Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No way. Silvermoon is a 2D city and would require a massive overhaul like Stormwind and Orgrimmar got in Catalyst, and Blizzard isn't willing to put in that much effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainium View Post
    Since all pre-bfa expansions and the base game have been merged into a single game and there is no way anymore to get a "BC account" changing the old BC areas (and merge them into the main map) is a possible thing now.
    It'd be a lot of work to bring Quel'thalas into the main world map. Both Quel'thalas itself and the Isle of Quel'Danas would need significant work to fix all the visual trickery they used there; as a Demon Hunter you can easily go there now and see how broken it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

She and her ilk wont get anywhere near it plus you can bet the Belfs now will throw everything into protecting SMC with a impenetrable barrier.

Deleted
    Alleria will burn silvermoon??? she will need to get in the que

You fools think we, the superior and glorious Goblins really have Bilgewater cannon pointed at Stormwind? We are just waiting for the best chance to pull the trigger. and also trying to work out the final details to get the damned thing to fire without exploding but thats minor details

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Possible ? Yeah... Achievable though? Highly doubtful since both BE and Draenai zones were separated from the main lands to avoid people without the xpac going in and out at the time. Moreover, the zones have been built with pre-BC zones tech that didn't allow flying cause the game only shows a facade to the players.
    I know that those zones are Pre-BC tech and technically part of outland to keep none-BC players out. And that was my point: There are no none-BC players anymore, and there will never be new ones.

As for spending the resources: They did two continents for an xpac. So 4 zones and two cities for a patch shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    (and sorry, but your utopia about Alleria and Silverymoon doesn't).
    It's not my utopia. Haven't said a word about this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    And despite the years of war between our two factions, we never attacked your home. We have never even dreamed of it
    Which is a blatant lie as the Kaldorei spied and attacked the Sin'dorei during their intro
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Which is a blatant lie as the Kaldorei spied and attacked the Sin'dorei during their intro
    Yeah, the writer even admitted he fucked up on that part: https://twitter.com/RoBrooks13/statu...41679757991936

Didn't they praise their "lorekeepers" recently that gloss over all the written stuff and make sure this doesn't happen? They're not doing a great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Yeah, the writer even admitted he fucked up on that part: https://twitter.com/RoBrooks13/statu...41679757991936

Didn't they praise their "lorekeepers" recently that gloss over all the written stuff and make sure this doesn't happen? They're not doing a great job.
    Wow... I thought they would go with "oh yeah, retcon"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    God damn. The Alliance have the most aggrivating sense of ownership, and it's making me hate them as an entire faction.

Lordaeron? "Hurr durr, it belongs to use" All the while ignoring the fact that all the current Forsaken, minus a few here or there, are citizens of Lordaeron, and rightfully hold their lands.

Quel'thelas? "We as a minor group of Void Elves got kicked out because we didn't understand what 'no' was when it came to tapping into dangerous and uncontrollable void magic. Our home was robbed from us!" All the while ignoring the fact their banishment was justified, and any sane leader would do the same.
    Forsaken owned (past tense) Lordaeron for different reasons. Their monarchy and nation fell with both regicide and genocide. Therefore saying "they are old citiziens" holds no lawful grounds -- if it did, the living would be the ones that still have ownership rights. To say that the undead still own it in that regard would mean they are being selective in the laws they obey -- and there are succession and ownership rights and laws that are passed once you officially die.

They owned (again, past tense after recent events) it because they founded a new nation with a new dynasty that is practically undying. For all intents, laws and purposes they are a different people, different race and have a different line of succession and leadership. Ownership of land was enforced by the Monarchy, and without it even lands far away could be conquered by an outside force, or one that claims new ownership.

When it comes to the Elves, they have an unfortunate history of backstabbing, lying, betraying and playing the "woe is us" card whenever something comes up, rarely taking responsibility. I say unfortunate because they were my favorite race in WCII and WCIII, but were shat on with horrible lore starting with The Burning Crusade. This is on top of their asinine and snotty behavior as a whole, which I find to be great for elves in general. This includes Sin'dorei, Kaldorei, Ren'Dorei -- and some could even say High Elves despite them keeping to their oaths and obligations, as represented by Vereesa and a few other choice characters in lore. Tracing all the way back as far as Azshara.

Honestly would trust an Orc before an Elf regardless of the faction.

With that said, I do want to see total continental conquest for both Kalimdor and The Eastern Kingdoms. Islands east of Kalimdor moving over towards the Horde (and giving the Horde a space ship to match the Alliance one), and the Alliance moving North. Both acquiring continental dominance as was represented at Blizzcon when they spoke of it. This whole Horde owning 1 and 1/3rd of the two main continents and the Alliance only 2/3rds of one seems a bit off -- and doubly so if you think about how the Alliance has several Spaceships under its control due to the Army of the Light.
    Last edited by GRAMMARAXIS; 2018-08-07 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Lordaeron? "Hurr durr, it belongs to use" All the while ignoring the fact that all the current Forsaken, minus a few here or there, are citizens of Lordaeron, and rightfully hold their lands.
    They'd rightfully hold parts of Lordaeron under the Alliance too. The graveyards.

The only reason why it wasn't so is the Burning Legion and their product - the Scourge, which caused the dead to rule the lands of the living.