Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kinda surprising at the lack of GOT Cersei kills off the High Sparrow blatant ripoff scene outrage. They couldn't come up with something a little better than an almost scene for scene rip? Green stuff comes spouting out of the big center building?..Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    "But to me, this Horde is worth saving." Hoo boy, right after using the plague on them!
    the plague did save them from the alliance army tho

I remember people saying WoW died when Arthas did...
    there were still quality WC3 era characters left after WotLK

now theres only Sylvanas .. and maybe Jaina, though she is a 180 compared to her WC3 self

Illidan is off-planet, Thrall is playing house somewhere, Kael is dead

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Speculation of course, but..

New(ish) Faction Leader Announcement for the Alliance: Anduin
    New Faction Leader Announcement for the Horde: Old Man Saurfang
    New Faction Announcement: The Forsaken - Lead by Sylvannas

I would dig this announcement. Undead4lyfe, and constant war in game.
    To be honest, I think this is how they are going to shoehorn the Lich King 2.0 into existence. Bolvar loses control to Arthas, Arthas finishes what he started when he killed her the first time. Arthas regarded as hero henceforth, kind of like the Illidan and Hellscream redemption. Come on, time is a flat circle!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Ahaha, this means find a new MMO because you're not returning to this one

So nice to bathe in child tears. Sylvanas brought a bit of Warhammer to WoW - it's like Slipknot concert crashing Disneyland, I couldn't adore her more!
    Well if you can't see that the only kids and immature onces are the FOR TEH HORDE, muh Warchief Waifu and the wannabe bad guys... you are in a bad spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxellion View Post
    Well if you can't see that the only kids and immature onces are the FOR TEH HORDE, muh Warchief Waifu and the wannabe bad guys... you are in a bad spot.
    wait, Bieber Pitt Anduin lovers think of themselves as mature ?

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Wisps aren't undead, they are nelven spirits that have basically become one with nature. It's harmonous and completely different from binding a soul to a dead body, condemning it to eternal damnation with no way of escaping it.
    potato potato, its the same shit but alliance whitewashed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    the plague did save them from the alliance army tho

there were still quality WC3 era characters left after WotLK

now theres only Sylvanas .. and maybe Jaina, though she is a 180 compared to her WC3 self

Illidan is off-planet, Thrall is playing house somewhere, Kael is dead
    Rexxar is taking quite a role for the Horde this expansion, too! And Maiev is still alive. And Tyrande & Malfurion.

wait, Bieber Pitt Anduin lovers think of themselves as mature ?

xD
    Well, we don't fully back someone who decided to burn an ancient tree because she was mildly offended. We also don't back a leader that turned tail and ran against a few worn out heroes after the actual hero of the horde stood up to the entire army.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Well, we don't fully back someone who decided to burn an ancient tree because she was mildly offended. We also don't back a leader that turned tail and ran against a few warn out heroes after the actual hero of the horde stood up to the entire army.
    you sir, are a traitor, like Saurfang

an ancient tree
    it was ~30 years old, maybe less ...

you sir, are a traitor, like Saurfang

it was ~30 years old, maybe less ...
    Saurfang is the only non-traitor in the horde right now. Lok'tar Ogar means jack shit in this horde. The once noble savages have a new saying, flee when the odds are very, very, very slightly against you. Sylvannas still owes us for getting "her" city back.

When people spoiled this I just assumed they meant she was blighting dead horde soldiers. Hitting actual living ones was absolutely bonkers. We overthrew Putress for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    When people spoiled this I just assumed they meant she was blighting dead horde soldiers. Hitting actual living ones was absolutely bonkers. We overthrew Putress for this.
    Putress didn't look good with a corset on whilst adorning a human sized pillow. The fog she shot out from may as well have been puberty hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken! death to the horde and death to the alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The living retreated. The dead were raised as skeletons. That's not evil. The souls aren't being harmed.
    Wrong. They were shown and told to still be alive. Think of wounded on the battle field.

Who cares if she killed a bunch of weaklings. I didn't die, did you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxellion View Post
    A tiny drop of real world war occurences, and you're outraged? Wait till we get to Vietnam tiers of violence!

10+ Year Old Account
    you sir, are a traitor, like Saurfang.
    Traitors still calling traitors traitors. Wew lad.

Maybe I'm not 100% caught up on Sylv's abilities, but when was she able to raise the dead like a lich king/death knight?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The living retreated. The dead were raised as skeletons. That's not evil. The souls aren't being harmed.
    ... You do know that those raised into undeath suffer eternal torture after they finally bite the dust a final time, right? Like that's actually a thing in lore, it's one of sylvanus's main reasons, if not her only motivation, to avoid her final death and that shit. Because she committed suicide after arthas died, and spent a short time in the shadowlands before the valkyr rezzed her.

Literally all of those people she raised are going to suffer. forever.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You've got to look at this from a horde character's point of view. Most of them detest her at this point. But many still remember Vol'jin's appointment of her and his famous last words. They also know that if they turn on her now, it would be the end of the Horde. Right now, there are so many Alliance leaders calling for the end of the horde like Jaina, Genn, Alleria, possibly even Tyrande and Malfurion at this point. For the Horde, its either be complicit in the war and act later to reclaim what honor can be reclaimed, or die at the hands of the Alliance.

I have to say i really love the way this story is shaping up.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.