Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

sylvanas kills our own troops

this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    This is bad writing! we overthrew Garrosh for less than this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    This is the future you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah.. i think im gonna stick to my alliance char this expansion

Deleted
    Too late, you are now a part of this.

Prepare to be purged by the Alliance!

Future, choosing, etc. In any case, she was right and had she not done it many more would've died. Consider that her using the Blight lead to the Alliance requiring Jaina and her magical mystery ship to pop else both Anduin and Genn were losing hope (as well as their soldiers' lives).
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was actually surprised that we got to see that in the Horde cinematic. Blizzard has a history of obscuring certain details so each side gets a slightly different perspective of the events. I knew that it was happening, but I thought that was only going to be something the Alliance players got to see on their side of the scenario while the Horde PCs might have thought it was only Alliance being raised. I did like that for the next stage, you were given the option of just putting on gas masks and saving dying Horde members or choosing a different dialog option and spreading the plague.

the undeads that sylvanas raise

this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    Speculation of course, but..

New(ish) Faction Leader Announcement for the Alliance: Anduin
    New Faction Leader Announcement for the Horde: Old Man Saurfang
    New Faction Announcement: The Forsaken - Lead by Sylvannas

I would dig this announcement. Undead4lyfe, and constant war in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    This is the future you deserve.
    If only we listened to him...

Also, nothing wrong killing your troops. IRL humans do that all the time.

And skelemen army is neat. Skeleman allied race when ?

How is any of this news, we are talking about Sylvanas, who has been this way ever since she was brought back.

The living retreated. The dead were raised as skeletons. That's not evil. The souls aren't being harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    How is any of this news, we are talking about Sylvanas, who has been this way ever since she was brought back.
    one thing is what she does with the forsaken, it's a problem of the forsaken, but when she kills, trolls, tauren and orcs the other leaders and races have to put a stop

It's giving me some sick pleasure to watch some horde (not you) defend her STILL!

But tbh, for those people not in denial like you, i feel bad. I'm hoping for those sane horde that you guys will get some cool quests to have some sort of covert resistance. and possibly overthrow her or something. And ya i agree, Garrosh wasn't even as bad as her.

one thing is what she does with the forsaken, it's a problem of the forsaken, but when she kills, trolls, tauren and orcs the other leaders and races have to put a stop
    How are you surprised about any of this, she actually somewhat cares about the forsaken in her twisted ways and the others are beneath even that.

Now you have Garrosh and the lich king meshed into one.

didnt you get the memo all horde characters were brainwashed just before bfa and are blindly loyal to the warchief (even though the same characters just rebelled against a warchief doing stuff that was nowhere close to as evil)

however it's actually pretty smart of them to not rebel against sylvanas because the sheer amount of plot armor this skeleton has on her is unbelievable. no one can kill her you'll just end up walking up to her while she spouts her saturday morning cartoon villain dialogue and wait for her to suddenly take off and jump through a window out of your reach

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Now you have Garrosh and the lich king meshed into one.
    I'd say Pre lk Arthas

Mental acrobatics in 3... 2... 1...

EDIT Nevermind, already in full swing.
    Last edited by metzger84; 2018-08-07 at 07:07 PM.

The nightelves also desecrate their own dead in the novella.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    The nightelves also desecrate their own dead in the novella.
    Well for people who hate undeath they are awkwardly reliant on undead beings like wisps. Which was always rather weird