a noble act. How everyone going along with all the evil that is being presented and ONLY pausing, briefly, in the Throne Room represents some great inherent nobility?

Yeah. Baine's probably gonna turn against Sylvanas. There's a fractional chance that Nathanos will as well. But their motivations, based on how they've acted, are going to be piss-poor at best. Motivation, intent, action, and consequences determine Morality.

But who knows? Maybe we'll get another novel-length Anduin Fanfic wherein there's a wholly different version of events in which Baine and Lor'themar were screaming at Sylvanas not to engage in evil acts.

Now take your "Butthurt" or "Chose to be Angry" snipes and bury them in the kitty litter.
    I did like how they pointed out Allianace hypocrisy with that "You call for peace when it suits you" line. Blizzard's depictions of the story in game are still very cartoonish though. There's a clear mistranslation/divide between whoever's writing those novels and the dudes that handle the game cutscenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a dummy and clicked on it...
    Never knew it would change the whole forum...

Also this is what it looks like;
    For the Horde!

it changes the theme of the website.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

"The Horde is not one person" cuts both ways. The Horde isn't Saurfang. It's Sylvanas and everyone following her orders.
    Glad you finally see what I was trying to argue all along - that she's a plot black hole. Not necessarily the "character's" fault over the writers naturally but it's the same kind of bullshit they need to pull for this kind of storyline and this kind of forced conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a dummy and clicked on it...
    Never knew it would change the whole forum...

Also this is what it looks like;
    Eh, could be worse.

Needs more plague for the Horde version, though.

Also shoutouts to how all this madness started, inv_chest_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01.